Home

Flutter

I'm really sorry that this week's update got delayed, since I got quite distracted with some things (which you would find out one of the reason soon)

But I hope you're satisfied with the 5.6K words update.. Anyway, enjoy~ ^^


 

"We are here, Myungsoo-ya." Woohyun unbuckle his safety belt and turn his head to face the backseat, where Myungsoo was seated. He had an excited smile on his face.  

  

The drive from the orphanage to his house only took thirty-five minutes and the short trip was filled with Woohyun singing along the 'Baby Shark' and other children songs with giggling Myungsoo at the back. While Sunggyu only smile fondly seeing the love of his life interacting with their little sunshine, stealing a glance or two to his right side and rearview mirror.  

  

The boy had a nervous look on his face but at the same time awed from seeing his new house. It's a big but minimalist one-story house with white and warm brown color dominating the exterior; locate in a quite elite house complex. It has a homey look and Myungsoo like it already.  

  

He hasn't been here before. The time the couple could take him out of the orphanage was spent on choosing the furniture for his bedroom after all. And before they realized it, it was already so late in the evening and Myungsoo has to go back.  

  

Woohyun step out from the car first and help to unbuckle the little boy's seatbelt, while Sunggyu already working on picking up the bags in the trunk. Woohyun help to carry the remaining two bags and hold Myungsoo's hand with his free one, while the boy had Byeol in his other hand.  

  

Myungsoo was a bit timid when he first step into the house and look at his new appa's eyes, but Woohyun give him a reassuring smile and ask the boy to take off his shoes first. Which the boy shyly nods and did it himself. He's a big boy after all.  

  

While Myungsoo do that, Woohyun also take off his own shoes and put the bag down to the floor. After they both finished with their own task, Woohyun took their shoes and put it into the shoe rack. He grabs the bags again and takes Myungsoo to his room which located beside him and Sunggyu’s shared bedroom.  

  

They meet with Sunggyu who already inside the bedroom, dropping the luggage in his hold to one side of the wall near the bed. The couple had a nervous look and wait for the boy's reaction, they didn't know if the boy loves the room or not even though they tried to put much thought on decorating it.  

  

Myungsoo was silent at first. His gaze roamed to every spot of the room. From the gradation of blue with stars painting scatter from the wall until the roof, medium-sized single bed with white sheets and light dark blue duvet in one corner, small book shelf attached to the wooden study table complete with the desk light, to a light grey rug and two blue and grey bean bags on the floor.  

  

There isn't much furniture except the essential one in the quite big room, but the couple was thinking of leaving the rest of the room for the boy to decorate it himself later. Filling it with his personal things as the time goes by. Besides, they have TV, PC and other devices in their living room if he needs to use it later.  

  

When finally, Myungsoo look at the couple, his doe eyes were filled with excitement and happiness(?). "Appa.. Dad.. Is this really my room?"  

  

Woohyun was unsure if it was a good thing or not, so he looks helplessly to his husband who had a reassuring smile on his face. "Yes, this is your room, Myungsoo-ya." Sunggyu answer for him instead.  

  

All of the sudden, Myungsoo let out an excited squeal and hug Woohyun's legs. "This is so cool! I love it! Thank you appa." The boy looks up to him and had a big grin on his face. Just then, Woohyun let out the breath he didn't realize holding.  

  

He pats the Myungsoo's head and kneels down to reach the boy's height. He had a matching wide smile on his face. "Yes, it is. This is your room from now on, Myungie. I'm so glad you like it." Woohyun then hug the boy, happy that his and his husband's effort was not futile.  

  

Suddenly, a cough could be heard from the other side of the room, making the hugging duo turn their gaze to the source of the sound. Sunggyu was half smirking and had his hands fold in front of his chest, lazily leaning on the wall.  

  

"No thanks and hug for dad too? I was helping with painting the stars and planet though." The elder fake a hurt expression to tease the boy further.  

  

Myungsoo was slightly blushing and shyly look at Woohyun with uncertain eyes, as if asking the elder what to do. It was so freaking cute!  

  

Woohyun cooed silently, but he let go of the boy and nudge him forward gently. "It's true. It was all your dad doing. He said you like the stars and he insist to draw it on your bedroom." He gives him a small smile.  

