Part4 Young Love?!?!?!

HE FITS THEM ALL

Jackson's P.O.V.

   "Hey,Jackson, are you alright?" Mark poked me.

   "Yeah, just thinking about things."  I said. I always talked to Mark about things, could I talk about this with him?

   "Can't tell me?" he asked. Maybe I could.

   "Aren't we too young for love?" I asked. He just looked at me.

   "You're inlove?" he asked me.

   "I don't know, she's, I just saw her but I can't forget her." I said.

   "And when did this happen?"  he leaned in closer.

   "The girl hit by the ball." I whispered.

   "Mind telling us the story Mr. Tuan?" we both looked up at our Math teacher.

   "We were just talking about how I got my answer because we arrived at different ones, Mr. Park." he reasoned out. Mr. Park looked at us warningly.

   "Let's talk later." I told him.

Jr.'s P.O.V.

   JB and I exchanged looks when the teacher continued the lecture. Mark and Jackson are talking about something, what could it be? I looked outside the window near the door. A girl peeked through the door. We all looked at her. 

  "Uhm, is this, uh, class 11-A?" she asked our teacher nervously.

  "Ah, I forgot" Mr. Park sighed knowingly. "You are right, this is class 11-A" the girl opened the door revealing another girl.

  "Class, we will be having new students. They're from the Philippines. Girls, can you please introduce yourselves?" Mr. Park asked. They looked at each other as if arguing who should go first, the girl who was peeking through the door earlier decided to fo first.

  "Annyeong hashimnikka, Jeonun, Karen imnida, bangapseumnida." she bowed 90º , I bet even more. She's cute. Wait, what did I just say?

   "Annyeong haseyo, jeonun Faye imnida" she bowed lightly.

   Mr. Park pointed  their seat, which was, Karen beside me and Faye beside JB. The class went on as we pretend to listen. I  hate Math.

   I looked at Karen and I saw her scribbling,  slacker. I looked at what she was writing out of curiosity.  She was solving math problems! as if she memorized the solution! and she was effin' three topics ahead! I was so shocked my jaw dropped while looking at her work. She's the goddess of Mathematics! She noticed me and raised an eyebrow at me I looked back in front.

Karen's P.O.V.

   Ugh, I'm in a bad luck huh? Sitting beside a creeper. I raised an eyebrow at him and he looked back in front. Aish, if not just becausr of Hannah, I won't be here. Us three won't be here. Hannah, is my cousin, she is a talented photographer. She became interested in photography ever since we were young. When she was offered to be a scholar here in Korea,  she pleaded Faye and I to go with her, and we did. Faye is my cousin too, but they're from different parents, our mothers are siblings.

  "Psst." someone said. I looked at Faye thinking it was her. But no, she was busy throwing all the papers the guy beside her it putting on her desk.

   "Over here" someone whispered again, I looked at the oher side and saw the creeper guy smiling towards me.

   "I'm Jinyoung" he smiled. Gosh is he cute or is he cute? And his voice, it's gentle and sweet. No stains of being a creeper.

   "Uhm, okay, nice meeting you Jinyoung." I said. I went back to solving the problem.

   "Why did you go here in Korea by the way?" he asked in a low volume.

   "To accompany my cousin" I said, not looking at him because he's too cute to handle.

   "Oh, the other girl?" he asked.

  "No, she's in another class. The three of us went here." I said.

  "Oh, I hope to see her soon, I want to thank her." he said. Why?

  "Why?" I asked.

   "I met you because of her." he said. Dang, did I just blush?

JB's P.O.V.

   The girls who came earlier was designated to sit beside , me and Jr. I think the first one is cute,  but honestly,  I prefer the second one. She looks hot. She was the one sitting beside me, luckily.  I wrote a note  saying my name,  but when I gave it to her, she didn't even bother to look at it.  She crumpled it and tossed it to the side. I gave her another one but she repeated it. Argh, forget it. I don't like her. Or do I?

Yugyeom's P.O.V.

   Youngjae and Bambam were still talking about the lunch break earlier with Marjorie noona. I was sitted between them and they're starting to piss me off.

  "I really think there is something going on between them"Bambam stated.

  "They're just friends,  good friends, childhood friends. "Youngjae argued.

  "But I can see sparks between them" Bambam said.

  "But they're too young for love"Youngjae said. I stood up, causing them to look at me.

   "Their relationship has nothing to do with you lives hyungs, just leave the two of them alone. Your arguement is pissing me off" I told them. Just then,  the teacher came in, with a very cute girl holding a camera. Everyone sat properly, leaving me standing.

   "Mr. Kim, do you want to say something?" Mr. Go asked.

   "No sir, I'm sorry sir." I immediately said and sat down.

   "Okay class, we have a new student. Miss"he gestured her to introduce herself.

   "Hi Everyone,  I am Hannah Cinco, I'm from the Philippines,  I went here because I was offered a scholarship for photography. " she said. She smiled innocently and her eyes disappeared,  she's too cute.

   "Yuggie, I think I'm in love" Bambam tugged on my shirt.  I looked at him worriedly,  because,  unfortunately,  I think so too.