Clearly

Holding Back

Jimin finally got a well rested night. He hardly woke up in the middle of the night as he usually did.

He got up as the sun rose up and slowly opened his eyes.

Wow I fell asleep in Yoongi's arms.

He looks up and gazes at Yoongi's face.

Damn. I wanted this night to last forever. I just want to lay in his arms forever.

Jimin tires not to make sudden movement and let the mint haired boy get his rest since he hasn't been getting enough sleep.

He just layed there and soaked himself in the moment and focused on Yoongi.

Everything felt so unreal to Jimin. Like as if time stopped and no problems araised in the past events.

I've always thought that Yoongi was adorable when he sleeps but up close he is way more adorable than I ever imagined.

He had this cutesy bubbly feeling inside. His not really sure what it is but he enjoys it.

Yoongi starts to wake up and Jimin panics and pretends to go back to sleep.

Jimin opens his eyes slightly, not that noticible. But he can tell Yoongi feels as nervous as ever.

Yoongi wraps him more into his arms and sighs.

Yoongi mumbled a sentence so quitetly it was almost not understandable.

"If only it was like this everyday."

Yoongi quietly got out of bed and shuffled out the room.

After he left Jimin opened his eyes and rolled over onto his back.

"Me too, Yoongi. Me too"

*

"Morning bed head. PD-nim cancled practice so we let you sleep in this time" Taehyung stook out his tounge and laughed.

"Breakfast is on the counter." Mama Jin always taking care of the boys.

Where is that boy..

Jimins went towards the balcony and for the first time Yoongi wasn't smoking. He was just gazing over Seoul and taking in the view.

"Did you hear that we have no practice today?" Jimin walked over to Yoongi and stood next to him.

"Yeah. Thank goodness. But it isn't like PD-nim to cancel practice." 

"I know I wonder what's up."

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Yoongi looked at Jimin.

"No not yet. I wanted to eat breakfast with you."

"Okay let's go then." Yoongi gave s soft smile and went inside.

Woah this time it worked. I made him eat.

*

After breakfast they went to go join everyone else.

"So we were talking about setting up a little thing for you and that chick you were talking to and we set it up its today since we have nothing to do. It's at 4pm" Jungkook gave him the thumbs up.

I thought we dropped this topic.

Yoongi gave a face of discomfort.

"Her name isn't 'that chick' it's Areum. And no I don't want to meet her. We have nothing going on."

"But we already set it up... it would be rude to cancel." Hoseok fluttered his eyes begging him to go.

Jimin looked towards Yoongi. And in return Yoongi gave him a cold stare.

I hate that look you give me. But some how you still look like an angel.

"Just go. She is already going to meet you their anyways." Yoongi's tone in his voice changed than what it was in the morning.

After he said what he needed to say, he left the room.

Jimin felt as if someone socked him in the gut.

"Yay~~ Our Jimine is going to get a girlfriend." 

"She isn't going to be my girlfriend." Jimin by this point felt like curling up into a ball and hide forever.

Why can't this all go away.

*

"Hyung!! It's half an hour until your little date go get ready." Jungkook notified Jimin.

Every ounce in his body didn't want to move.

I don't want to go. 

He lugged himself up and got dressed. He wore a white tee with black jeans.

"Please behave yourself. Don't forget to have fun!" Namjoon gave the best dating advice.

Jimin went to go look for Yoongi before he leaves to see Areum.

He was sitting in the living room jotting stuff down in his notebook.

"Yoongi, I'm about to go out."

"Ok I can see that. No need to notify me."

"She isn't my girlfriend."

"Well I don't care. Just go before you're late." Yoongi didn't even lift up his head to look at him.

Now I really really dont want to go.

He walked to the coffee shop to meet Areum.

Today was alittle bit more warmer than usual. Still alittle chilly but it was warmer than usual.

Yoongi would really love to be out right now. It's perfect weather for him.

He finally arived and spotted Areum sitting next to the window. She was wearing a loosely fitted dress and a jean jacket over it.

Jimin walked into the coffee shop. He was extremely nervous.

"Jimin oppai~~ Nice to see you again." Areum went in for a hug.

The hug lasted longer than normal 'greeting' hugs.

She so adorable. A little more energetic than the last time I saw her.

They both sat down and caught up on eachother.

"So how is working at Bighit Entertainment? Hectic?" Areum had this nice warm smile to her.

