No more hiding

Holding Back

Two days has passed by and it was the day to do 'the plan'.

Jimin heard Namjoon singing again signalling everyone to wake up but Jimin was already awake way before Namjoon.

Park Jimin you got this. You can do it.

Lately Yoongi has been sleeping in the living room and leaving earlier than the other guys. He leaves when everyone wakes up.

Jin knocks at his door and lets himself in.

"Jimin you got this remember the plan." 

Right.. 'The plan'. All different types of scenarios has been playing threw my mind all night.

Jimin rubs his eyes and picks himself up out of his bed.

As he was walking out of the room he notice how Yoongi's scent has been drainging out of the room. Thinking of that makes his head hurt.

*

Everyone conversates about 'the plan' and each second they talk about it the more nervous Jimin gets.

Jimin tries to eat his breakfast but his stamach isn't really taking it well.

"Hyung you got this. Yoongi isn't that stubborn." Jungkook gave a goofy smile.

No matter how many times they say 'You got this' he can't help but to feel nothing but nervous and nauseous.

Jimin stops eating knowing he might puke it all up later on.

Namjoon gets a sudden call from PD-nim. Their is worry in all the boy's eyes. 

Namjoon went to go step out onto the balcony to take the call.

A few minutes past by and Namjoon walks back in. Everyone can tell he is stressed when he gives them that look.

"PD-nim said we have a fan signing in Busan. So we have to head to the company ASAP."

"Why is it so last minute?" Taehyung can already tell their is a lot going on in Namjoon's head.

"We have been out of the scene for a couple months so he set it up for us last minute." 

Everyone grabbed their things and head out the door.

This can give be enough time to prepare myself.

*

The boys arive at the company and Yoongi had his hair, makeup and wardrobe on.

With or without makeup he is still so gorgeous.

Everyone went to get theirs done to. Jimin was last to get finished.

As the hairstylist was doing Jimin's hair he noticed how Yoongi is starting to stare at him more and more lately. Maybe it's because he wants to punch him in the throat or maybe it's because he is catching more feelings. But he isn't sure.

After everyone is done getting ready they all hop into the van and somehow Yoongi and Jimin are sitting next to eachother.

Yoongi stares at the window and places his hand on Jimin's thigh. Then falls asleep.

From the tips of his finger tips to Jimin's thigh, he can feel a slight burn and warm effect Yoongi's finger tips are giving off.

I haven't felt his touch in a while. Maybe he placed his hand on my by accident. Either way, I missed his touch.

*

They finally arive to their venue and Yoongi wakes up and notices how his hand is on Jimins thigh and quickly takes his hand off him.

Jimin looked at him and Yoongi quickly turns his head to the window. He notices how Yoongi's cheeks are turning a nice shade of red.

Everyone all steps out of the van and gets ready to meet all their fans.

When it was time all the cute fan girls walked in, dressed all nice and pretty.

As usual they sat at the table signed their album and had small talk.

Jimin was placed next to Yoongi. 

It seemed both of them on the inside were not feeling well but they put on mask so they don't worry their fans.

Jimin looked over to Yoongi and he sees how the girls are poking his cheeks and holding his hand and all he feels inside is a burning sensation. He knows he shouldn't be feeling that way but he just can't help it.

The fans noticed how Jimin had something on his mind asked him about it a couple of times.

As the hours went by more and more butterflies kept forming in Jimin's stomach. He was so ready to unlesh them but yet nervous.

Yoongi kept glancing at Jimin piercing his skin making it burn a bit.

Jimin genuinly enjoyed conversating with all their fans. 

"Jimin-ahh~~ You look very cute today." A pretty girl walked up to Jimin.

She is so adorable.

"Thank you. What's your name?"

It was kind of hard to hear over their song 'I NEED U' was playing in the back. Jimin had to admit, it was hard not singing along.

"Junie~" Junie had a cute tone in her voice and she rested her head on the table.

They had a small conversation and then Junie asked if she could kiss Jimin's cheek and of course Jimin couldn't say no.

