Lazy Morning

Flutter

 

 

A/n: I write this while listening to Nell's song "Perfect", so if you want to experience the same feeling as I wrote this, please do listen to it here

 


 

 

It’s one of those quiet Sunday morning when Sunggyu finds himself awake with an empty spot beside him on the bed, meaning his husband has already woke up from who knows when and probably preparing for their breakfast by now.

 

He blinked away his sleepiness, rubbing his eyes and stretch his hands a bit before proceed to sit up. He waits for another 1 minute and set the duvet covering his body aside to stand up from the warm nest. Then he looks at his feet and smile a bit as he find his boxer and sweatpants scatter on the floor, the reminder of their last night activity.

 

He glance at the clock hanging on the wall and was surprised that it’s just 8 in the morning, too early for his lazy Sunday plan. But he is already wide awake now, so he dressed himself and takes out a loose black t-shirt from his wardrobe before leaving the bedroom to heading the location of his younger lover, the kitchen.

 

There, Sunggyu saw his husband hummed softly to some song he couldn’t hear clearly and slightly dancing with his back turn against him. He noticed the other wearing an oversized cream white t-shirt (maybe it’s Sunggyu’s), short black shorts and baby blue apron that adorned his slender figure as he make his way to approach his lover.

 

As he get closer, he can see soft strands of blonde hair still sticking out from Woohyun’s head and Sunggyu shouldn’t think it’s cute but it is. The bed head actually making the younger even more adorable than he usually is, according to Sunggyu. But since when did Woohyun ever not appear cute in Sunggyu’s eyes though?

 

It seems that the other male is busy in his own world, whisking some batter and chopping something on the cutting board, so he didn’t notice the elder slowly approaching him.

 

Still making silent steps towards his husband, he smile widely as he finally recognized the song ‘Perfect’ by Nell that being hummed by the other. It’s one of his favorite songs that sung by his favorite band, and maybe by now Woohyun actually remember the lyric of all of Nell’s song because Sunggyu always play it in his car on their trip to anywhere. It makes him happier to know that his lover started to love the same thing as him instead of getting tired by it, the more reasons why he loves the other male.

 

“Good morning, baby.” Sunggyu whisper to the younger’s ear as he wraps his arms around his husband’s slim waist and drop his chin to rest against Woohyun’s shoulder. The other male jump a bit at that, but then became calm again when his husband leave a peck on his cheek.

 

“You startle me, Gyu.” Woohyun chuckled as he turns his head to return the kiss on his lover’s lips, but then in another second, his expression turn into a grimace. “Ughh.. Morning breath. Did you not brush your teeth earlier before deciding to kiss me?” He gave a judging look at the grinning elder’s face.

 

Sunggyu just laugh at the younger’s frowned face, instead, he rub his nose into the crook of his husband’s neck to inhale the sweet smell of strawberry shower cream (so he has taken a shower) that mix with the unique scent of Woohyun’s natural body odor and tighten his hug.

 

“It’s not me that kissing you on the lips, honey. It was you that decide it’s a great idea to kiss your hubby before he even had a time to go to the bathroom to brush his teeth.” Sunggyu grinned widely to annoy the younger even further, resulting a pouting Woohyun in the process.

 

The elder almost dive to kiss the pout away when a hand came to prevent him from doing it, now it’s Sunggyu’s turn to pout.

 

“Not so fast, hyung. Brush your teeth first, before you dare to kiss me again.”

 

Woohyun turn around in the elder’s hold and give his best glare to threaten the other (which is not that successful unfortunately), when Sunggyu unwraps the hand that claps around his mouth to kiss it, and stole a kiss at the younger’s lips again before let out another laugh. 

 

“Yahhh! It’s not funny, hyung! Go brush your teeth or you are banned from kissing me anymore today!” The younger slap his chest (luckily not that hard) and struggle to get out from his lover’s hug.

 

Now it’s getting serious, Sunggyu thought. This time his husband’s threat scared him a bit, so he let go of his hold.

