Chapter 1

On Sunny Days

The sun filtered through the branches of the tree covering a small figure lying at the foot of the tree. A slight breeze kept the summer heat tolerable with the premonition of rain laced through the air. Kyungsoo walks toward the tree; he was told the lying figure is one the doctor on site, and also the person who he will be working closely with. He was to learn from this doctor to make his role more believable in the current movie he was filming. He walked up slowly, careful not to disturb the doctor in case the doctor was sleeping. Kyungsoo is surprised when he sees that it was a young girl, and he is even more surprised when he realizes he actually recognized her. It was Sehun’s girlfriend’s friend, Sally; he had met before a couple of times. She had left quite an impression on him, she looked normal on the outside, but once he spoke to her, he realized that there was a lot more going through her mind, thought and ideas that intrigued him. Every time they met, he wanted to find out more about her, and he didn’t quite understand why.

He shakes her softly, “Excuse me?”

Her eyes shoot open, “What do you want?” glaring at him.

“I’m sorry.” Kyungsoo splutters out retreating.

Kyungsoo decides to go back to the set, leaving Sally to nap under the trees. “Where did you go?” a co-actor asked. “I went to see the Doctor.” He answers plainly, he wasn’t fond of this co-actor, he was a little too playful to his liking, and something about him brushed Kyungsoo the wrong way.

“She’s quite something isn’t she?” The other man laughs a little too loudly, sounding harsh against Kyungsoo ear.

“What do you mean?” Kyungsoo asks, his eyes narrowing. Something about the way the other guy said it rubbed Kyungsoo the wrong way.

“I would love to get to know her better, if you know what I mean.” He replies with a chuckle. Kyungsoo has an idea what he meant, and he didn’t like it one bit. Kyungsoo was about to tell of the younger actor, but thankfully Kyungsoo was called to film the next scene. He leaves without a single word.

Kyungsoo was busy monitoring his acting when there was as a tap on his shoulder; He turns around to see Sally.

‘I heard you were looking for me.” she says.

“Uh, uhm, Yeah.” He replied nervously.

He explained his role in the film, a doctor who was sent onto an isolated island, and later falls in love with the resident of the island. Sally nods, she does actually fill the bill, and she is a doctor who came from a foreign country. She agrees to answer questions that come up in the script, especially when it came to pronouncing medical terms. He also manages to sneak in some questions about her, trying to find out a bit more about her, he finds out she is only two years younger than him and like himself, she wasn’t one to speak much, only speaking when there was a question. He also gathers other little snippets of information, but the one he wants to know the most, is she in a relationship, was the question he couldn’t ask. She was a mystery and he wanted to know more, Kyungsoo would often catch himself following her movements on set. She kept mostly to herself, wary of anyone who tried to approach her, even her relationship with Kyungsoo kept strictly professional, avoiding questions that may be too personal. Kyungsoo could just simply ask Sehun for the answer but it would be rude to pry, not to mention the fact that the rest of s wouldn’t let him go so easily.

All too soon, filming came to an end the whole filming crew was invited to a celebratory dinner. Kyungsoo had a schedule after filming and so he was considering skipping the dinner, but he quickly changed his mind when he heard that Sally was attending. She rarely attended events outside of the official filming. Kyungsoo saw this as his chance to maybe get more information about her.

He regretted going, Sally sat bored in the corner next to the Co actor, out of reach for Kyungsoo. He sighed to himself, maybe he should just leave, until something catches his eye, a guy empties a pill with white powder into Sally’s drink, stirring it when she wasn’t paying attention. The guy smiled as he handed to drink to Sally who took it without a second thought, Kyungsoo bolts across the room grabbing the drink. Sally looked up startled by the sudden action. The once noisy room fell silent, all eyes on the peculiar event. In a moment of panic, he downs the drink, causing the rest of the crew to cheer and continued with what they were doing. Kyungsoo glares at the co-actor, who trembled at his gaze; one would have thought he saw the devil. The guy gulped before scrambling away. Kyungsoo collapses into the seat the other guy abandoned, his head feeling heavy. All he heard before he passed out was Sally’s soft words.

“You idiot, I knew it was drugged.”

Kyungsoo wakes up with a pounding headache, put he manages to get upright. He forgot where he was for a moment before he remembered drinking that stupid drink. He groaned loudly, what he was thinking; he gets up slowly, his head killing him. He carefully opens the door looking around the hallway, thankful that no one was around, and he bolt towards the door, he hopes is the bathroom. He sighs of relief when it is, he fixes himself up when he notices that there were two toothbrushes on the counter, and upon careful examination, there were signs that Sally didn’t live alone, Kyungsoo feels gutted, of course she would be taken. He sighs, feeling awkward about lingering in someone’s house for too long. He takes a deep breath reaching to open the door when the door opened, exposing a tall male only wearing a towel around his waist. The other man looks equally as shocked and confused as Kyungsoo felt, and he had a feeling it was also reflected on his face. The two stood in faceoff, Kyungsoo looking like he had just been through hell and a half male with beautifully sculpted

‘Sally!!!” The male yells loudly.

A few minutes later soft padding sounds could be heard as Sally appears.

“What going on? She asks innocently, a blank expression on her face.

“You have some explaining to do.” He growls, towering over the petite girl.


Author Note: Hello! I have to be honest, I think this fic will take longer to write than usual, especially because it is for my friend XD... So I apolygize in advance if the chapters are slightly irregular compared to my other fics... But please go check them out too:)