  

"Go and thanked your dad, or else he would be sulking. And I must warn you, it wasn't a pretty sight. Go Myungie~" Woohyun chuckled when he sees Sunggyu raised his eyebrows at his word, amused at the younger's teasing.  

  

But eventually, the boy albeit still being shy, walk forward and hug the awaiting Sunggyu who also kneel down to match his height. "Th-thank you dad."  

  

Sunggyu let out a chuckle and ruffles the boy's head, messing the dark locks a bit. "You're welcome, baby." He let go of the hug, but still keep the little boy close. He pokes the pinkish cheek with his index finger. "But we need to work on this blush more, you need to be used around me now. I didn't bite, Myungsoo-yah."  

  

Instead of getting back to his normal face color, Myungsoo's face was flushed even more. "O-okay.. d-dad."   

  

Sunggyu cooed at the boy's cuteness even more. "You really look a lot like your appa, Myungie-ah. The stuttering and the easily flushed, chubby cheeks. He still does, even after being married to me for two years. So cute."  

  

Woohyun feel his cheeks grow warm at his husband's teasing, but thankfully it didn't redden like usual. While Myungsoo only look at his grinning dad and quiet appa in confusion, didn't really get the inside joke.  

  

"Ignore him, Myungie. Come on, we need to start put your things in their place." Woohyun walk towards the boy’s bags that Sunggyu brought earlier, planning to start with putting Myungsoo’s clothes into the wardrobe in the corner of the room. 

  

Myungsoo nod and grab his blue backpack to help his appa with his things. Woohyun bend down and was about to follow with grabbing the bigger bags, when Sunggyu hug him from behind. 

  

“Want to ignore me, hmm?” Sunggyu teasingly whisper to the shorter male’s ear. Smirk decorating his face. “Not so fast. Watch out for tonight.” He chuckled lightly, before dropping a peck on his husband’s right check. 

  

Sunggyu smirk getting bigger as he sees the fluffy cheeks he loves so much start flushing. But then, his phone notification ring twice, reminding him of his unfinished business. He sighs dejectedly and hugs the younger body closer. 

  

“Too bad I had to video call Howon regarding some work at office, so I can’t help you both. I’ll be back for lunch, okay love?” He left another peck on Woohyun’s cheek and lips before leaving his new son’s bedroom. 

  

Myungsoo who was busy with searching something in his backpack and had his back facing his new parents all these while, suddenly whipped his head to his appa’s direction to ask something, but his expression contort to a light frown instead. 

  

“Appa? Why does your face red? Are you sick?” Myungsoo stop his searching and walk closer to the elder in worry. His appa didn’t look sick earlier.  

  

”I-it’s no-nothing to be worry about, Myungsoo-ya. I’m not sick, I’m super healthy. You see?” Woohyun nervously denied while showing his muscly (not really) arms as to prove his point.  

  

Myungsoo was still not convinced and confuse of his appa sudden flushing cheeks, but he thinks of dropping the subject for now (to the other relief) and decide to ask his initial question instead. “Okay if you say so, appa. Oh, does appa see my tooth brush?” 

  

Woohyun breathe in relief and give a smile to his cute son. “Yes, I remember to put it in your black backpack, baby.” He crouches down and rummages the said backpack that was on his right, taking out the baby blue toothbrush. “Here it is, Myungie.” 

  

“Thank you appa.” Myungsoo grinned as he takes the toothbrush.  

  

“Okay, now let’s finish unpacking first and I’ll give you a tour to the rest of the house before we had our lunch. Sounds good baby?” The elder chuckled when his son nod eagerly in reply.  

  

-- 

  

The unpacking and all the organizing things took them one and a half hour, by that time, it’s almost a lunch time already. Sunggyu still busy discussing things with Howon using video call in their bedroom, so Woohyun just head to the kitchen with Myungsoo on tow and grab the ingredients to cook lunch. 

  

Sunggyu said earlier in the morning that since the weather was starting to get colder, he was in the mood of eating something warm. So, Woohyun think of making a soegogi-muguk, which basically a beef and radish soup. 

