Part2

HE FITS THEM ALL

"Goodevening Mr. and Mrs. Seo." Mark greeted Marjorie's parents.

  "Mom Dad" she greeted them as well.

  "Let's have dinner now." Mrs. Seo smiled at them.

  "Do you know where they went tonight Mrs. Seo?" Mark asked.

  "I remember your mom talking about a yatch." Mrs. Seo answered.

  "Oh, is that romantic?" Mark asked again.

  "We all know your Dad is is always romantic Mark" she smiled.

  "I'll be romantic with my wife too." Mark said. The couple laughed.

  "Mark, you're too young for that." Marjorie made a face.

  "You're younger than me" Mark argued.

  "I'm not thinking about having a husband yet"  Marj raised an eyebrow.

  "But you're thinking about your prince." Mark giggled.

     After having their dinner, Marj and Mark went up to Marj's room.  She kept the box in a safe place and watched the television with Mark.

   Mark's parents came to fetch him at about  9 pm. When he got home, he quickly got dressed for sleeping and tugged their improvised telephone by his window. Yes, he lives next door.

   "Mark, what is it?" he heard Marjorie ask.

  "Can't you really show me what's inside the box?" Mark asked her.

  "You know, that's a personal belonging, but since you're like a sibling to me..." Mark smiled wildly.

  "I'll think about it." Marjorie said. Mark's face suddenly looked disappointed,  which made Marjorie laugh at him.

  "Fine." he sighed. "I'll ask you again tomorrow. " he smiled. "Goodnight Marj, Sweet Dreams. "

   "Good night Mark " she smiled back. They laid in their beds and drifted off to their dreamlands.

2 years later

Mark's P.O.V.

"Good Morning sleepyhead, you should wake up now, or we're going to be late." I gently pinched Marjorie's cheeks to wake her up.

  "Ahh, Mark, five more minutes please" Marjorie made a cute pout, hoping it would help her get more sleep.

  "No Marjorie, we are really going to be late if you don't get up now." I pouted too. Marjorie stood up and lazily went into the bathroom. I sat on her bed, and looked around.

  "Where could it possibly be?" I ask myself. It has been two years since Marjorie got the box, but never did she let me see what's inside. I gave up on pleading and pursuing her, and decide to just find it without her knowing, which is what I am exactly doing now.

  "Mark? What are you doing?" Marjorie asked, I was crouching down beside the bed.

  "Uh, your room's kinda messy. Tidy up a bit." I complained. I just stood there.

  "I'm going to dress up Mark. Get out now."  I realized she was just wearing her towel. I went downstairs.

  "Is she awake already, Mark?" Mrs. Seo asked me.

  " Neh, she just finished taking a bath." I answered.

  "Sit now and we'll wait for her for breakfast. " Mrs. Seo smiled at me.

      We walked to school quietly. She was entertaining herself by trying to walk on a straiht line, on the edge of the sidewalk, while I listened to music while watching her.

    "I dreamed about something last night, Mark." she started,  looking straight ahead.  I took one of my earbuds out.

   "What is it?" I asked her.

   "We met on the streets, but you just ignored me." she said weakly.

   "I did? Well, that's just a dream. " I told her.

   "But what if that happens? I mean, you're becoming famous now since you started got7 with your friends." she said.

  "That will never happen,  I promise. We're almost like siblings, we're that close." I assured her.

Marjorie's P.O.V.

   Mark is right, that dream should not get me bothered. We've been together even before we had minds of our own. We're like siblings.

  I sat on the grass, waiting for Mark because he said we're having lunch here. I started reading a book with my headphones on. I was so immersed in reading I did not realize that Mark was already there. He held his face so close to mine, looking at what I was reading. I felt his hair brush mine , so I looked to my side. I was shocked to see him, I felt my heart drop.

   "Woah!!! Mark you scared me!!!" I shouted as I push him away. He cross sitted beside me while laughing. I noticed his got7 friends also came.

   "Hey Marjorie, what are you reading?" Jinyoung asked me. I just looked at him. I never really got close with them because I think they're stealing my best friend away from me. We just looked at each other for a good one minute.

   "Uhm, should I stop waiting for you answer?" he asked jokingly. I laughed because I realized I looked stupid.

   "I'm sorry. This is a mystery story. I just found it on a book sale."I told him.

   "You like mystery stories too?" JB asked, I nodded, still wondering why they suddenly started talking to me.

   "What should we eat?" Jackson asked. They're eating with us?

    They really ate with us. This is new. Since they became a group, Mark was either with me or with them during lunch.