Part5

HE FITS THEM ALL

Bambam's P.O.V.

    I really think Hannah is cute. I can't help but feel butterflies inside my stomach whenever I see her smile. I think I like her.

   "Yuggie, I think I'm in love" I told him. Okay, maybe I exaggerated,  but that's okay, it's just Yuggie. He looked at me differently,  I don't know, it's as if I said something wrong. Does he like Hannah too?

   "Ms. Cinco, please seat on the 3rd chair, 4th row." Mr. Go told Hannah. She sat in front of Yuggie. I swear I saw her smile at Yuggie before sitting down, I frowned because of that. What if she likes Yugyeom?

Hannah's P.O.V.

   Mr. Go started his lesson, he read an english poem, unfortunately,  I can't see what page it is on the book. I flipped the pages back and forth, tryung to find the poem he was reading. I felt someone  tap my shoulder.

   "Uhm, it's page 172." he shyly said. I turned the page and saw the poem, I looked back at him and smiled.

    "Thank you--" "Yugyeom"he said.

   "Thank you Yugyeom. " I thanked him again. I read the poem silently along with the teacher. I wish Ren and Faye are here,  I have no one to talk to :3 . I decided to just listen to the teacher, but minutes later, I started sketching, the class is too boring, the teacher did all the talking.  No communication, how do they expect students to stay interested in class?

    The class ended and everybody went out.  I stayed behind and waited for everyone to get out. By the time everyone got out, I took my things and held my camera, I stood by the door and took a picture of the classroom.  It turned out well, I turned around to go home when I saw Yugyeom standing in front of me, I stepped back because of shock and tripped on my shoes,  he immediately grabbed my arm to prevent me from falling.

   "Are you alright?" he asked as I stood up properly.

   "You scared me. " I said.

   "I'm sorry, I came back for my ipod and I saw you standing by the door, I was about to get your attention when you turned" he explained.

   "It's okay, at least you caught me. " I told him.

   "I'm sorry again." he apologized. I just nodded.

   "I'll go now." I told him and went to the canteen.

Yugyeom's P.O.V.

   Bambam, Youngjae, and I went ot of the room quickly after dismissal.  We were almost at the gate when I remembered I left my ipod inside my desk.  I told my hyung to just wait for me at the gate and went back to get my ipod. I saw Hannah by the door,  looking at her camera. I was about to call her attention when she turned, I guess she was shocked because she stepped back and tripped on her shoes,  I caugt her and helped her stand up.

"Are you alright?" I asked her as she stood up properly.

   "You scared me. " she said.

   "I'm sorry, I came back for my ipod and I saw you standing by the door, I was about to get your attention when you turned" I explained.

   "It's okay, at least you caught me. " she told me

   "I'm sorry again." I apologized. She just nodded.

   "I'll go now." she told me and went outside.

   I took my ipod and went down. I saw my hyungs at the gate, with girls,  including Hannah.

   "We're complete. Let's go now." JB hyung said. They're going with us?

Jr.'s P.O.V.

   We waited for Mark and Marjorie by the gates, and also for Yugyeom because Bambam said he went back to get his ipod,

   "We're sorry to keep you waiting Karen." I told Karen.

   "Actually we're also waiting for someone."she said.

   "Oh, your other cousin?" she nodded.

   "Hannah!" Faye called out and waved. I looked at where she was looking and I saw Yugyeom. He looked at Faye as if he was lost. He looked back and saw Hannah walking, he followed her with his eyes and saw her coming towards us.

    "You know Hannah?" Bambam asked.

    "She's our cousin." Karen said.

    "Unnie, I missed you! I had no one to talk to earlier" she pouted. Yugyeom came after her.

    "We've got friends!" Karen stretched her arms, presenting us to Hannah.

    "Aren't we classmates? And Yugyeom? " she looked at Bambam, then Youngjae,  then Yugyeom.

    "What a coincidence" JB said.

   Mark and Marjorie came, with someone.

Mark's P.O.V.

    Jinyoung obviously likes that girl Karen.  He keeps on talking to her.  The teacher went out after dismissing us, Jinyoung immediately talked to her, he already knows where she lives?!

   "Mark hyung,  Karen and her friends lives near us, let's go home together" He told me. I just nodded and put my things inside my bag. I looked at the new students and they were looking at each other as if they are arguing. The Faye one looks pissed off.

   They went straight to the gate while I went to Marj's room. I was waiting for Marj outside when I saw the girl Jackson likes, she came from Marjorie's room, how come Marj didn't greet her earlier?

   "Uhm, excuse me, is Marjorie still inside?" I asked her. She looked at me, startled.

   "Y-yeah" she answered.

   "Are you the girl from the garden earlier?" I asked again. Jackson will be happy if she goes with us :))

   "That's me." she said.

   "We're really sorry about earlier, especially Jackson.  Let us make it up to you." I said.

   "You know, it's really nothing. You don't need to make it up to me" she said. Marjorie came out.

   "Mark, let's-- oh, hi" she looked from me to Erica.

   "I-I'll go now, bye Marjorie,  bye Mark" she slightly bowed and walked away. Marj looked at me as if waiting for me to say something. She knows when I'm hiding something.

   "Jackson likes her" made an o-shape.

   "Erica!" she called her out. Erica turned to look at us.

   "I always see you on the way home, mind going with us? You know, it's safer if you're with someone. " she smiled.

   "Uhm, it's okay." she said.

   "I insist." Marj said, I can't wait to see Jackson's reaction.

   "Okay" Erica said. Marj winked at me and I smiled at her.

     We went to the gate to meet the others.

   "Erica unnie?" A girl called, Karen and Faye seems to know her.

   "Hannah" Erica smiled.

   "Hannah, you know her?" Bambam asked the girl.

   "She's my roommate. " the girl smiled.

   "And how do you know her?" I asked Bambam, pertaining to Hannah

   "We're classmates, turns out she's your new classmates' cousin." Bambam answered.

   "Why are you together?" Jackson asked.

   "Erica's my classmate." Marj said

   "So we're all tangled up." Youngjae said. I looked at Jackson and his face was, priceless.

Marjorie Mark Jackson Erica

JB Faye Karen Jr.

Youngjae Bambam Hannah Yugyeom.

^

|(A/N : Walking arrangements :)))

Jackson's P.O.V.

   She beside me now, Erica. I didn't know Marjorie knows her. What a coincidence. Or maybe destiny? Haha, that's so gay *high pitched laugh*. I can't help but smile. Mark poked me.

   "I know it's not easy for you, but stop looking like an idiot." Mark whispered. Marjorie heard it and laughed. I looked at Mark and forcefully smiled at him. He looked at me and bursted ot laughing.

   "What a face Jackson" Marjorie managed to say while catching her breath, I looked at Erica and she was slightly laughing. Man, I blushed.

   "Uhm, I didn't know you're classmates with Marjorie. " I said.

   "Yeah, I doubt she also knows that" she said.

   "Why?" I asked her.

   "We don't talk in class, well, I don't talk in class." she said.

   "Are you shy or something?" I raised my eyebrows.

   "They don't like me, they say I'm a flirt, Marjorie probably heard about that." she looked at her.

   "Actually,  yeah.  I have heard about that. " Marjorie said.

   "And?" Mark said.

   "I don't know, we never talked, and I can't judge her." Marjorie said.