Chapter 6

Do you believe in magic?

Chapter 6

Nikki Lee

‘Nikki, we need to go.’ A male voices yelled. ‘Coming.’ Nikki yelled back. She ran down the stairs and almost felt. ‘Be careful.’ A guy said when he saw that she almost tripped. The guy is tall, has brown hair and blue eyes. He smiled and Nikki smiled back at him. He was her best friend since she came here. ‘Nik- oh there you are. Come in the car you two.’ A man said and he lead them to the car. Nikki’s stuff was already by the airport since her stuff went with a moving plane and she with a passengers plane. She only had a backpack and a suitcase with clothes with her. They all sat in the car and left to the airport. They arrived but the man stayed in the car. ‘Sorry, I need to go to work. See you in two months Nikki.’ He said and he left for work

‘Alex.’ Nikki said when they walked to her departure hall. ‘yeah.’ Nikki sighted. ‘I’m really going to miss you.’ And she stopped walking. He also stopped and looked at her. ‘I know, I’m going to miss you too. Come give me a hug, I can’t go any further because you need to check in.’ Nikki nodded and set her backpack and suitcase down. She hugged him really tight and he hugged her back. He pulled back and looked at her. With his finger he lifted her chin up. ‘Don’t be sad, my little princess. You are going to see your sisters and I will come over two month to visit you, okay?’ She nodded. He smiled and she hugged him again. ‘You’re the best friend ever.’ She said and she chuckled lightly. He also chuckled before he pulled back again. ‘Promise you will look out for yourself and stay away from boys. I don’t want my little princess getting hurt.’ He said. ‘I promise. But only if you promise to not to go to any clubs because you will get drunk and you will do stupid things and I’m not there to keep you from doing that.’ He chuckled lightly. ‘I promise. Now you need to go or your plane will leave without you.’ He said and Nikki nodded. ‘See you in two months!’ She yelled before running away to catch her plane.

Whispers came from people who were looking at them. ‘I also want such a sweet boyfriend.’ ‘They were so cute!’. Alex looked at those people. They were often mistaken as a couple but in fact there were not a couple. They were best friends, clingy best friends. This is so because when Nikki first arrived here nobody wanted to friends with her and she got bullied. Only Alex wanted to be her friend and since then they were really close. Now no one was brave enough to make friends with her because Alex was super overprotected. But Nikki didn’t mind since she has him. He is like her big brother.

After the check in and the waiting Nikki could finally go in to the plane. She sat down on her seat and took her iPod out of her backpack together with her headphones. She scrolled through her music and decided to listen to the music list she always listens with Alex.  She searched for her phone in her backpack. In her backpack she had all her stuff that she don’t want to lose. Phone, her favorite sweater, an old stuffed animal and of course her iPod and headphones. She looked out of the window and the plane left. After a few minutes playing a game on her phone she putted it away and she closed her eyes. All kinds of memories popped up in her mind. Memories of Alex teaching her Dutch (Which she now speaks well). Hanging out with her sisters in the Netherlands. Memories of her teaching Alex Korean (which he now speaks fluently). Memories of her and Alex hanging out. Memories of seeing her sisters in Korea. After a while she fell asleep only to wake up when a flight attended shook her awake. ‘Miss we arrived.’ She said with a kind smile. Nikita rubbed her eyes and smiled back. ‘Thank you for waking me up.’ But the flight attended was already away, waking up other passengers. After landing and getting her suitcase back Nikki walked to the exit. She took a deep breath when she arrived outside. She looked around and decided to search a taxi. She looked at her phone when she bumped into a girl. ‘Omg! I’m so sorry! I-I wasn’t looking and-‘ The girl rambled. The guy, who walked next to her, placed his hand over . ‘She gets it.’ He said to the girl. Then he looked at Nikki. ‘Hi, I’m  Yoongi and this is Jiwoo.’ The girl removed his hand from and smiled. ‘Hi, I’m Nikki. Uhm, I’m searching for a taxi. Do you guys know where I can find one?’ ‘You walk that direction and there you will find some taxi’s.’ She smiled at Nikki. Nikki bid them goodbye and left. She found a taxi and went to a hotel. From there she will go to her new house, but that will be tomorrow.

~

Hello guys!

Thanks for reading this chapter. This is also one of the last introductions. After this chapter there comes one and then the real story can begin! :)

Please subsribe, vote and comment!

- Floortje