Day one

Holding Back

((Before we start off i want to notify you that the diffferent fonts mean its Jimin thinking. Ok now enjoy))

 

-

 

The boys are working hard as always but today something felt alittle off...

"I'm tired its already past 11pm lets go back to the doorms!!!" Taehyung says as he rubs his head.

"Fine, fine. Practice was great anyways lets just go home." Jungkook always took practicing to the max. 

Where is yoongi..

Jimin went to go look for the mint haired boy.

Yoongi was sitting in the BTS conference room by himself jotting down in his notebook 

"Ahhh there you are!! I was looking for you. We are heading home right now. What are you writing??" Jimin curiously looks over Yoongi's shoulder.

"N..nothing just writing lyrics like usual... I'll meet you outside.." Yoongi quickly shut his notebook and walked outside to meet the other boys.

He has been acting so strange lately...

*

They all finally arived home from a long day of dance practice.

"You all go wash up while I make some dinner." Mama Jin said with a smile while he takes out a pan from the cabinet.

I hope Jin doesnt make Kimchi Fried Rice again, it'll probably be the fourth time we've eaten it this week.

Jimin spotted Yoongi walking into his room, holding that same notebook of his.

What is in that notebook..

Curiosity got the best of Jimin so while Yoongi went into the showers he snook into his room and took a little peek. 

"Your smile, your soft milky skin, the warmth in your finger tips, the way your hair perfectly rests on your face." What is this? Yoongi has a girl??

Jimin felt a burning sensation in his stomach that kind of made him feel like vomiting. But he ignores it and quickly closes the notebook and leaves.

As Jimin rushed outside and right then and there he bumps into none other the less...Yoongi.

Jimin felt like his cheeks were turning redder than ever.

...

"What were you doing in there?" Yoongi's face was as serious as ever before.

"N-nothing Jungkook just wanted me to grab him a shirt..." Jimin was glad he thought of something quick (Jungkook and Yoongi shares a room if that wasnt clear)

. . . Please believe me...

"Did you look into my notebook Park Jimin?" Yoongi's face was so stiff he didnt even blink at all.

Woah since when did he call me by my full name?

"No. I didnt even notice your notebook in their.." Jimin was scared less.

"Ok.. The shower is open now you can go..." Yoongi put his blank face back on and dragged himself into his room.

Goddamn that was scary. Why is he so worried about people reading his notebook? I mean its just a girl..

Jimin went to go take a shower then after he went to the kitchen and all the boys gathered around the dinner table.

*

"Another night of Kimchi Fried Rice?!" Hoseok yelled out whinning to Jin.

"Oh shush tomorrow we will eat something different. Kimchi Fried Rice is the best." Jin sat down and ate.

Everyone stuffed their mouth and Jimin still keeps thinking about Yoongi's mystery girl.

Every once and a while when Jimin looked up from his bowl he would see Yoongi stare at him and quickly look away when they met eyes.

Yoongi finally finished his bowl and without cleaning up his space, got up and headed to his room.

Typical of that boy to get up without cleaning...

*

Night had settled in and across the whole dorm was silence.

Everyone was sound asleep except for Jimin so he went out to grab a glass of water. Then he heard a faint sound coming from Jungkook and Yoongi's room.

"Jimin...Jimin...Jimin", the voice almost sounded non-excestient.

W..what is that. What the hell.

Being the man he his he went to go check it out.

He slightly opened the door. 

Yoongi was saying Jimins name in his sleep.

I-is Yoongi saying my.. Park Jimin's name.. Wait is he dreaming about me...

*

 

((Okay first chapter down. Ive been really wanting to write so this is my first time. Its not much but i hope you guys like the first chapter!! Im planning on updating once every other week or once a week maybe twice depending if you guys enjoyed?? Sorry this was a short one. Anyways i hope yall enjoyed stay tuned for more <3))