Clementine

Flutter

I know it wasn't what I promised from the last chapter, I know I went MIA for so long and I know Woohyun's birthday and Valentines day already passed, but Happy Birthday my beloved puppy and Happy Valentines for you my sweet readers who wait patiently for me eventho I'm not worthed for all your love.. ㅠㅠ

Idek what I write here, but please do enjoy this fluffy chapter and forgive me for the lack of plot.. >___<

We'll talk again later at the end of this chapter, for some explanations I owe you for missing almost 1 year. Oh and before I forgot, please do listen to this song if you want, I would be lying if I told you I'm inspired to writing this chapter bc of this song (it's only release by 14th Feb 2017) but it's sweet and I love it Moon Kim - Dark Chocolate


 

One of the most favorite times in Sunggyu extremely busy life was the one he could spent lazing in front of the TV with his loved one within reach and pampering him, which is exactly the situation he is in right now. And he wouldn’t trade it for any other thing (of course if it’s spending y time with Woohyun, he wouldn’t reject the idea at all).

 

It’s a normal Wednesday night, but without the younger’s writing deadline and no more work need to be done at home by Sunggyu. With stomach full from their early (another delicious) dinner and seated on the couch (laying in Sunggyu’s case), the elder found its way too comfortable to lay his head on Woohyun’s lap while letting the younger absentmindedly petting his head softly, gaze focus on the music show being broadcasted on TV.

 

With the heater on and him dressed comfortably in his favorite black sweaters and grey sweatpants, he almost didn’t feel the cold of February winter weather at all. It helps that the younger body heat also warms him up, for some reason his lover’s body temperature naturally higher than him and make Woohyun his perfect and private human heater in the cold nights.

 

They spent almost 30 minutes just contented with the routine, until the show comes to an end and Woohyun now giving his full attention to his husband on his lap. The elder look like he would doze off in any minutes, but then he surprise the younger with suddenly getting up, stealing a peck and grinning afterwards.

 

“I thought you’re going to fall asleep like that, hyung.” Woohyun chuckled as he swipe aside the fringe from the elder’s forehead. It’s almost reaching his eyes, they really need to visit the salon soon.

 

“And miss the only peaceful time during weekdays I got for this week? No thanks.” He grab the other’s left hand nuzzles his nose to the younger’s inner wrist. “I rather spend it being with you, even when we’re doing nothing, like now.” Then he left a peck on the smooth skin.

 

Woohyun feel his cheeks warmer at the sudden cheesy remarks from his husband. But he clears his throat in attempt to stop the blush that slowly forming, shifting his gaze elsewhere for a couple of seconds. Until he saw the red plastic bag on the kitchen counter.

 

“Oh, hyung! I went to the market earlier and the fruit seller-ahjumma was telling me the clementine already in season again, she said it taste really sweet this time around. I remember eomeonie told me you love clementine, so I bought a few. You want to eat it now?”

 

Woohyun look at his lover’s direction while talking and can’t help the chuckle escaping his lips as he saw his husband’s eyes go wider at the mention of the sweet slightly tangy fruit he love. The elder look like a little kid when he behaves like this, he need to thanks eomeonie for her useful information to make his husband this happy.

 

“Clementine? Eomma really knows me the best.” Sunggyu quickly sit up, he cup the younger’s soft cheeks and abuse the skin with peck repeatedly. “And thank you hyunnie, I’m so happy you bother to remember small things that I love, just like this.”

 

He lean his forehead against the other and grinning at the way Woohyun’s cheeks slowly become pinkish in his hold. GOD! He wants to bite it so bad. But in the end, he let him go when the other let out a shy giggle and give a sign he need to get up.

 

Sunggyu left alone on the couch and decide to wait for the younger with switching the TV program, but eventually stop when there’s nothing that caught his interest on TV. It’s either news or gossips or dramas, not really his cup of tea.

 

He ends up setting Nell CD (as always) in the CD player and turn off the TV. Then he saw a scented candle laying around on one of the shelf (Woohyun bought it the other days and he admitted it smells good) and decides to light it on. The soft scent of vanilla slowly hit his nostrils and he hummed in contented at the sweet smell that he loved.

