After Work

Flutter

 

A/n: I'm so sorry for anyone who expected a fast update from me, I just had time to really posted the update now.. >___<

I won't talk too much in here of why I can't write these days, but life happens.That's it.

I hope you enjoy this update, dear my lovely subbies~ ^^

 

P.s: Miya, can you remember which Gyu's picture that trigger this story?

 


 

 

 

The evening sky outside the tall building was cloudy, when the lone figure strolls across the empty room on the highest floor in it. The building itself is almost bare from any other person, beside the figure and some security guards on each level of it. Of course, it’s already past the working hour for the activities that take place in this edifice during the day.

 

Sunggyu glance at his wrist watch as he loosens the black tie on his neck with his other hand, sighing as he saw it's already 7.00 pm. He walks faster to the already open elevator door and pushes the 'Lobby' button on it. He then leans on the cold surface of the elevator’s iron wall as he messed up his dark hair a bit, he's late.

 

He usually finished his works at 5.00 pm and already on his way to home at 5.15 pm, which means he was already 2 hours late from his usual time to go home. Not that he never goes home this late, in fact he usually stay until really late, around 11 pm in the past. But that was before he got married, now is a different story. He got somebody waiting for him at home, his loving husband and a delicious dinner already prepared for him.

 

As the screen that indicating the floor blinking and the elevator slowly brings him down to another floor, Sunggyu pulls out his dead cellphone from his slacks and stare at it for a while. It was his fault that he didn’t notice his cellphone was out of battery from who knows when.

 

Maybe it’s when the technician come to repair the network issue in his building, or maybe when his subordinates rushing to his office and told him that his meeting with Mr. Kim from ‘Moon’ corporation is being rushed 2 days from the actual schedule so they started completing the meeting material today. But all of that didn’t matter anymore, as he remembered his husband that probably gonna be sulky when he got home.

 

The elevator doors open, cutting Sunggyu's train of thought. He hurriedly strode across the lobby to reach his car that parked in the building's valet parking area, but didn't forget to greet the security guards he meets on his way.

 

After he settles down on the car's driver seat and put on the seatbelt, Sunggyu considered for a second whether he should go to 'that' place first or not, and choose the former. He starts the engine and the black Mercedes Benz slowly making its way out of the building.

 

--

 

When Sunggyu turn off the car and gather his things, he briefly checks his wrist watch again and shocked that it's already 7.45 pm. Woohyun would not be happy about this, he thought. He just hopes the thing he brought from that place could minimalize the sulky effect.

 

Sunggyu peel off his blazer and close his car's door, then proceed to fast-walk to his house's front door. He barely managed to take out the key from his pocket, when the door swings open in front of his face and revealing an angry looking Woohyun.

 

"Hey, baby-."

 

"Why did you just arrive now? Where did you go?" Woohyun's voice is stern, cutting his husband's words. The younger as expected, looks mad.

 

"Woohyun-ah, I can expla-."

 

What Sunggyu didn't expect was, being tackled with hug by the younger, almost sending both of them to the floor if not because Sunggyu's hand grabbing the door frame in time. Woohyun's hands clutches the back of his shirt, probably gonna make it wrinkle. But that's the last thing he minds right now, not with his husband's behaving like this.

 

"You idiot! I don't need your explanation!" Woohyun buried his head in the elder's shoulder, voice a bit muffled by the fabric of his white buttoned-up shirt. But the anger is evident in his voice, making Sunggyu even more worried about the situation.

 

"Wha-?" This time, Sunggyu's words get cut by a kiss. And an eager one at that. Startling him for a second, before he managed to reply it with the same passion as his husband did. His hand that was grabbing the door frame before, automatically grab the back of the younger’s head and tilt it upward to deepen the kiss.

 

 

A few minutes already past when the elder decide they had to take their needed breath and pull away from the kiss, hand settle on the younger's waist. He gulps at the sight of his husband's rosy cheeks (probably from the lack of air) and red swollen lips, he wanted to dive in to those luscious lips once again, but the teary eyes of Woohyun caught him by surprise.

 

"Baby, hey.. Are you okay?" One of Sunggyu's hands cupped his husband cheek and gently forces him to look at his eyes when the younger look down to avoid his gaze. To say that the elder is not panicked was a complete lie, but he need to keep his calm to not startle his lover.

 

"You're an idiot Gyu.. I hate you.. Why can't you call me or even text me if you had to stay late at the office or going somewhere else? Do you know how worried I am, waiting for you? Having bad thought consuming my mind, not being able to reach you when I tried to call your phone?" Woohyun started to sob while having his outburst. "What if you got into an accident and I don't even know until it's already too late? What if you.. I-I can't imagine life without you.."

 

The younger buried his head on the crook of Sunggyu's neck, his sobs start to turn into a bigger one, while the elder is having a difficult time on how to react. On one side he was really worried with his husband's sudden outburst, but on the other side, he feels warm feeling crept to his stomach hearing his lover's worries and couldn't help but smiling at the loving attention.

 

But first he need to calm Woohyun down, so Sunggyu starts to slowly the younger's hair and peppering it with light kisses. Muttering "I'm sorry, I'm an idiot." over and over again while shook their body, until his husband's cry come to a stop.

 

After a while, Woohyun finally lift his head to meet the elder's loving gaze, his eyes were swollen from all the crying earlier, but that's not decreasing a least bit of his attractiveness in Sunggyu's eyes. The younger would always be adorable in his eyes.