  

Woohyun was cutting the radish to a medium sized cube and he took one chunk and pops it into his mouth. It tastes good. He smiles and was about to cut more, when he caught Myungsoo was staring at him. “Do you want to try it too, Myungie?” 

  

The boy shyly nods and walks closer to his appa who then feed him the radish. However, his face contorts to a frown in the next second. He still chews the radish, but had a weird expression on. Like eating the raw radish was the worst thing he regret doing in his life. 

  

“You don’t like it Myungie?” Woohyun chuckled, because Myungsoo look freaking cute even when he was frowning. “I’m sorry. Just eat it after the soup is done then.” He gave the boy a glass of water, pat his head and continue cooking. 

  

Since Woohyun didn’t actually know what kind of food the boy like except meat, he tried to make another side dish that he know no kids would hate it, an egg covered fried sausages. Which he steals a glance at his son and found him smiling. His guess was correct. 

  

He finished cooking in thirty minutes and currently plating the soup, sausages and kimchi on the table, when Sunggyu walk in to the kitchen with a happy smile on his face. The elder help him with scooping the rice to a bowl and put it on the table, before stealing another peck on Woohyun’s cheeks and back hugging him when he sees that his son wasn’t looking.  

  

The younger was flustered by the act. “Hyung! Stop clinging to me all the time. Myungsoo would find it weird.” Woohyun muttered a protest, but not too loud so the boy couldn’t hear him. Thankfully, the little boy’s attention was on another task Woohyun had asked him before. Retrieving a grape juice from the fridge. 

  

"But we are his parents now, he would understand if a married couple being lovey-dovey, Hyun." Sunggyu whisper his answer against the younger's left ear, but still retrieve his hands from his husband's waist. "And thank you for cooking my favorite food, baby." He left a peck on the younger's nape and walk away.  

  

"Anyway, let's eat lunch. Dad is sooooo hungry. Are you hungry too, Myungie?" The elder quickly shift his attention to Myungsoo who just came back from the fridge. He got an eager nod from the boy.  

  

With that, they start they lunch and engage in a light conversation. Turns out, Myungsoo had a pretty weird taste bud for a seven-years-old. He likes kimchi jiggae even though he couldn't really handle spicy food. Woohyun took a note to cook it tomorrow, less spicy of course.  

  

Both the dad and son pair praise Woohyun for his cooking, making the chef blush once again. But he also had a big smile on, pleased that his husband and son love his cooking. It makes his heart flutter, when he realizes this is their first meal as a complete family and he has many more days like this one.  

  

--  

  

After the meal, Woohyun notice that Myungsoo was yawning a couple of time already in the past five minutes. It seems like the boy ate too much food and now getting sleepy. It was such a cute sight to see the little one fighting against his heavy eyelid to keep it open.  

  

However, Woohyun isn't that cruel to just stand by and watch. He walks towards his son and cups his little face. Then, he sees it, the boy unconsciously leaning his head against his palm. He couldn't help but to smile fondly. "Myungie baby, are you sleepy? Would you want to take a short nap, hmm?"  

  

Myungsoo covered his mouth with his tiny palm and nod. "Yes appa." He let out another yawn. "Myung feel so sweeppyy." The poor boy slurs as he feels his eyelids getting heavier with sleep.  

  

Woohyun was contemplating if he should leave with his son first and wash the dishes later or ask Sunggyu to accompany the boy to his bedroom so he could wash the dishes first. But then, Sunggyu who just watching the cute pair interaction all the while, offer him a solution.  

  

"Go. Walk him to his bedroom, Hyunnie. I'll wash the dishes. Myungsoo look like he would fall asleep on the table anytime soon." Sunggyu chuckled, because honestly his son does have his eyes almost closing by now.  

  

Woohyun smile gratefully to Sunggyu and mutter a soft 'thank you'. He rubs softly Myungsoo's cheeks with his thumb. "Baby, can you walk by yourself?" When he got a weak shake of head from the younger, Woohyun slowly get up to not startle the boy.  

  

"I'll carry you to the bed then. Is that okay Myungie?" He got a nod as a reply. So, he crouches down to latch the boy's arms around his neck and put his arm to lift Myungsoo's thighs and wrap it around his waist. Woohyun had his arm around the boy's back and stand up to start walking towards the bedroom.  