So then she went for it. Her soft plump lips kissed Jimins cheek. Afterwards she gave a little giggle and went onto Yoongi.

Jimin can feel Yoongi's glare. And since they were sitting next to eachother it was hard not to feel the tension between them. It was heavy and it made Jimin feel like it was hard to breath.

Why did we have to get placed by eachother. I can feel his eyes burning straight through me..

Jimin tried to shake off the feeling of Yoongi's stare but he couldn't. It was just too strong.

He glanced over to Yoongi for the last time and saw Junie holding hands with Yoongi. It was hard for Jimn not to think that that should be him holding Yoongi's hand.

The plan Jimin.. The plan..

*

The fan signing was finally over but it was only 3pm. It felt like it was going on for the whole day.

"After you boys go get changed into something comfortable head to the company to practice." PD-nim seemed so stressed out so no one had an opinion on his directions.

Everyone all hopped into the car but Yoongi tried to sit as far away from Jimin as possible.

During the whole car ride Jimin felt nothing but more and more butterflies form in his stomach. He thought there must be a billion of them in his stomach by now.

The plan..

They finally got to the company took off all their make up and wardrobe and put on what they origially came in.

Now it was time to get to work.

They all went into the practice room and got straight to business even though they were extremely exhasted.

"Taehyung I think you should speed more up at this part since your falling behind the music." Jungkook demontrated on how he should do it. Although he is the makne, he is good at almost anything.

Jimin already felt like he was about to die. Thinking the butterflies are soon going to rip out of his stomach. 

Hoseok gave Jimin and everyone else but Yoongi a wink meaning 'the plan' was about to go in motion.

Jimin can feel is stomach churn more and more. He is wondering when all the butterflies are going to burst out.

I'm so nervous.. I'm so nervous..

"Dude you need to chill out. It won't be that scary. I can feel your nervous vibes all the way over here." Namjoon whispers trying not to laugh.

Everything is going to be okay... Everything is going to be okay.

Jimin can hear his heart beating through his ears. He tries to take in deep breaths. As he was doing his breath technique Yoongi walks past him and as he breaths in all off Yoongi's scent which makes his heart race even more.

Peaches and vanilla..

They go for another round of dancing and singing along with dancing before 'the plan' starts out.

Jimin glanced towards Yoongi and he is sweating bullets but somehow he glissens and he still looks as good as ever. Jimin feels like as if he is about to go into cardiac arrest.

Everytime he looks into Yoongi's eyes a flash back of memories and sweet things hit him and it just won't leave him. It's begining to give him a headache.

Their is this one specific flashback Jimin has when Yoongi and him were watching a chick flick called 'Love in their own way.' Maybe that one sentence described both of them. Jimin and Yoongi love eachother in their own way, just not officially out there yet. Maybe Jimin is thinking too much of it. But it is just eating him alive.

As Jimin was sulking in his thoughts while Jungkook was trying to get his attention.

"Hyung.."

"Hyung.." Jungkook gave Jimin a nudge then finally got out of his own world. 

"O-oh yeah?"

"We are going to do one more last round then everything is going to go into motion." Jungkook gave him a wink then walked away.

Jimin has been fearing those words ever since last night. He can feel all the butterflies fluttering around in his stomach and it won't leave him alone.

Jin the music and they started. 

Jimin for the first time wanted their dance practice last forever but sadly it ended sooner than expected.

Hoseok gave everyone a wink and then that meant 'the planwas finally in motion.

Jimin can feel knots form in his stomach. He isn't sure whether he wants to get this over with or don't want this moment to come at all.

"Yoongi and Jimin can you go grab some jackets back at the doorm?" Namjoon gave Jimin a wink.

"But why the both of us? Can't Jimin just go?"

"Noo~~ Jimin is going to get lonely so I want you to go."

"But why me? Why not send Jungkook or Jin to go with him I'm kind of busy and I really don't want to."

"Oh come on. Please for me?"

"No why not make Jungkook go? He is the makne?" 

"Come on I'm the leader." Namjoon played the 'I'm the leader' card so no one can resist.

"Fine. Fine. Do all of you want jackets?" 