 

“Okay, okay. Calm down a bit, baby. I’ll brush my teeth now, okay?” The elder let out a sheepish smile that turns into a smirk and pinch both of the younger’s cheeks, before kissing the tip of his nose. Laughing as he make his way to the bathroom (half running), avoiding his fuming husband’s nagging.

 

 

 

 

10 minute later, after Sunggyu finish taking a shower, he goes back to hugging his husband that still busy with their breakfast preparation from behind. He attempt to kiss the younger’s lips again, but this time he get what he wants because he has complete the task Woohyun had gave him before.

 

“What are you making, honey?” One of Sunggyu’s hands sneaked into his lover’s shirt behind the apron and caressed softly the younger’s abdomen, while the other one settled on circling his husband’s waist.

 

Woohyun hummed a bit, appreciating the elder’s cold finger against his warm skin before replying. “Just a simple stacked pancakes with maple syrup and fruit platter. You said last night that you want breakfast in bed, didn’t you hyung? I already brewed the coffee too.”

 

The younger’s smile was blinding and Sunggyu felt a warm feeling crawls in his stomach at that and the loving tone the other’s give. He could feel himself fall deeper once again for the other male if it was even possible. Woohyun is all Sunggyu could ever ask for a perfect husband and he is glad it’s him that have the right to claim the younger as his other half for the rest of their life.

 

“What did I do in my previous life to have someone so perfect like you to be with me right now, huh hyun-ah? I must be doing something really good. Did I save the world?” The elder chuckled as he got a light slap on his hand that still resting the younger’s waist.

 

“No need to be greasy so early in the morning, hyung.” Woohyun rolled his eyes, but Sunggyu didn’t miss the blushing that crept on his husband’s cheeks.

 

“Yet you like it very much, don’t you honey?” The elder leave a peck on his lover’s nape and continue to kiss the blushing cheeks, making it redder than before.

 

 

But then his playful side kicks in, so Sunggyu leans in closer to the younger’s ear and whisper seductively. “But baby, that’s not what I mean when I say I want breakfast in bed.”

 

“W-what do you mean, h-hyung?”

 

Woohyun left stuttered from the elder’s words, not really expecting the change of subject and the seductive tone his lover use. His heart beating faster both from the shock and the excitement, and it didn’t go unnoticed by the grinning hamster.

 

One of Sunggyu’s hand make its way from the abdomen to the younger’s , drawing a soft whimper from his lover.

 

“Of course I mean you’re gonna be my breakfast, baby.”

 

Sunggyu manage to say it in a deeper voice, blowing hot air to his husband’s ear that surely didn’t do any good for the younger’s hitched breath. Leaving a very flustered Woohyun as result, that look like about to collapse any minute by now if not the elder’s hand that prevent him from falling.

 

 

The elder peck his left cheek before letting out a loud laugh and by then, finally Woohyun’s heartbeat calm a bit. He turns his head to face the elder with a pouting lip, not really happy with his lover’s teasing.

 

“How can after we’re already married for one year, you are still so cute baby?” Sunggyu chuckled, closed his eyes in bliss and tightened his hold around the younger’s male, “What to do with these blush, huh?” He then kissed the reddened cheek loudly, causing a whine from his lover.

 

“S-stupid Gyu! Like 3 rounds last night is not enough. You know I’m still sore, didn’t you? Y-you bastard!” Woohyun whipped his head to the opposite side of his husband’s handsome face to hide his embarrassment from the elder’s prying eyes, while the other just let out an amused smile at his lover’s antics.

 

“Well, what can I say? You know that I can never resist and will never get enough of you, right baby?” Sunggyu wriggled his eyebrow as he force the younger to look at his face and kissed the tempting red lips of his lover passionately.

 

 

 

 

 

Well, if Woohyun can’t refuse the other’s enticement and end up in their bedroom once again, it’s a great plus for Sunggyu. And if not, at least he still got pancakes and fruits with fresh brewed coffee for a breakfast. It’s still nice enough, Sunggyu thought.

 

 

 


 

Another A/n: I told you, there's no actual plot in this chapter :')

But, did the amount of ual implication in this chapter still okay? Should I mark it with M instead? (please tell me >___<)

Comments are very much appreciated~