Part6

HE FITS THEM ALL

Marjorie's P.O.V.

  Half of it was true, half of it wasn't. I know it isn't right to judge her without knowing her side of the story, but when I saw her looking at Mark earlier, I was afraid she'll do what the others say she does, flirt with him, that's almost the same as judging her right? I don't really know why I felt like that, maybe because I already feel that Mark is being taken away from me by his guy friends. But when I heard her say that she knows what the others are saying about her,  I felt that she isn't as bad as the others say about her. I mean, if she's that confident to be flirting different guys, she should have been defending herself, but she never did. Maybe I was wrong, Maybe I shouldn't have judged her.

  "Marj" Mark nudged me.

  "Yeah?" I looked around.

  "We're already here" Erica said.

   "Oh, okay, see you tomorrow. " I bid the girls goodbye. They went inside a tall building, that must be their dorm.

   "Is there something wrong?" Mark asked me.

   "Nothing, I was just lost in my train of thoughts. " I told him.

   "What are you thinking about?"Jackson asked.

   "Erica, and the rumors about her. " I said.

  "What exactly did you hear about her?" Jackson asked again.

  "Uh, hey say she's a flirt and she tries to get guys to like her, they say I should have Mark guarded. " I said.

   "Me?" Mark asked , a little bit taken aback. Shoot. I shouldn't have said that.

   "Uhm, my classmates think we're a thing. Because they always see you with me." I said, looking down. This is embarrassing.

   "Yiee, Mark and Marjorie, sitting on a tree..." Jackson started singing.

   "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" all six of them sang at the same time. Ugh, why did I say that?

   "Hey stop it, I don't like her." Mark said. I looked at him.

   "I don't like you too. " I raised a brow at him.

   "No, I didn't mean it like that, I like you, but--" he was cut off.

   "Did you hear that! Mark already confessed to Marjorie!!" Jr.  exclaimed. They started teasing us again... *sigh

   "Hey, guys let me talk. It's not that I don't like her, I just don't want rumors spreading around." Mark explained.

   "I guess we should hang out less if that's the case." I said. No one talked

   "I'm here."I told them coldly and went to my house's door.

   "Bye. I'll talk to you later" Mark said.

   "I'm going to bed early."I said while waving, my back facing them.

Mark's P.O.V.

    I knew it would turn out like this. This is why I didn't want Marjorie and the guys to be with me at the same time. These boys would tease me about anything, even with Marj.

    "I always thought we're too young, but you, hyung. THAT WAS FAST." JB said. I gave him a 'what the hell' look

   "What are you talking about?" I asked him.

   "Hyung, don't deny it, we have nothing against you confessing to Marjorie" Youngjae teased.

   "Will you stop it already? I did not confess to her!" I told them.

    We went inside my house.  My mom greeted us. He loves my friends.  She practically adopted them already, telling them to come over almost everyday.