"It's good. Not a typical job but its good." 

"How is your romantic life? Got anyone on your mind lately?"

I was hoping she wouldnt ask that question.

"Um.. No.. I mean I don't really know what it is. Or if it's even a thing." Jimin's face turn alittle red. And the tips of his ears and his cheeked showed it.

"Oh come on. Someone like you? Theirs got to be somebody. Tell me about the person."

"Well I don't know what the feeling is. But everytime I'm near that person I get this warm bubbly feeling. And my heart starts beating out of my chest. And it's not a typical feeling you get with a friend. I dont know what I should do."

"Let me guess. It's the mint haired boy right?" Areum was straight forward. A little more serious than usual.

"H-How did you know?"

"Oh come on. Jin keeps me updated and it obviously it's him."

"I don't know what's going on with me but I just want it to go away."

"Jimin. You can't. You don't just like this boy. I think you're in love. And this just doesn't happen everyday Jimin." Areum looked so serious.

Those are the words I was afraid of.

"But Areu-"

"No Jimin. It's kind of obvious that you both like eachother but are to dumb to act upon them. You are just as bad at this now as you were in highschool." 

Jimin was squirming in his seat. He felt a little dizzy since Areums scent is a little to strong to handle but he endures it.

They both order coffee.

"How is college?" Jimin desperately changes the subject.

"It's a pain in the . Who knew buisness and industry was this hard?" Areum had a very cute giggle. Kind of remind Jimin of his little sister.

"But I can't imagine how hard it is doing the career you have." Areum took a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah tell me about it. But it's worth it." Jimin stared out the window.

Their 'date' came to an end and Jimin walked Areum home.

The weather got much colder than before.

"You know. I like you right?" Areum walked arounded and skipped.

"Areum..."

"Jimin. If you don't act on your feelings towards Yoongi than it's going to all come to an end." Areum turned around and stopped walking.

"There is nothing going on."

"That is such a lie. You were never s good liar. Anyways this is my stop. I hope we meet again~~ Call me soon." Areum went inside her house. She left Jimin dumbfounded.

Now I have to walk home in the cold weather alone. Great.

*

Jimin finally made it to home and he was so reliefed.

"How was everything hyung?" Jungkooks ran up to him.

"Good. But nothing happened so."

"Oh come on did you atleast wooh her over?" Jin looked disappointed.

"No everything was normal. Like I said in the past. We. Are. Just. Friends."

"It was worth a shot." Namjoon told him.

Jin pull Jimin aside to speak with him.

"I knew nothing would happen." Jin look straight at  him.

"Then why did you set it up"

"I just needed  to get in your head. You are head over heels for Yoongi and so is he. Everyone knows. We were all in on this. And we just wanted one of your close friends to put it through you head."

"But-"

"No Jimin. We all know what's in Yoongi's notebook. No matter how much that boy tries to keep it secure he isn't good at it. But you are the reason why Yoongi has been feling like crap."

"Jin I just-"

"Nope. Just go fix it. Please." 

After the conversation Jin left and went into his room.

I don't even know how I feel officially.

*

Yoongi was in the room when Jimin walked in.

"Nothing happned when I was with Areum."

"Wow. I don't care and frankly I never did." Yoongi's face was still stuck in his notebook.

"Yoongi-"

"Please stop talking. I'm trying to focus on my lyrics." Yoongi's tone of voice was scary.

"Yoongi come lay in bed with me."

Jimin had to ask a couple of times before Yoongi gave in and followed his orders.

"Why are we doing this? We have to beds." Yoongi went from scary and cold to cute and nervous.

"Because lately nights have been cold and this is warm and nice."

"Well use two blankets. I'm sleeping in the living room." His voice was shaky. But Yoongi got out of bed and left.

"Damn. This time i was for sure it would work."

*

Jimin went to go check on yoongi in the living room.

He quietly shuffled towards yoongi and stared at him.

Jimin pulled to covers up onto yoongi so he doesnt freeze to death.

I know his pissed cause of Areum but he cant sleep out here its cold in the living room.

Jimin went in to kiss his forhead. And was he bent down he took in Yoongi's sweet scent.

Why am I doing this to both of us? I think it's pretty clear I am in love with this boy.

 

 

(( I couldn't wait to update to here it is!! I think my next chapter will be the last. Jimin has finally come to an conclusion on his feelings. Yay!! Please read and enjoy. Until next time <3))