Chapter 5

Do you believe in magic?

Chapter 5

Name: Anna Lee

Age: 18

Power: Earth and part Healing

Spirit Animal: Wombat

 

School finished and a girl walked through the forest. She heard sounds of footsteps and she carefully looked around and spotted a guy walking towards her. He was looking at the ground and didn’t saw her. The girl quickly hid behind one of the big threes that are standing next to the path. The girl peeked behind her tree and saw the guy walking past her. Because he was facing the ground she couldn’t see him face. The guy has black hair and that was the only thing she could see. Suddenly the guy looked up and the girl quickly hid behind her tree.  The guy shook his head and walked away. After a few minutes the girl stepped carefully away from the tree. She laid her hand on the tree and immediately there was blooming a purple flower. The girl pulled her hand away and cursed herself. *Why can’t I hold my powers?* She thought and she looked at the tree. She shrugged her shoulder and walked further the forest in. The exact opposite way from the boy.

She arrived by a small cottage in the middle of the woods. She smiled as soon as she saw it. There was a spell around it so that only she and her ‘mother’ could see it. ‘Anna! Where were you!’ a woman’s voice yelled and a short, curvy woman ran towards her. ‘I was just in the woods. I’m going to move tomorrow and I just wanted to enjoy the forest as long as I could.’ Anna said with a innocent voice. The woman shook her head. ‘I was worried about you. And why don’t you have shoes on?!’ She said. Anna looked down at her bare feet. ‘Well, I wanted to feel the earth between my toes.’ The woman just shook her head again. ‘Come, we are going to pack your stuff.’ The woman said. ‘Okay aunt Flora.’ Anna said and walked after her.

Flora was the one that took care of Anna. She is quickly worried and she wants that Anna would always stay safe. That’s why she was always so worried. Anna found it really annoying but she understands her. Flora was the bigger sister of her mother, whose name was Fauna, and when her mother died Flora promised her to keep Anna safe. She was the only thing she had from her sister. Anna didn’t look like her mother but her kindness remember Flora of her sister. Fauna had brown straight hair , a light skin and beautiful green eyes. Anna had brown, blonde ombre hair with a lot of curls, tanned skin and brown eyes. Anna was small and had a lot of baby fat, but she trained and the baby fat disappeared.

‘Don’t forget your healing book and your-‘ ‘Yeah I know.’ Anna said frustrated. They were busy packing and Flora just kept saying that she shouldn’t forget this or that and it was irritating Anna. ‘Auntie I just need some time for myself okay. Just give me 30 minutes and then you can check everything okay.’ Flora nodded and left the room. Anna sighted and sat down on her bed. She looked around and saw all her stuff packed in boxes or laying on the ground. She saw a book laying on the ground and she grabbed it. It was a photobook with photos from her and her sisters in it. Her twin sister made it for her when she turned 16.

Nikki is Anna’s twin sister. They are not just normal twins, no they were born three months apart from each other. Their mother had an accident and to save her one of them needed to be born. In the operation they removed Anna and let Nikki stay. Their mother recovered and gave three months later birth to Nikki. Anna and Nikki did have a really good band and they still have despite the fact that Nikki lives in the Netherlands since she was 15. They call and text almost every day and they know each other’s deepest secrets.  ‘Anna, 30 minutes are over let’s start packing again.’ The voice of Flora disturbed Anna’s thoughts and they started packing again.

~

Hi guys

Another mystery guy! Who do you think he is?

I hope you liked it!

Please subsribe and comment what you think :)

- Floortje