  

He carries his son face to face, it's safer than piggy back the boy since he could have a better grip in case Myungsoo is too sleepy to keep his arm around Woohyun's neck. While Myungsoo had his head settled comfortably in the crook of his appa's neck, closer to the brink of sleeping.  

  

Sunggyu collects the dirty dishes on the table to wash it, but stop to leave a peck on the sleepy boy's cheek first before heading to the sink. He was smiling at the sight of his husband carrying their little son. It looks like Woohyun is really enjoying his new role as a father.  

  

Woohyun reach the bedroom and carefully laid the already sleeping boy to his bed. He tucked him inside the duvet and watches the peaceful sleeping face of Myungsoo for a while. From his long eyelashes that hide the beautiful large brown orbs, to his perfectly sculpt nose and thin pink lips. The boy was so handsome, Woohyun think he would grow up so well and had girls fawning over him later.  

  

It took him a while to realize he had been staring at his son for more than five minutes. He snapped from his daydreaming because he just remembers he had promise to work on the draft for his next book and Sungyeol would come to his house tomorrow to get the draft.  

  

He sighed and reluctantly gets up from his earlier sitting position. Woohyun swipe the boy's bangs upwards and bend down to leave a peck on the sleeping boy's forehead, before he took his leave. He quietly closes the bedroom's door and walk towards his own bedroom. Time to work.  

  

--  

  

Sunggyu found his husband in their living room after he was done with washing all the dishes. Woohyun was busy typing with his laptop and the elder found his husband really endearing getting focused with his work like that.  

  

He joins the younger on the couch after he retrieves his own laptop from their bedroom. He had some emails he had to read and approve too, since tomorrow he has to start working fully again at his office. Sunggyu realized he had taken many days-off and plan to slowly payback the hours he missed at his office.  

  

Woohyun acknowledge his husband's presence only when he feels the couch dip and a warm hand touching his cheek. He tore his gaze from his laptop screen to look at the elder who tap his own lips as if asking for a kiss.  

  

The younger's cheeks grown slightly pink at the gesture, but still give in to his lover's request. He set aside his laptop and lean forward to close the distance. He was planning to give only a chaste kiss; however, Sunggyu had another plan and deepen their kiss.  

  

His hands held gently Woohyun's jaw and tilt it a bit for a better access. His tongue exploring his husband's hot cavern, every nook of his mouth. Touching the sensitive part at the roof of the younger's mouth, making the smaller male squirm and let out some cute whimpers.  

  

When they part to take the needed breath, Sunggyu settled on leaving light kisses on Woohyun's neck and move downwards to on the protruding collarbones. All the while, more whimpers coming out from Woohyun's redden and swollen lips.  

  

"H-hyung.. W-work.." Woohyun helplessly muttered. He couldn't even form a complete sentence, since his mind was far gone from the sinful lips of his husband moving and on his other sensitive spot. But he had a deadline to fill and it won’t be done anytime soon if they continue the kiss. 

  

Sunggyu reluctantly stop his advance and detached himself from the milky skin of his lover. The younger was right; they still have to finish their work first. He sighed dejectedly against Woohyun’s lips. “I know, baby. It just.. You’re too hard to resist.” 

  

“To-tonight then. Le-let’s just continue it tonight, hyung.” Woohyun was caught off guard when Sunggyu kiss him again.  

  

“Tonight, it is.” Sunggyu said, once he detached himself from the soft lips of his husband. 

  

The blush that decorating Woohyun’s cheeks afterwards was predictable, but still an endearing sight all the same for the elder. Woohyun is just too cute for this world. 

  

“Okay then, let’s get back to work.” 

  

-- 

  

Hours passed by with the couple doing their own work in their living room. It’s not a rare occasion for both of them doing their respective work side by side like this, it was better than the days Woohyun working alone at home and waiting for Sunggyu to come back from his office. 

  

The silence was comfortable and welcomed. They were so focused on their work, when suddenly they heard their little angel calling them. 

  

“Appa.. Dad..” Myungsoo come in from the direction of his bedroom, sleepily rubbing his eyes with one hand. He had Byeol in his other hand and his hair a bit ruffled, probably from the friction against the pillow. It was too damn cute for words! 

