Slowly

Holding Back

Break day is over now it's back to the company and waking up early.

The day started up as it normally did. Namjoon waking everyone up with his cracky voice trying to sing. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook laughing playing around. And Jin cooking breakfast for all the boys.

Every morning felt so lively but to Jimin every morning he notice Yoongi falling into the hole slowly but surely.

*

"We got to head to the company earlier than usual PD-nim wants to speak with us. So act presentable." Namjoon was always the big man of the group.

I wonder what PD-nim needs to say to us. Ususally he just texts us but it's never really a meeting unless it has to do with our up coming preformances.

"Everyone!! Breakfast is ready." Jin sets up all the plates.

Being the hungry boys they are, all of them rushed to the table expect Yoongi. He often heads to the balcony to smoke instead of joining the guys to eat breakfast.

Their he goes again. He is replacing eating with smoking.

Jimin walked over to Yoongi. As he stepped out onto the balcony he felt the cold air hit his face. And Yoongi is standing out there without a jacket.

"Skipping breakfast again?" 

"N-no I'll eat later, I'm not that hungry at the moment. We should get going. I don't want to keep PD-nim waiting." Yoongi blew out one last puff of smoke then put out the cigarette.

Jimin just wants to ask him all these questions on how he is feeling but Jimin could tell Yoongi isn't ready to talk yet.

*

"Nice to see you boys up an early in the company." PD-nim sat all the boys down.

"What was it you've been meaning to talk to us about?" Namjoon always had the best manners when needed.

"I want Jungkook and Jimin to switch rooms. So it will be Jimin and Yoongi in one room and Jungkook and Hoseok in the other."

Jimin felt something drop to his gut.

Why do I feel all nervous all of the sudden.

"In all do respect, why do we have to switch?" Jungkook asked.

"The fans are suspecting that Yoongi and Jimin are being distant and all though I don't agree, I just don't want them to worry" PD-nim answered Jungkook's answer and dismissed them all.

Jimin looked at Yoongi and he can tell how nervous he is. Yoongi's face was turning blush pink and he started messing with the hemming on his shirt.

He looks so adorable when he is nervous. He does that cute little thing with his shirt. 

Jimin somehow always remembers the little things Yoongi does. Like how he does that weird thing with his shirt, or taps his fingers on his thigh when he is anxious.

Thoughts of Yoongi sparks bit by bit in his mind. He can feel this warm feeling start up in the pit of his stomach. 

*

"Last round and then we can eat some lunch. " Namjoon told Yoongi.

Namjoon and Yoongi have a duet preformance together and they have to ingrave some sort of dancing in it.

All the other boys sat down on the wall to get out of their way.

Jin the music for them and they started.

As they were dancing you can see drops of sweat fall off their faces.

Yoongi looks so good when he dances. His glowing. And his arms in that shirt is just perfect.

Jimin tried to shake thoughs thoughts out of his head. 

He seems to be in a good mood today. He has been smiling more and more. His so cute..

Jimin stared at Yoongi as he continues to dance.

"Did I do a good job sonce youre staring at me so much?" Yoongi smiled and sticked his tounge out.

"I.. I just thought you and Namjoons duet will be nice." 

For some reason I've been so tense around him lately.

One of the assisatants of PD-nim dropped by to bring over lunch.

"PD-nim told me to buy you guys pizza in reward since you guys have been practicing hard and coroperated with the switch in the rooms." The lady gave the pizza to Hoseok and quickly left.

Oh yeah.. I forgot we are switching rooms.

"YAY PIZZA!!" Taehyung being the hungry little pig he is hurry and snatched a piece.

Hoseok handed a slice to everyone. They all sat in a circle and conversed with each other.

Yoongi waved over to Jimin to sit with him.

He is so happy today. He must be enjoying himself today.

Jimin happily sat next to Yoongi. Jimin can feel his heat beat out of his chest and he wonders if Yoongi can hear it.

Everyone enjoyed themselves taking a little lunch break. The room filled with laughter and chitchat.

Yoongi being as slick as he is put his arm around Jimins shoulder.

W-what is he doing... 

Right after Yoongi put his arm over Jimins shoulder, he rested his head on his shoulder.

Peaches and vanilla... Alittle bit of cigerates but I can bare with it.

Goddamn who would've thought Yoongi was this slick?

*

Practice was came to an end and they were finally home.

"Their is so much things to move. I'm to lazy!!" When Jungkook whines he sounds like a little puppy.

"Aish, don't worry we are here to help." Namjoon patted the little puppy's head.

All the boys got to moving Jimin and Jungkook's belongings.

Even the laziest person alive, Yoongi, was helping out too.

Slowly but surely they were getting their. Almost done, they probably got a couple more things to move then they will be officially done.

*

Finally after an hour and a half of moving things and aranging.