"Yes~" They all said together. 

Then Yoongi walked out of the room.

"You got this Jimin!!" Jin mouth to Jimin and everyone gave him the thumbs up.

*

The walk to the doorms was extremly quiet but Jimin felt some sourt of warm feeling.

It's been along time since we walked down this path together. It feels nice.

The nights of Seoul always had cold gloomy nights but when Yoongi was with Jimin it made him forget all about it. Even if Yoongi's feelings were somewhere else.

*

Jimin and Yoongi finally arived at the house and Jimin can feel his heart beating out of his chest.

"You go get Taehyung and Hoseok's jackets I'll get the rest." Yoongi's voice sounded dead.

"Yoongi.." Jimin wasn't ready but he had to. When else would he do it?

"What?"

"Lets talk.."

"Their is nothing to talk about." Yoongi looked dead at him in the eyes.

"Yes their is. We need to talk about us." Jimin felt like all the butterflies were ready to unlesh but not just yet.

"Their is no-"

"Yoongi. We can't keep at this for long."

"Jimin. I'm done. With this whole thing. With you. We are friends nothing more." Jimin can tell Yoongi had a lump in his throat.

"Yoongi-" 

"Please go. I can handle getting the things on my own." Yoongi looks at the balcony trying not to make eye contact.

"Yoongi please look at me."

"Jimin please." Yoongi's voice was almost inaudible.

"Yoongi I'm in love with you. I'm so ing in love with you." 

"I was too Jimin, I was to." Yoongi still looks away unable to meet eyes with Jimin. But Jimin doesn't really notices since his eyes are filling up with tears.

"Yoongi.. I'm sorry that that I wasn't straight forward in the first place. But I'm so serious when I say that I'm in love with you."

Jimin takes another step closer.

"I can't- I can't Jimin. You can't come to me when it's convient for you. You can't just come and go." Yoongi starts to pick at the hemming of his shirt.

"Everything made me reliazed how much I need you and how much I love you. I can't go a day knowing I couldn't make you smile, or hear you laugh. I love you, Min Yoongi"

"I don't know"

"Yoongi. Don't you want there to be an us?"

"I can't." Yoongi tries to head out the door but Jimin runs after him and stops him.

"Yoongi-"

"Please don't do this to me Jimin. Let me go." Yoongi can already feel the hot tears run down his face.

"I want to wake up with you next to me every morning. And make fun of Taehyung together. And just be with you."

Yoongi chokes on a laugh but still a bit hesitant.

Jimin wipes the running tears that are falling down Yoongi's face.

"I want to be able to call you mine. And hold you and kiss you." 

"Are you sure Jimin? Because I don't know if I can handle-"

"I'm so so sure. I love you."

Jimin grabbed Yoongi gently and connected their lips together.

Yoongi tastes like salt from the tear and custard from the fan signing earlier. Jimin has been waiting for this moment for eternity.

Jimin slips his tounge over his red chaped lips. And finally Jimin feels like thing are all falling into the right place.

*
They pull apart from the kiss. And Jimin can finally look into Yoongi's eyes without looking away.

All the butterflies finally flew out of Jimins stomach. It was about time.

Yoongi smiled wide and brightly and Jimin fluffed his hair. Yoongi nudged him but brang his face closer to his and gave him butterfly kisses all over his face.

Right in the middle of Yoongi giving Jimin butterfly kisses his stomach growls.

They both shared a big laugh.

"Let's go stop by the company then I'll treat you to dinner." Jimin fluffed Yoongi's hair once more.

Yoongi nods and grabs onto Jimins hand.

*

"Oh! The jackets!" Yoongi turned back.

"It's fine they didnt really need it." Jimin let out a laugh then pulled Yoongi towards him.

They were both at ease. No more holding back at last.

 

-

 

((This story was very fun to write. Thank you to everyone who subscribed and read my story. I really gave me support. I enjoyed writing this a whole lot. Thank you to everyone who read my first story. I have good plans for my next story. Thank you for reading. I hoped you enjoyed. Until next time <3))