  

"Aww.. Did Myungie just wake up?" Woohyun put down his laptop to the coffee table and shift a little to the left, to make a room for the boy to sit between him and Sunggyu. His son just nodded at the question.  

  

He patted the vacant space on the couch. "Come and sit here baby." Woohyun gesture for Myungsoo to join him, which the little boy gladly did albeit still struggling with the sleepiness.  

  

Once he is close enough, Woohyun lift Myungsoo's small body and seated him between the couple. By this time, Sunggyu also already put down his laptop to focus more on his son.  

  

"Did you sleep well, Myungsoo-ya?" Sunggyu ruffled the slightly curly hair of the little boy, making more mess to the already messed up hair.  

  

"Yes da--ddy.." Myungsoo answered sleepily while holding a yawn, seems like he's still not fully awake yet. The boy was leaning to Woohyun's right arm and his head drop lower with every passing second.  

  

Woohyun couldn't bear to see the struggle, so he moved the boy's head to his lap instead. "Are you still sleepy, baby? Sleep a little more then." He pats softly his son's head to lull him to sleep.  

  

Sunggyu cooed when in another minute, Myungsoo was already out from the world. His little chest rose up and down slowly with every breathe the boy took. It was so peaceful and he could really get used to this.  

  

The couple unconsciously spends almost half an hour just watching their little angel sleep and forget their own work. It wasn't until Sungyeol text Woohyun's phone about the artist who would draw his next book cover that both of Woohyun and Sunggyu snapped from their reverie.  

  

Myungsoo, sadly awoken once again due to the noise and vibration of the phone, since his appa's phone was in his pants pocket. Woohyun was muttering series of apologies to the boy while he got up to call Sungyeol and schedule the meeting with the artist.  

  

That leaves half-dazed Myungsoo with Sunggyu alone on the couch. Sunggyu had asked the boy once again if he want to continue sleeping, which his son only replied with a sleepy 'no'.  

  

"How about watching some cartoons, Myungie? Do you have anything you want to watch?" Sunggyu remember about Woohyun's wonderful collection of animation movies DVDs. The younger had a child-like taste in movie that comes in handy now that they have their own kid.  

  

"Eung.. Myungie want to watch Puss in the Boots!" Myungsoo's eyes changed in instant. There's no trace of sleepiness from before, now it was replaced by an excited look on his face instead. Children is one amazing creatures that change mood quickly. Sunggyu was amused.  

  

"Okay. I think your appa have the DVD for that movie." Sunggyu get up and open the case where they kept their movie DVDs. He found the one he searching for in less than five minutes.  

  

Their evening spent with the new little family doing a little movie marathon, which Woohyun joined his two-favorite person on the couch, once he was done with the phone call. They watch Puss in the Boots, to Despicable Me and plan to continue with Monster Inc. after dinner.  

  

Woohyun cook the dinner, while Sunggyu help Myungsoo taking a bath. Thankfully, the elder has his share of experience in bathing the kids, since Howon sometimes bring Sungjong come to play and spend the time until almost the little boy's sleeping time.  

  

Sunggyu had experience first-hand how to bathe the boy depending on his mood. Sungjong is such a nice boy usually, but he also sulks easily and when the latter happened, the boy rebel with refusing to take a bath and Woohyun had to help coax the boy so he would take a bath (usually Woohyun would be the one who bathe him in the end). Woohyun is Sungjong's favorite uncle after all.  

  

Sunggyu was glad that his son is easy when it comes to bathing. The boy was obedient and calm, so the shower ends fast and without a scene. Then, he took a quick shower too after dressing Myungsoo in his white stripe dark blue pajamas (Woohyun choose it) and sending him to stay in the kitchen with Woohyun.  

  

Dinner was a bowl of multi-grain rice with beansprout soup, bulgogi (to please his son who love meat), and kimchi, which the father and son ate happily. It unconsciously makes smile crept to Woohyun's face from the delightful expression of his love ones.  

  

Woohyun offer to wash the dishes because the elder already did it this afternoon, but Sunggyu just shushed him and told him to take a shower instead since his husband hasn't take one. So, the younger leave after promising he would join his lover and son in the living room after he was done showering.  

