Part7

HE FITS THEM ALL

Marjorie's P.O.V.

   I know I shouldn't have acted like that earlier. I don't know, I felt rejected. I'm not mad at him. Aish, I really don't know.

riiiiiing....

   "Hello? " I answered my phone.

   "Marjorie? It's Warren." my eyes widened.

   "Warren? Uhm, hi. Why did you call?" I asked him.

   "I, uh,I was thinking if we could start planning, for uhm, for our group project in Science?" he said, slightly stuttering.

   "Of course, but I don't think we could do this properly through phone" I said while smiling, just then, I saw Mark looking at me through the window.

   "Maybe we can do it after class tomorrow,I mean, if you're free?" Warren asked, breaking the eye contact between me and Mark.

   "Sure, I'm free." I smiled. I looked at the window, Mark was still there, his arms crossed.

   "How about Mark? " he asked.

   "Don't worry about that. Uhm, Warren, it's getting late, I'll hang up now" I said.

   "Of course, Good night Marjorie, sweet dreams" He said.

   "I'll see you tomorrow, bye" I said and hang up. I looked at Mark, he was writing something. Moments later, He posted something on the window.

   Going to bed early huhEarly?

   I looked for a pen and paper and wrote..

   Someone calledof course I had to answer it..

   He started writing again...

   You should sleep nowI don't want to be late for school tomorrow.

      And I wrote again
   
    Remember when I said we should hang out lessI mean it. That means we won't be going to school together.

   He looked confused, and wrote..

   Come on Marj....

     I stretched and yawned. He opened the window, and I also did.

   "I'm the one who wakes you up" he said.

   "I will wake up on my own." I said with pride.

   "Okay, but I advice you to sleep now. Goodnight Marj." He smiled.

   "Goodnight Mark" I said and closed the window. I slept.

THE NEXT DAY

   I felt someone pulling the blankets...

    "하지마~" I said, trying to get the blankets back over my body. (Stop it~)

   "What  happened to you waking up on your own?" Mark asked, of course it's him. I could recognize his voice very well.

   "Forget it, you already woke me up" I tried not to slurr.

   "We're going to be late, stand up and prepare for school." he said. I sat on the edge of my bed,eyes still closed. He pushed my hair back away from my face

   "I like youwho wouldn't if you're this cute?"

   I looked at him

   "What did you just say?" I asked.

   "I didn't say anything" he said. I stood up and went to the bathroom.

Mark's  P.O.V.

    This girl, she said she'll wake up on her own but here she is smiling in her deep slumber. I pulled the blanket off her, but she just pulled it back.

   "하지마~" she slurred. (Stop it~)

   "What  happened to you waking up on your own?" I asked.

   "Forget it, you already woke me up" she said.

and tried opening all the drawers, only one drawer didn't open, the uppermost drawer.

   I heard the shower turn off. In situations like this you should really be observant so you won't get caught.

   "Marj, I'm going downstairs, hurry up" I shouted through the bathroom door.

   Could it be that the box is inside the drawer? I must unlock that.

  

   I went to the kitchen and kissed Tita Megan's cheek.

   "Good morning Mark, you're earlier than usual, why?" She asked. I really got up early in case Marj really tries to wake up by herself.

   "I just woke up earlier" I said and smiled.

   "Morning Mom" Marj greeted,walking down the stairs.

   "Good morning honey, eat you breakfast now" her mom said. She sat down beside me.

   "Mom, I have something to do after class, I would be home late, probably around 7pm." Marj said.

  "Okay, be careful okay? Mark take care of her" her mom said, facing me. Marj and I exchanged looks.

   "Mom, he won't be coming with me, that's a group project." Marj said.

  "I can wait for her" I said. She looked at me.

  "That's really sweet of you Mark" her Mom smiled.

    We walked to school as usual. She was really quiet today, maybe it's because I did I don't like her.

   "Marj..."

Yeah... this is kinda, crappy :// sorry I'll make it up to you promise :)))

  fast forward happens after all the characters have been introduced..

   기다리주세요 ~~~