Bitter sweet

Holding Back

Everything has been pretty normal besides the fact that Yoongi is trying at his very best to avoid Jimin, and Jimin is trying at his very best to get closer to Yoongi.

It's such a push and pull relationship at the moment. 

When Jimin gets close to Yoongi, Yoongi turns bright red and quickly moves away from him.

Living in under the same roof has now become ten times harder.

*

"Ahhhh finally it's Sunday~ We have this day all to ourselfs!!" Taehyung gives out a big sigh and plops his body onto the couch.

"Since last week Jungkook chose what we did which was get ice-cream and go to an amusement park being the little makne he is. Now it's Yoongi's turn." Rapmon patted Jungkooks head and turned to Yoongi.

That day was fun, Yoongi smiled a couple times but kept to himself..

"Uhh let's just do whatever we want durning the day and meet up here to watch a drama?" Yoongi had his "Motionless" face on trying to be cool.

I wanna poke is puffy cheeks, his face is losing more and more color by the day. He also looks way more skinnier than usual...

"Yeah that sounds good ive really been needing a break from taehyung" Hoseok looked at Taehyung anf sticked his tongue out.

"We will meet back in the living at 5pm. I'll cook us dinner before the movie." Jin went inside his room to grab his shoes.

The boys split up.

Taehyung went with Jin to the grocery store. Hoseok, Jungkook, and Namjoon went to go shopping for clothing. And Yoongi and Jimin are the only ones left in the doorms.

I need to keep an eye on him... 

"You're not gonna go out?" Yoongi still trying to play cool.

His eyes look so lifeless. I just want to make him smile just once.

"Uh no. I think I'm just gonna stick with you." Jimin smiled and fluffed Yoongi's mint green hair.

His hair is so fluffy and soft.

"Uhm ok I'm going to head to my room" Yoongi turned himself around anf slugged himself into his room.

We haven"t spent time together since forever.

Jimin felt a sharp pain in his stomach, he felt his face getting hot.

"I wanna go to~~" Jimin followed Yoongi like a little puppy.

I wanna stay by your side.

*

They both sat in Yoongi's room in complete silence.

Yoongi was writing in his notebook and Jimin was on Jungkook's bed reading the maknae's mangas.

He is writting in a new notebook. Maybe he written in all the pages of the other one.

Jimin tried looking for the other notebook without making it to obvious.

"I'm going to head to the corner store for coke and some chips want anything?" Yoongi put his notebook under his pillow and put on his shoes.

"No I'm fine." Jimin gave yoongi a smile waiting for Yoongi give a smile back.

"Ok I'll be back." Yoongi walked out the door.

He must really want to get away from me. Ok now where is that other noteboook.

Jimin dug around anf finally found Yoongi's notebook under the bed.

"Bingo~~" Jimin open to the last part he stopped at.

"It's been so hard lately. I cant write any music. My mind is too full of jimin. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I don't want to hold this in anymore. I'm waiting for this to go away, but avioding him is making me sick inside,and I started picking up smoking again. I guess it just eases my mind. I remember Jimin use to hate me smoking so I do it in secret when everyone is asleep. This is my last page. I guess I have to get myself a new notebook." I never knew it was getting this worse. He used to smoke when he was exremely stressed and sad when his grandma got sick. But this is not just "extreme saddness" Yoongi is depressed. 

Jimin felt something tugging on his heart and the air around him turned thin and cold.

Yoongi isn't just getting "coke and chips" he is getting a new pack of ciggerates.

Jimin put the notebook where he found it the picked up the new notebook that Yoongi put under his pillow.

"He keeps trying to follow me. He is sitting right next to me and I could just grab his face and kiss his stupid face. Avoiding isn't helping. I keep having sinnly thoughts about this man next to me. MY room is now filled with HIS scent. Now I'm really not going to be able to sleep tonight. His scent is sweet, a bit of cherries and lavender. It's become nauseating. I need to hurry up and leave before those sinnly thoughts become real life. Plus I'm out of smokes." I'm not that great why me. I mean Yoongi is so... angelic and he is so.. 

Jimin put the notebook back and went back onto Jungkook's bed.

Don't fall into the hole again yoongi...

Mid-thought the boy fell asleep in the cherry and lavander scented room.

*

"I'm back-" Yoongi walked in on the sleeping boy.

He walked closer to Jimin and just stared at him.

Yoongi pulled the covers over Jimin and placed his hand on jimins cheek.

He inched his face closer and closer to Jimin's face.

Yoongi looked at Jimin's soft plump lips, and makes his move.

Yoongi was so close to kissing Jimin but Jimin tossed and turned in the bed.

Yoongi let out a big sigh of relief. He took his notebook out under the pillow and headed out to the balcony with a lighter and cigarettes.

*

I smell smoke... mixed with cherries and lavander.

Jimin rubbed his eyes and walked out of the room.

He spots Yoongi on the balcony and it looked like Yoongi was on his third cigarettes.

I never seen him like that in awhile. It makes me sick.

"I haven't seen you smoke in a while." Jimin patted Yoongi's back and tried to fake a smile.

"Uh yeah. I-I just found them and it's been awhile so I just.." Yoongi places the ciggerete down looking out of the balcony. 

"It's okay no need to explain yourself." Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand and smiled. 

As silence settled in. Jimin tried to break it.

They talk about how PD-nim has been pretty strict lately. And how Hoseok does funny things when he is drunk.

They both finally laugh and enjoy their company.

There's that smile I've been longing for.

Jimin feels warm butterflies form in his stomach.

*

It finallly hit 5pm.

Jin cooked a good meal for the boys. And no it wasn't Kimchi Fried Rice.

They all gather around the TV and they chose the catch up on their kdrama "49 Days".

They chose their spots and got comfy and of course Jimin chose to sit next to Yoongi.

I still can't believe Yoongi picked up smoking again. And it's because of me.

As their drama starts, Jimin starts staring at Yoongi.

He had become so skinny. I just want to tell him it's okay and everything will be alright. He has been skipping meals..

*

They are on episode thirteen and they are about to call it a night.

Mid way through the drama Jimin locks fingers with Yoongi and tangles himself with him.

Yoongi's face starts to turn bright red like a tomatoe.

Yoongi's scent is sweet vanilla and peaches. A mixture of vanilla, peaches and cigerattes

*

The night comes to a close. Everyone is tucked into bed.

Jimin smelt cigereates again and went to go to the balcony.

No more. Please stop.

Jimin watches from a far. And hears Yoongi mumble.

"This is going to be bitter sweet love."

*

 

 

((Sorry that I posted this kinda late. But I'm thinking about doing the next chapter in Yoongi's POV. i dont know yet I'll think about it. I hope you guys enjoy. Untill next time <3))