  

As promised, Sunggyu bring Myungsoo to their living room and put the Monster Inc. DVD into the DVD player. By then, Woohyun finally emerge from their shared bedroom in his fluffy baby blue pajamas. The younger brings out two blankets and pillows too, which highly appreciated by Sunggyu.  

  

It was already thirty past nine pm, by the time they finished the movie. Myungsoo's eyes were almost closing and the boy stifled his yawns since the past fifteen minutes before the movie ends. It looks like nine pm is the boy's usual bedtime.  

  

Sunggyu offered to carry the sleepy boy to his bedroom, which the younger easily agreed. Woohyun was left to tidy up the living room and once he was done, he brings back the pillows and blankets to his and the elder's shared bedroom.  

  

Woohyun sighed as he lay out in the left side of the bed. He still has to continue his work that has been delayed due to the sudden movie marathon. But he can't complain at all, since he was really contented by the series of the event that happened today. He enjoys his new father role that much.  

  

He sits up against the headboard and retrieve his laptop from the bedside table to start typing again.  

  

Woohyun was so into his work, that he hadn't notice his husband already back from his son's bedroom and join him on the bed. He was a bit startled when he feels a weight on his right shoulder, which turn out, was Sunggyu's head leaning against his shoulder.  

  

The younger smile and pat his lover's head with his right hand, before continue to type more words into his laptop. However, his peaceful moment didn't last too long. It only took five minutes before Sunggyu start distracting him with dropping light kisses to his shoulder.  

  

It was innocent kisses at first, but Woohyun could feel the change in the air after the elder start and leaving love bites near his collarbone. The younger know that Sunggyu was silently asking his promise from earlier this day. It was distracting.  

  

Woohyun set aside his laptop to the short table beside him and let out a defeated sigh. He cups his husband's face to stop the lips exploring more place and peck it instead.  

  

"Hyuuunngg~ Please wait for another hour, okay? I really had to type this chapter today, before I lose my inspiration and Sungyeol scolding me again tomorrow because we need to pushing back the released date again."  

  

Woohyun asked the elder using his aegyo voice which he know his husband always have a soft spot for. And as expected, he succeeds.  

  

"Okay.. It was bad of me to hinder your work anyway. I'll check my email too if there's a reply from our business partners overseas. Take your time, baby." Sunggyu let out a sigh, before kissing the younger's forehead and get up to grab his own laptop.  

  

--  

  

An hour passed and Woohyun is closing his laptop after saving all his work for today. He had type so many words and pretty satisfied with it. He only needs to let Sungyeol check it tomorrow.  

  

Sunggyu was already done with checking and replying the emails after half an hour. So, he waits for his husband patiently while checking the news from his phone to distract him from marking the tempting milky skin of Woohyun's neck. So far, he succeeds. But he didn't know how much longer he could wait before he attack the younger.  

  

Once Woohyun already set aside his laptop safely on the bedside table, he was taken by surprise from being tackled to the bed by his husband. Their breaths mingle with each other. Sunggyu teasing his patience with only leaving a breath away distance from his lips.  

  

"Finally. You're all mine now." Sunggyu's hot gaze never leaves the smaller man's who was now laid under him. The elder his lips like how a predator eyeing his helpless prey. The heat from his breath tickling the younger's lips teasingly.  

  

Woohyun's face flushed red in instant. He unconsciously let out a helpless whimper at the elder's remark. His body turned hot from the way his husband looks at him, like he was , when actually he still had his full clothes on.  

  

"I wonder.. Where should I start taste you first?" Sunggyu smirk wickedly as he moves a little to bite lightly the reddened cheeks. "Here?" He moves downwards this time and Woohyun's adam's apple. "Or here?"  

  

The younger let out some desperate whimpers. He was getting frustrated from his husband's teasing who avoided the place he need the elder's lips the most. "Hyuunngg.. Just kiss me already."  

  

Woohyun whined impatiently in the end. He cups his husband's jaw to make the elder face him and give him what he wants. His lips formed into a pout.  

  

Sunggyu chuckled but still easily give up to his lover's request. Who was he to deny what his little puppy wants anyway? He pecks the plush lips of his husband once. "Such an impatient puppy. Happy now?"  

