Chapter 4

Do you believe in magic?

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS SLIGHTLY ABUSIVE. If you are not okay with this you can skip it.

~

Chapter 4

Name: Emma Lee

Age: 19

Power: Moon and darkness

Spirit animal: Wolf

 

The school bell rung and all classes came out of their classroom. A girl went to her locker. ‘See you later Emma!’ a girl said before she left. Emma grabbed her books and closed her locker. School finished and she went home. When she arrived she saw that they were also home. A woman and man were sitting on the sofa in the living room. Their names are Lune and Lucas. ‘Emma, sweetie come here.’ Emma stepped careful towards them. She sat down on the edge of a chair and watched them carefully.  ‘Sweetie we have great news!’ Lune chirped. Emma said nothing and watched them. ‘You are going to marry!’ Lune said and she clapped her hands. Emma jumped up and looked at them with anger and shock. ‘WHAT!’ She yelled. ‘SIT DOWN.’ Lucas yelled back and Emma sat back down. ‘We arranged a marriage with the son of a friend of mine.’ ‘But I don’t want to marry.’ Emma said and that made him angry. ‘BE HAPPY THAT SOMEBODY WANTS YOU, YOU PIECE OF . YOU ARE TRULY A MONSTER.’ He yelled and he stood up. Emma stood also up and tried to run away but Lucas grabbed her arm. His grip was really tight and it hurted. ‘Don’t run away.’ He said with a threatening voice. ‘I’m only 19! Why do I need to marry!’ Emma yelled. ‘BECAUSE WE SAIY SO.’ And Lucas started to punch her. A punch in her face and she fell down. He kept yelling things like: monster that you are, you little , nobody wants you, you are useless, no one will ever love you. Emma felt tears ran down on her cheek while she laid on the ground. Lukas was kicking her in the stomach and she just crawled up like a ball. She couldn’t do anything since she knows that he is much stronger. Lune was just sitting on the sofa making disapproving noises.

After 15 minutes of kicking and punching Lucas let Emma go. ‘Go to your room. I don’t want to see you till tomorrow when you are moving.’ He said he went to the kitchen cleaning his wounds on his knuckles. Emma slowly stood up and grabbed her bag. ‘Oh and sweetie, you are going to meet him over 2 days. We are going to a dinner in a restaurant.’ Lune said before she also left, helping her husband with his knuckles. Emma went upstairs to her room. She closed the door and locked it. She grabbed a first aid kid from under her bed. She closed her curtains and stripped out of her blazer and blouse. Her tie laid downstairs when she quickly removed it before he could strangle her with it. She looked in the mirror and saw a big blue, purple and brown colored bruise on her belly. The bruise was almost permanent since he liked to kick her there. She opened the first aid kid and took a crème from it. She putted the crème carefully on her bruise. The crème cools the bruise and helps healing faster. She got it from her little sister since she knew what happened.

Emma sighted at the girl she saw in the mirror. She saw a girl with a big bruise on her belly, some old bruises on her neck, wet cheeks and red eyes. She saw a broken girl and she knew that it was herself. Emma looked away and grabbed a T-Shirt from her closet. She hated the broken girl in the mirror. Everybody thinks she is strong and that she has the perfect life. On school she smiles but nobody knows that it is a fake smile and nobody cares about her. She covers her bruises with makeup and then she looks just like everybody else. Emma sighted and laid down on her bed. She stares at the ceiling and thinks about the guy that she is supposed to marry. She will meet him in two days. Emma sighted and closed her eyes. She tried to sleep but the idea of marriage stops her from that. Emma sighted. ‘I can do this. Tomorrow I will move out and everything is going to fine.’ She chanted to herself and after doing that for 5 minutes she finally fell asleep.

 

~

Hello guys!

Thank you for reading my story!

I hope you liked this chapter

I want to thank 97wolves and mystiquem for subscribing to my story!

Please let me know what your opinion is (I will make me very happy)

Also make sure to subscribe!

- Floortje