Chapter 1

Do you believe in magic?

 

 

11 years later

Lily Lee

 

An alarm clock disturbed the quite bedroom. A hand hit the clock and the annoying sound stopped. The girl that laid in bed groaned. She laid on her belly with her head buried in her pillow. She sighted deeply and turned around. She grabbed her phone from her nightstand and looked at the screen. At first she couldn’t see it well because the light of the screen was to light. After a few seconds she saw everything clear. She had some messages from her little sister, Nikita. She smiled and looked at the messages. They were send in the middle of the night because Nikita was living in The Netherlands. Her ‘dad’ decided to move there 3 year ago. Lily unlocked her phone and send something back. After she send it she wanted to Instagram but she got distracted by her background. It were her and her sister when she visit Nikita in the Netherlands. The photo was taken in Amsterdam and it was one of the best days she had ever had. She smiled and went to Instagram. She liked a few pictures and looked how late it was. She sighted deep and sat up. She pushed herself up and walked to her closet. She grabbed a basic blue shirt and light blue jeans. She putted her blonde up in a ponytail and changed her pajama shirt for the clothes she just grabbed. She quickly grabbed her phone and went downstairs to make breakfast.

‘Lily, Lily, look!’ A young boy yelled when he came running downstairs. ‘Hi Tommy, what going on?’ Lily asked when she poured thee in some cups. ‘I made this drawing.’ He said while showing the drawing. ‘What pretty, I’m sure your mommy will love it.’ And she hung the drawing up the fridge with magnets. ‘Thank you Lily.’ He said happily while eating his breakfast. Two other girls came yelling down from the stairs. ‘LILY.’ Lily looked up and saw the two girls standing in the living room. She walked towards them and squatted down. ‘Izzie and Bella, what is going on?’ She asked. ‘Bella stole my favorite socks.’ The shorter and younger girl said. ‘That’s not true!.’ The other said. Lily sighted. ‘Well, let’s eat first and go ask your mom what to do, okay.’ The two girls nodded and they all went to the kitchen table to eat.

The three kids were done eating and Lily send them upstairs to brush their teeth. A woman walked the kitchen in. ‘Lily, I’m going to my work and after that I will search for a nanny. So I’m home late.’ And the woman left. ‘Lily, what does she mean by a new nanny?’ Izzie just walked in and heard what her mother said. ‘Well, you know that I’m going to move tomorrow and someone else needs to take care for you.’ She said. Izzie nodded sad. ‘Come, I will bring you all to school.’ Lily said and the other kids came downstairs. Lily grabbed all their bags and the car keys. She walked with the kids to the car and rode them to school. ‘Be good at school!.’ She yelled after them. She smiled and went to college.

Lily was a medical student. She arrived at school and quickly grabbed her book out of her bag. When she walked to the classroom she read the pages she needed to know for the test. When she arrived the classroom she putted her book away and went to her table and chair. Two girls walked towards her, well one was running. The running girl tackled Lily in a hug. The other girl just walked towards her while grinning at the sight of her two best friends on the ground laughing. ‘Nat, what did I say about tackling me in a hug.’ Said Lily when they both stopped laughing. ‘That you like it?’  the other girl said while standing up. Lily stood up and playfully pushed her. The two girls were Lily’s best friends. The one who tackled Lily in a hug is Natalie, she is from America and she is hyper a lot of the times. The other one is Seoyung Cho, she is the calm one of the two. She is silent most of the time but that’s okay because Natalie talks a lot. The three of them walked to their place and sat down, waiting for the teacher to give their test.

After the test they went to the supermarket. ‘I need to buy some things, I’m going to give a little goodbye party before I move in with my sisters.’ Natalie and Seoyung nodded and went to the store. Lily needs to move in one house with her sisters to train for defeating demons.

 

 

~

Hi guys, thank you so much for ready the first chapter!

I know that this is a shorter chapter but after i introduced you to all my OC's there will be longer chapters

I want to say to the people who are already subscibed that this is the first re-uploaded chapter.

For the new readers i want to say that the story line can be a little wierd because I decided to change thing in the middle of the story.  

Please comment what you think of my story so far!

See you next update ;)

- Floortje