"Ahh finally we are done." Jimin plopped his body onto his new bed.

"I'm going to head to the showers first." Yoongi took his towel and went into the bathroom.

Ok it's time to read his notebook while his gone.

It was almost impossible to find it but he finally did. It was hidden in his bag.

I don't know how long this will go on but i'll stop readind his stuff when he finds out.

He opens the notebook and starts.

"I guess I've been feeling better but I'm still smoking every other hour. Jimin has been getting all tense with me. I don't know if he found out already. Or maybe he has been tense cause he is starting to like me?? I doubt but a boy can dream. Right when I got home the 'good feeling' has been draining out bit by bit. For once everything felt normal. But the more I think the more I realise me and Jimin can never be. I guess I should start distanting myself again but PD-nim moved Jimin into my room I don't know how this avoiding is going to work out but I'll figure it out. I really won't be able to sleep with this perfect man in the same room as me. I dont know if I can control myself." Yoongi was finally feeling fine. Please don't distant yourself. I love your company. And I love how you get nervous and do cute little things.. and I just love yo-

Jimin heard Yoongi's light foot steps and he put up the notebook so quickly like it depended on his life well it kinda does.

As he stepped into the room. The room filled with the scent of peaches and vanilla.

"The shower is all yours now." Yoongi only had sweat pants on. No shirt. He had the towel hanging around his neck. Water dropplets still left on his chest.

Why is my heart racing again. All of the sudden he has been giving me this sort of feeling in my chest.

Jimin wasn't able to move he was just so taken by Yoongi's presents.

He has gotten skinnier. If I fatten him up he will be even more perfect.

As Jimin kept on starring at Yoongi, Yoongi started to turn red. 

"J-Jimin.."

"Sorry. I was just thinking." 

Jimin went to go to the bathroom.

What has been up with me lately..

*

After all the boys washed up Jin served dinner.

"Tonight we are all out of kimchi so we are having ramen instead." Jin sounded a little disappointed 'cause he wasn't about to eat Kimchi Fried Rice.

"So Jimin, I heard a girl has been hitting you up." Taehyung winked at Jimin.

No not now. Not infront of Yoongi.

Yoongi tried not to look up.

"She is no one. Just an old friend from highschool." Jimin's ears were red.

"Old friend, new lover. You never know." Jungkook gave Jimin a stupid smile.

Yoongi looked annoyed. He excused himself then went to the balcony.

Goddamn it. 

Jimin also excused hisself and followed Yoongi.

"Yoongi-ah you didn't finished dinner.."

"Why do you care?" Yoongi gave a cold stare and blew out a puff of smoke.

"It's just you haven't been eating and you look so weak." Jimin felt like he was punched in the gut.

"Just worry about your girlfriend." 

"She isn't my girlfriend we have nothing going on." Jimin was starting to get alittle dizzy and water formed in his eyes.

"I don't care. Can I just be alone for once? Stop following me around like a dog." Yoongi blew out another puff of smoke and looked out over the balcony.

"I just-"

"Leave me in peace."

Jimin followed Yoongi's wishes and left. He felt as if someone ran him over with a truck five billion times.

My mind is feels so foggy. Things are so complicating.

*

Everyone was already in their rooms exepct for Yoongi. He has been on the balcony for the past two hours.

How can he still be on the balcony. It's ing cold outside too.

For the past two hours Jimin has been laying in bed, worrying about Yoongi.

Finally the boy steps into the room and and lays down.

"You know, me and her are just friends right?"

"That's none of my business and like I said earlier I don't care." Yoongi sounded like death.

"I have someone else on my mind and it's not her."

"Like I said before I don't care. Ihat is none of my business."

"Can you come lay with me?"

Yoongi couldn't resist and he had to say yes.

They shared a warm bed on a cold night.

I want to stay like this forever.

They were both facing eachother. Jimin nuzzled his head into Yoongi's neck and he softly and gently breathed in and out taking in all of Yoongi's scent.

As Jimin breathed onto Yoongi's neck and it sent shivers down his spine.

Since the bed was small they tangled in one another. Yoongi had Jimin under his arm, Jimin was nuzzled up in Yoongi's neck. Their legs were wrapped around one another.

He smells nice. He feels warm. I wish I could stay like this for eternity.

Both sharing warmth, and both of their scents mixed together.

It felt as if time stopped. Like everything was completely falling into the right places for once.

Jimin can hear Yoongi's heart beat out of his chest or maybe it was his. He doesn't understand what he is feeling but he will just go with it anyways.

The room smelled like one another. It was overwhelming for both of them. But they decide to play along and drown in the scent.

 

*

 

((I usually update on Friday but I've been having ideas in my head so I just had to!! I think I'm going to make this two or three more chapters long. I don't know yet. But I hoped you enjoyed <3))