His morning (Woohyun ver.)

Flutter

 

Aka how Woohyun worshiped Sunggyu's body part.

 

Aka how I just need them cuddling all day long.

 


 

 

Woohyun’s eyes flutter opens at 6 a.m. sharp, his biological clock always make him awake at this hour and nothing is unusual. His husband still sleeping soundly beside him, with one arms supporting Woohyun's head and another one drape over his waist.

 

The way his lover's jet black hair tousled back and showing his forehead is definitely heaven for him. The usually styled hair was now freely sticking out on every direction. He always likes it when the elder's face was shown without any strand of hair hiding his perfection.

 

The younger smile as he look at his adorable husband's face, eyebrow furrowed and mouth slightly apart. Sunggyu's face was handsome when he's awake, but somehow his sleeping face are both cute and sensual at the same time. Making Woohyun couldn't help but touch the slightly chubby cheek and trail his fingers to the sinful lips that had devour his own so many times.

 

The elder's lip was one of the younger's favorite feature of his husband face (beside those captivatingly small eyes of the other), he love to kiss it and to be kissed by it. It's not too thin or too thick like Woohyun, but it was perfect for him.

 

His husband shift lightly at the touch, and tightening his hold around the younger’s warm body. His face turns into a slight grimace as he let out a whine, mumbling 'too early' to the top of his lover's hair, all while eyes still closed. 

 

Woohyun chuckled at the elder's cuteness, it's a side that will never be seen by him if the other is awake, but that what makes it’s even more precious to him. Sunggyu always act mature, composed and patient for his sake, but sometimes he can be super sweet too. He always loves to spoil his lover with attention when awake, but it's the younger's turned to spoiled him when he's asleep.

 

Slowly, Woohyun move his fingers to trail the other's chest in front of him that raised slowly when the elder taking a breath. Appreciating the view of his husband's broad shoulder and tracing some moles that scatters around his lover's chest.

 

He then inch closer to nuzzle his nose and inhale the mix of vanilla and musk scent radiating from Sunggyu's neck, the smell that’s  sweet and manly at the same time, his favorite. It's even better with a hint smell of that mix with it, making Woohyun blushed at the thought of their previous night activities.

 

Sunggyu stirred again in his sleep, but this time he slowly flutter opens his eyes in time to catch the younger's buried in his hold with slightly pink cheeks.  It took some seconds before his lover realize that the elder is awake by now, releasing a small gasp like he was catches red handed doing something illegal.

 

"What are you doing, baby?" Suggyu chuckled at his husband's adorable act, and lovingly rubbing his nose against the younger's.

 

"N-nothing. Why are you up already, hyung?" Woohyun buried his head again in the elder's chest, grinning while blushed a little more.

 

"That should be my question, honey. Why are you up already? It's still early, just half past six." Sunggyu pat his husband's cheek, tilting his head to get a good look of his lover's face.

 

The younger let out a gasp again. It's already 30 minutes? How come the time goes so fast just from admiring his husband's perfection?

 

"Hey, why are you spacing out, hyun-ah? Are you still sleepy?" The elder look at his lover's face with a worried gaze. "Do you want to sleep more?"

 

Now the other got his attention, and Woohyun let out a small shook of head. "No, I'm good.” He smiles as he meet his husband’s eyes.

 

“But you’re not usually waked up early like this, hyung. Did you want to continue sleeping? I can make our breakfast while you continue your sleep, but I’ll have to take a shower first.” The younger offered.

 

“Baby relax, you don’t need to be so busy this early in the morning.” The elder gives him a reassuring smile.

 

“We still got three and half an hour before my job started, so just cuddle more with me now, okay?” Sunggyu then peppered his husband with butterfly kisses all over his face and continue it to the younger’s jawline and neck. That earns him a giggling Woohyun.

 

“I know that you’re the CEO, Gyu. But that doesn’t mean you can go to your office 1 hour late. What will your employees think if their role model is late on the first day?” Woohyun stopped the elder’s lips that latch on his collarbones by cupping his husband cheeks, and then leave a peck on his lips.

 

“That I’m doing something important?” Sunggyu let out a smirk.

 

“Oh, really? Then please enlighten me, what is this ‘something important’ that had to be done by 8 in the morning?” Woohyun rolled his eyes at his lover’s ridiculous reason.

 

Sunggyu’s smirk turns into a wide grin as he leans in to the younger’s ear. “You.” Then he proceeds to nibble Woohyun’s earlobe, biting it lightly. Rendering his lover to a speechless and blushing mess.

 

 

When finally Woohyun recover from the teasing, he pushes lightly the elder and it earns him a whine from his lover. “Gyu! Stop harassing your employees with the detail of our life!"

 

The elder laugh at that, one hand propped his head so that he can look his husband's face better. The other one crept to the younger's cheek and caressed it lovingly before he drop a light kiss at the soft skin. 