 

He walks back to the couch direction, just in time Woohyun back from the kitchen with a bowl of already washed clementine. He waits for his lover to put down the bowl on the coffee table and sit comfortably on the coach, before he laid his head on the younger’s lap again.

 

Once he deemed his position is just right, Sunggyu shift his gaze to his husband’s pale slender hands around the clementine, carefully peeling the skin and the white string-like fiber from the clementine. It’s kinda remind him of how his mother used to peel it for him, he never like to eat the white thingy from clementine as a kid and somehow the younger did it like he already know what the elder like and not.

 

This kind of thing was actually one of the reasons why he fell in love with Woohyun at the first place, he didn’t need to talk much for the younger to understand what he want. Almost like the other had a super power to read what Sunggyu think, by just looking at his eyes or even seeing his little unconscious gesture.

 

He got lost in his thought until he heard his lover’s voice called him softly and he was faced with a clean and juicy piece of clementine couple of inch from his face. He already feels himself salivating at how the orange fruit meat looks so full of sweet goodness.

 

“Hyung, say aaahh..~” Woohyun attempt to feed his husband who still lies on his lap, but to his surprise, the elder shut his lips tightly and stare back at him. He was shocked of his lover’s bizarre behavior and couldn’t stop the pout to form on his lips when the elder still refuse to open his mouth even after he brings the fruit closer.

 

“Hyung! Whhyy?~” The younger whined and finally pull back the fruit from his unwilling-to-open husband’s lips. “You seem so eager to eat it earlier. Why do you act like this now?” The pout on Woohyun lips just getting heavier as he see Sunggyu’s tight-sealed lips turn into a smirk. How dare him to smirk like that! It’s illegal to look that good effortlessly!

 

Seeing Woohyun’s cute frustrated state just adds more fuel to his playful side and Sunggyu couldn’t help as he let out a chuckle at the adorable pout decorating his lover’s face. He let his right hand crawl upwards to pinch lightly the jutted lower lips, but end up caressing it instead to ease the pout. He succeeds in one try.

 

“Don’t pout too much, baby. You make me want to bite your lips so bad.” The elder’s hand that was on the younger lips, slide to pinch the pointy nose of his husband. Causing the other let out an involuntary whine. “It’s not that I didn’t want to eat the clementine anymore. It’s just..”

 

“It’s just?..”  For some seconds, Woohyun wait for his husband to continue his words, and when he didn’t, he resorts to another trick. If the other wants to play, then be it.

 

He grabs one of the clementine in his hand and quickly put it in his own mouth, munching it in exaggerate manner. And he might or might not let out a contented sound to let the other know how deliciously sweet the clementine he ate earlier, so that the elder would know what he missed. But seriously, the clementine was really sweet, so Woohyun wasn’t exactly exaggerating that much.

 

The younger is currently on his second time shoving the fruit into his mouth, when Sunggyu let out a gasp, looking horrified and get up from his lap. With accusing finger pointed at his husband, the elder finally talk.

 

“Yahh! Woohyunnie, why did you eat the clementine by yourself? Wasn’t that clementine supposed to be for me?” Sunggyu lightly scold the younger, playfully of course. This little puppy’s acts never fail to amaze him, even after all this time.

 

“But you refuse to eat it, so it’s your loss.” Woohyun replies cheekily, while sticking his tongue out, continue to feed his mouth with the orange fruit. But suddenly his hand movement stopped by the elder’s slender finger holding his wrist.

 

“Don’t you ever dare.” Sunggyu move closer to the younger's face, hands still on the other's wrist. “Sticking your tongue out like that. You little tease." Then he proceeds to the side of Woohyun's lips, tasting the remnant of the clementine juice.

 

"Sweet." He pulls out and grins afterward, happy with the reddening cheeks of the younger as the result of his ministration. His husband was really easy to tease and his easily blushing cheeks only makes Sunggyu love to like this.

 

But seeing how the younger stays still for more than a couple of seconds, the elder stop teasing the other and decide it’s enough. “Baby, don’t blush too much~ I might tempted to bite your cheeks so hard if you don’t stop blushing like that.” He chuckled and drops a peck on the soft flesh. “Don’t you get curious of what I’m about to say earlier?”