 

"Baby, I'm sorry okay? I'm a workaholic idiot that didn't even knew that his phone was already dead from who knows when and making his adorable husband waiting in worry for 2 freaking hours. So I will take any punishment you give to me, please forgive me?" Sunggyu gives him a last peck and smiled sheepishly, then finally Woohyun cracks a smile for him for the first time that night.

 

Not for too long though, because the next second, Sunggyu’s stomach grumbling and make the both of them laugh at the amusing sound.

 

“I guess that’s our cue to go back inside, hyung.” The younger said as he released the hugs and start tugging at his husband’s hands to come inside their warm haven.

 

--

 

Once they reached the dining room, Woohyun quickly get started to reheat their already cold dinner, while Sunggyu is being left alone to peel off his tie from his neck completely and open two off his shirt top button. He fold the sleeve of his shirt until it reach his elbow and making his way to his forgotten belonging, taking the thing he brought from the shop earlier which he hide behind his blazer.

 

Sunggyu reveals the thing he brought earlier that got concealed with his coat during their little drama, and making his way towards his husband's figure. He smiles as he calls the younger's pet name lovingly.

 

"Hyunnie~"

 

Without suspecting anything, Woohyun spun around just to see a bouquet of roses in mere 5 inch from his face. And then the elder peek behind those roses, smiling so sweetly to him. Woohyun was speechless for a moment, before smile slowly crept to his face.

 

"What are these roses for, Gyu?" The younger said as he accept the flower bouquet and peck his husband's cheek.

 

"A bribe?" The elder chuckled at his lover's cringed face. He then proceeds to hug his husband, but Woohyun dodged it in time while still hugging the bouquet close to his chest.

 

"That's not funny, hyung. You had to give me more than a flower to bribe me." The younger faked a pout to the elder's amusement, making his husband chuckled at his cute antics.

 

"Okay, okay.. What is it that my Hyunnie wants for him to forgive his Gyugyu?" Sunggyu cringed a little inside, even though it was his idea to tease the younger, but saying his pet name in a cute voice is still cringe worthy for him.

 

“Hmm.. What is it? I wonder..” Woohyun put on a convincing thoughtful expression, but then he let out a smirk as he start to walks slowly and closes the distance between them.

 

Sunggyu gulps and instinctively back down to avoid the younger, until his back hits the dining table and Woohyun put down the bouquet he was holding onto the table. The elder was clueless and a bit excited as his husband suddenly kisses him fiercely, but if this is what called a punishment, he would gladly take it anytime. Sunggyu thought.

 

What he didn’t expect was the sudden tickle attack, the next second after they part their lips. Of course, the younger wouldn’t let him had it that easy! That naughty bunny.

 

“This is what you get for making me worried, hyung.” Woohyun giggle as he relentlessly giving his tickle attack to his lover’s side.

 

Sunggyu was busy dodging the tickle attack and suppress his laugh, when they heard the microwave beeps, alerting them of their postponed dinner. And just then, he finally managed to grab his husband’s hands. But to the younger’s surprise, Sunggyu just kissed his palms and not taking any revenge on him.

 

“Let’s eat our dinner, baby. I’m sure you haven’t eaten anything since your lunch and wait for me to come home, right?” The elder gave him the sweetest eye smile before letting go of his hands. Rendering Woohyun into a blushing mess at his lover’s sweetness.

 

 

 

 

When they finished their dinner later and Woohyun is left to wash the dishes, Sunggyu sneakily slip his hands to back hug and lift the younger. Causing his husband yelp and almost broke the plate he has been holding.

 

“Gyu, what are you doing? Can’t you see I’m currently doing the dishes? You almost make me broke the plate.” Woohyun whipped his head to face the elder with a pout on his lips, just to meet with his lover’s devilish grin.

 

“Payback time, baby.” Sunggyu kissed the younger’s cheek before turn over his husband’s smaller frame and lifting him up to his shoulder, then walk leisurely to the direction of their bedroom.

 

“W-wait! Hyung, let me down! The dishes!” Woohyun yelp in panicked as he was being picked up against his will. But the elder didn’t slow down his steps a bit.

 

“Just leave it baby, we can do it together tomorrow. But now, shouldn’t you be thinking about your punishment for suddenly tickling me like that?” Sunggyu can imagine clearly his lover’s face paint in horror at the mention of ‘punishment’ and that makes him even happier to tease his little puppy.

 

Just then, they finally arrived at their bedroom door when the elder finally put down his husband’s body to open the door and usher the younger to get inside. One of Sunggyu’s hands still at the door handle as he speaks.

 

Oh, and I hope your editor won’t come too early tomorrow. Because tonight, I won’t let you sleep a blink.” He finished his sentences with throwing the sweetest smile at his husband, but oddly it looks more like a wolf’s grin in Woohyun’s eyes.

 

 

Then he closes and locks the door. That night, Woohyun learned to never tease the hungry wolf too much.

 

 

 

 


 

Another A/n: Hello babies, did you enjoy this chapter well?

I'm really sorry to say this, but please don't excpect me to update this story faster bc I can't promise you that.. :'D

Moreover I'm taking a trip to another city in my country (Jogjakarta, I'm comming) tonight, until 9 March which means lesser writing time..

That's it, we'll meet in the next chapter.. ^^