 

"I'm joking, baby. No one supposed to know about our life, or else they might start imagining things. And I don't appreciate my husband to be their object of affection."

 

Sunggyu slid his finger to his lover's hair, fixing the raven's fringe from covering the younger's beautiful face and continue. "Beside, there's no way I would be late for my first day, my dad would slit my throat if I did." 

 

Woohyun chuckled  and slowly his hand make its way to place it on top of his husband's that still on his cheek, rubbing it softly. "Yes, aboeji is really scary sometimes. But he's so nice to me, so I guess he might be not that cruel Gyu"

 

The elder let out a sigh. "That's because he like you more than his own son, hyun-ah. I don't even know who he is anymore when we're meeting him, he's like a different person with you." Sunggyu whined, his lips turn into a slight pout.

 

The younger let out a hearty laugh, making the pout on the elder’s face stay longer. Then Woohyun leaned to kiss the adorable pout (the elder natural aegyo is scary), until it turns into a small smile.

 

“It’s not true Gyu, he loves you a lot. Just maybe he’s too shy to show it, that’s why sometimes he calls me to ask about your being.”

 

“Wait, WHAT? He calls you? That old geezer, he didn’t even call me once after we’re married and he called you?” Sunggyu is beyond disbelief, his father definitely favorited his lover. Not that it’s hard though, the younger is adorable and well-mannered so it’s not hard for everyone to fall for him. But it’s his father they’re talking about, that cold and awkward guy (at least to him) can actually spend his time to call his husband is amusing.

 

Woohyun chuckled before proceed to snuggle back to his lover's neck, rubbing his pointy nose at the pulse point. "No need to be jealous of your own dad, Gyu. You know that I only love you, right?" He leaves a light kiss at the elder's collarbone and look up to meet his husband's eye smile.

 

"And I only love you too, baby. But enough this talking about my father, it doesn't feel appropriate bringing his name when we're cuddling on the bed, ." Sunggyu cringed a little and let out a chuckle at the younger's sudden reddening cheeks, probably too shy to remember in what position they're in now.

 

Sunggyu sit up from his position and cupped his husband’s cheek only to lightly biting it, earning a protest whine coming from the younger’s mouth. “Aigoo, what should I do when you’re being so cute like this, huh?” He then rubs his nose to the abused skin, before dropping a peck on each side of it.

 

They cuddle more in the end, until Sunggyu's stomach suddenly grumbles.

 

"Well, it's a cue for me to make our breakfast, I guess." Woohyun chuckled and proceed to unlatch his husband's arms around him. Whining noise could be heard coming from the elder, not appreciating the loss of warmth.

 

"Noo. Come back here baby, I don't need breakfast. I only need you." Sunggyu is half whining half pleading, while making a grabby hand gesture to his lover that already out of the bed by now.

 

The younger purposely ignore the elder's protest and start to search for his boxer and shorts on the floor, giving Sunggyu a pleasant view of the younger's . After he found it, the free show comes to an end as well. Then, the elder is back to his whining activity again.

 

"That's funny hyung, last time I remember, you don't mind gulping down 3 plates of kimchi fried rice I made for you." Woohyun fold his arm on top of his chest while leaning on the door's window, giving his husband a judging look but small smile hanging on his lips.

 

The elder's eyes widening as he heard his favorite dish being mentioned, he already felt his mouth salivating and stomach grumble again. "You'll make kimchi fried rice for me today?"

 

A nod from Woohyun, and Sunggyu already standing on his feet, half running to his lover to hug him close. Kissing the daylight of the younger male, even after being pushed lightly by his husband. The elder only loosen his hugs and stop kissing Woohyun, when the time comes for them to collect their needed breath.

 

"You know that I love you, right Hyun-ah?" Sunggyu look down to his lover's face with a serious look on his face, rendering Woohyun speechless. Then he let out a big smile and connects their lips once again, kissing him slower this time.

 

 

 

Apparently, Woohyun's kimchi fried rice is all he need for waking up his hamster husband and make him out of the bed. Well, it looks like he should cook Sunggyu his favorite kimchi fried rice more often then.

 

 


 

A/n: Surprise! Double update because I can't stop feeling sorry for neglecting this story for almost 2 months.. :')

You might be wondering, why it's about their morning again, right?

The truth is, I can't (and never) get enough of their morning lovey dovey action (and I hope you too) so I kinda make this chap. >___<

Next Chapter will be Sunggyu ver., at first I want to make these 2 chap with "his" and "her" morning. But because there's no girl in this relationship, so I make both of them have "his morning" with their own ver.

But just as I stated in the prev chapter, don't get your hope too high for a fast update bc I'm a super slow writer..

I hope you enjoy reading it, and actually a comment would be very lovely.. ^^

 

*To some reader that got confussed of how Woohyun's hair change colour from the first chap, it was bc this chapter takes a different timeline than the previous, about 3-6 months of their marriage life. I hope it sate our curiousity*