 

That apparently do the trick, Woohyun is hopelessly too eager to please his husband after all. He switched from a blushing mess into an eager puppy mode. Determined look on his face as he start asking again. “Of course I do hyung. What is it?”

 

The younger looks so cute, Sunggyu couldn’t help himself to not ruffling his lover’s hair and pet him like the puppy he is. “Its simple hyun-ah, I just want you to feed me the clementine but with the waving hand motion.” The elder ends his sentence with smiling innocently at the younger.

 

Woohyun froze for a couple of seconds at his husband’s statement. He was baffled beyond imagination at his lover’s request. Like, seriously? Feeding him with waving hand motion? How old is Sunggyu again?

 

“Hyung.. You can’t be serious, right?” Woohyun tried to make sure the other was only joking earlier, the elder really love to sometimes. When he didn’t get any answer for his question, other than the pout on his husband lips, Woohyun finally laugh his off.

 

“Hyung.. That’s it?” He saw his lover’s eyebrows raised in question. The younger tried to stifle his laugh to continue talking. “I don’t mind doing it, but.. What are you? Ten?” Woohyun couldn’t stop his laugh for too long and continue laughing.

 

“Yahh.. Stop laughing you little puppy.” Sunggyu scold his husband when the other didn’t stop laughing after a few seconds. The younger’s body shook violently at the impact of his laughing and it amused the elder instead of annoyed him. He just loves to hear the enticing sound when his lover laughs freely like this.

 

Woohyun paused abruptly at that. “Aww~ Gyu-hyung.. Are you sulking now? Since when did you learn to act this cute?” He let out a giggle after he received a playful glare from Sunggyu.

 

“Come here, open your mouth~ Aaah~” This time Woohyun pat his lap with his free hand and wait for the other to place his head back to his lap and really do the waving hand motion to feed his husband’s awaiting mouth. Of course not without playfully trying to pulling it back once, and soon give up when the elder pull down his hands and feed himself.

 

Sunggyu hummed in content, close his eyes and smile widely when he feels the juice of the fruit filled his mouth with sweet slightly tangy heaven. He then keep his mouth open again after some while as if asking for the younger to keep feeding him, and Woohyun just complied happily while smiling fondly at his husband’s sudden childishness.

 

After the last piece of the clementine safely going inside of Sunggyu’s mouth, the elder move his head that was still on his lover’s lap and let out a contented sigh against the younger’s flat stomach, while his hands automatically circling the slim waist of his husband. Causing Woohyun to giggle because the others breathing tickles him, even when his light pink sweatshirt is in the way.

 

He feels Sunggyu murmured something after that, but couldn’t hear it clearly since it was muffled by his clothes (and stomach). So he asked the other to repeat it. But all Woohyun get was a hand creeping into his shirt and caressing his spine in a seemingly abstract circular motion.

 

 The younger was about to ask his husband again to repeat the sentence from earlier, when he noticed that the hand caressing his back wasn’t really done in abstract motion at all. He couldn’t help but smile fondly at his lover who still had his head buried in his lap. You sneaky big baby.

 

“Gyu..”

Woohyun’s left hand caressed the elder’s jaw and shifts it a bit so he could look at his lover’s face clearly. He sees it, the love that filled the slightly small eyes of his husband, the fond smile etched on the other’s face, all just for him. And he can feel the bubbly feeling in his chest, the warmness spreading in his stomach. He’s in love.

 

Sunggyu only replied him with retracting his right hand from the younger’s waist to squeeze lightly Woohyun’s left hand that was still resting on his jaw, kissing the palm softly before grinning widely.

That gesture itself stirs so many emotions in the younger’s heart, so he drops a peck to the elder’s thin but plump lips. What surprise him was Sunggyu suddenly deepen the kiss when he was about to pull back. His lover’s right hand keeps his head down with holding on the back of his head gently.

 

The position wasn’t at all comfortable and Woohyun sure enough he would get a backache and his neck would be stiff if they keep doing it for longer than 5 minutes. But that thought just fly away when he feel the other’s tongue slipping past his lips into his hot cavern. He would deal with the consequence later, for now he let himself lost into feeling his husband’s lips pulling lightly his lower lips and make his insides melt.