  

Woohyun playfully shake his head as if to say no, a naughty smile bloom on his face. He puckers his lips more. "Not enough. More."   

  

The elder raised his eyebrows in amusement at his husband's sudden challenging manner. "Don't complain to me if your back hurts tomorrow, okay? You asked for it, baby."  

  

Sunggyu grins wider, before he starts assaulting the younger's plump lips with the passion he had been holding back since earlier this noon. He already reaches his limit for being patient today.  

  

Sunggyu was about to slip his hands into Woohyun's pajama top, when he heard someone knocking their bedroom's door. Both of the couple stop doing what they about to do, mood completely vanish into a thin air.  

  

"A-appa.. D-dad.." Myungsoo's troubled voice could be heard from behind the door.  

  

Woohyun change a quick worried glace with his husband, before letting the elder male get up and open the door. They were a bit panicked as they don't know what has caused their son waking up at this hour. It's almost midnight already.  

  

Sunggyu open the bedroom door to the sight of Myungsoo's teary eyes. It quickly rings an alarm in his head. He quickly crouches down and cupped the boy's cheeks. "What happened, Myungie? Why are you still awake?"  

  

Woohyun who saw his little angel in such a sorrowful state with glassy eyes, quickly get up and join his husband, hands wrapped to hug Myungsoo lightly. He softly pats the boy's back to calm him. "Are you having a nightmare, baby? Is that why you're awoken?"  

  

Myungsoo, who was busy holding his tears to not fall, could only nod. Both Woohyun and Sunggyu finally could breathe in relief. At least their son wasn’t hurt anywhere. 

  

“It’s okay baby, it was only a dream. But if you’re still scared, you can sleep with us tonight. Do you want that, Myungie?” Woohyun tried to offer a solution, which the boy quickly agrees. 

  

Woohyun lift his son’s little body to carry him to the bed, while Sunggyu close the door. But then, Myungsoo panicky whipped his head back to look at the closed door. 

  

“Byeol.” The boy looks helplessly to both his appa and dad. 

  

“I’ll get it.” Sunggyu said quickly and go to fetch the grey cat plushy that his son had been weirdly attached of.  

  

While Woohyun laid down the boy to the bed and arrange the pillows to make it more comfortable for the boy. It’s one of the time he was glad they have a king-sized bed. It allowed the three of them to sleep comfortably on the fluffy bed. 

  

After a few minutes, Sunggyu came back from his son’s bedroom with Byeol in his hold, which he gives it to the relieved Myungsoo. He joins his husband and son on the bed with little Myungsoo settled comfortably in between his parents and turn off all the lights in the room except the bed lamp.  

  

Sunggyu could feel a movement from beside him. Myungsoo somehow managed to snuggle more to Woohyun’s side and fell into the slumber almost instantly. Which he found the unconscious act was so cute. 

  

The elder catches a smile on his lover’s face from the dim light of the bed lamp illuminating his perfect face, and he feel a warm feeling in his stomach almost instantly. He didn’t even realize he had a contented smile mirrored on his face. 

  

Woohyun had his eyes on his son’s peaceful sleeping face for some while, before he noticed his husband’s eyes on him. His smile got wider, he moves his hand to reach out and hold the elder’s hand. Feeling Sunggyu’s long fingers intertwined with his own under the duvet. Making both of them indirectly hugging their sleeping son.  

  

Sunggyu prop his body using his elbow and left a peck to both Woohyun’s and Myungsoo’s forehead, before he finally rests his head on the soft pillow, still facing sideways to look at his precious family members. His rub the younger’s knuckles with his thumb. “Good night angels.” 

  

“Good night, Gyu.” Woohyun replied softly not to waking up his son beside him. Just then, he feels the tiredness of the day finally catch up to him and his eyelids feel heavy. He yawns and the last sight he remembers before he finally closes his eyes and succumb to the sleep was Sunggyu’s contented face. This is perfect.

 


A/n: Done with the first day (I hope it didn't bore you), since I want to focused more on the little fluffy family first.. I'll introduced more character in the next chapter.. ^^

Idk yet if I could update next week, but I'll try to update the week after if I can't..

Thank you for reading and leaving lovely comments as always, I love you~