 

When the kiss ended, Woohyun was left breathless, cheeks flushed from both lack of oxygen and from the sweetness of the previous kiss. While he tried to regain his breath, Sunggyu’s hand starts cupping his cheeks and rub it softly with his thumb. Eyes staring at the soft flesh that tainted pink with blush, soft plump red lips that was on his a mere seconds ago, eyes that shining brightly slowly fluttering closed and open again to meet his.

 

The younger looks so endearing like that, it makes his heart flutter again. Just like when the 1st time he laid his eyes on his (future) husband, his dark brown orbs draws him in and block any possible escape, trapped him forever in the other’s gaze. And he never regretted it once a bit, he would gladly do the same thing every single time if he need to repeat it. Fall in love with Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu must be dozed off, lost in his thought for a quite longer time than he realized. Because the next time he aware of his surrounding, it was because of the groan escaped from Woohyun’s lips. The younger already pulled off of him a bit and one hand massaging the back of his neck.

 

He raised his left hand and help to massage the stiffness away from his husband’s neck, both let out a chuckle. “I’m so sorry Wohhyun-ah, that position must be really uncomfortable for you. Are you okay?” Sunggyu slowly get up from his lover’s lap and sit facing the younger, both hands on the other’s face to inspect any possible sign of the uncomfortableness he felt.

 

Woohyun shakes his head. “It’s nothing hyung, I’m okay.” He let out a giggle to prove his point, but it’s abruptly come to stop when he feels the other move closer to him, cupping both sides of his face, nose only a mere centimeter apart from each other. To his surprise, the elder rubbed his nose against the younger’s pointy one and grinning afterwards before pulling away a bit, leaving him speechless at the unexpected but sweet gesture.

 

“It’s late already and I need to go to the office earlier because we need to discuss some changes for the new project and if I remember correctly, you had a promise to go out with Sungyeol tomorrow, right? Let’s go to sleep now.” Sunggyu left a sweet peck on his husband’s forehead before he get up from the couch.

 

Woohyun was about to follow his lover and getting up from the couch, but the elder surprised him once again when he scooped the younger’s body from the couch and lift him up. He let out a yelp of panic and had to wrap his hands around his husband’s neck for a support, while Sunggyu just laugh and continue to carry him in bridal style.

 

They reached in front of the bedroom and Woohyun helped to open the bedroom door because both of his husband’s hands were occupied with him. Once inside, Sunggyu laid his lover gently on the bed and turn off all the light in the bedroom except the lamp on the bedside table, before joining the younger on the bed and drape out the comforter to cover both of their body.

 

His hands automatically search for Woohyun’s waist and pull him closer to his body, meanwhile the other make himself comfortable with snuggling into the elder’s neck. They both close their eyes and let their steady breath lull them to sleep. But before Sunggyu lost himself to the dreamland, he heard the younger whisper an ‘I love you too, Gyu’ against his neck. He surrenders to sleep with a wide smile on his face.

 

 

 

 


 

A/n: Can you guess now what Sunggyu murmuring about and how Woohyun know without asking again? :*

 

Okay, I'm sorry for maybe ranting a bit here, but if you want to know the reason why I went missing, it was bc there's 2 major change in my life.

1. It was bc I volunteered to a voting group for Infinite on twitter and had been really active for some months (even until now tbh) and I never regretted it bc I meet new friends from all around the world there and even went to Korea with one of them to attend TSC 3, sweet girl char (my twinnie in disguise) ♡

2. I got a new job and it's actually frustrated me the most, I work for my dad but live far from him during weekdays and it's hard to separate work and family business with all the emotional issues, so I left with tired mind I don't even thinking of writing anything.

 

On the bright side, I finally finish 1 chapter for this story bc I want to give you all something on Namu's birthday (which is fail btw). And for some of you who still remember Diss Is Infinite, you might see clearly where did I got that idea of using clementine (1st ep) and nose rubbing (2nd ep) and mind readin (8th ep).. >___<

I like it when I can get idea to write while watching their reality show or guesting in one of the show, but still I'm a human with a procrastination issue, so you might not see me that often again. But I promissed to at least get to the part where they adopt the kid later, I won't dropped this fic eventho I feel the urge to do it a few months ago..

 

Until the next chapter, thank you for subscribing, leaving comments and be there for me. Love you girls~ See ya~ :*

-With love, Mon ♡