Part3

HE FITS THEM ALL

   Jackson's P.O.V.

    I don't really interact with girls, I just don't have time for them, plus, I'm still young. If not just for Mark, I wouldn't be here. He told us he wants us to be close with Marjorie because she is his friend too.

   She's cool though, this is our first time with her, and she was obviously shocked when we talked to her, but now she sassing Jinyoung. We ate lunch and she ate as much as we did. I wonder why she's so petite.

   "Marjorie-noona, let's play football." Bambam poked Marjorie. Mark looked at him, in my opinion, a little differently.

   "Uhm, okay." Marjorie said. We played football. I was really intruiged about Marjorie and Mark, I didn't pay attention to the ball.

   "Jackson hyung!" Youngjae caught my attention just in time, I kicked the ball before it hit my face, unfortunately, it hit someone else. It was a girl.

  "Ouch!!" she cried. I ran up toher to say I'm sorry, but I wasn't able to speak when I saw her face. She is pretty. Like, Pretty. I felt my heart beating faster than  it should.

   "Could you please be careful next time?! This grassland isn't your private property. " she said, annoyed.

   "I-I'm really sorry.  I didn't mean to hit you.  Uhm, by the way, I'm Jackson. " I apologized. She glared at me but her expression changed.

   "Jackson? Uh, I'm Erica. " she held her hand out.

   "I'm really sorry about what happened. " I said as we shook hands.

   She rubbed the arm the ball had hit. "Just be careful next time. " she said. I bowed to her and went back to my friends.

    "You can just say sorry and get the ball, why introduce yourself? Do you like that girl?" Jr. asked teasingly.

   "I don't!" I denied.

   "She's pretty though, if you don't like her, maybe I could make a move on her." JB teased.

   "Shut up, what do you know about making a move on a girl? You're just 13 years old." I scolded him.

Marjorie's P.O.V.

   I know that girl. She's from my class. She seems nice but my friends told me to avoid her. They say she flirts every guy who comes near her. I don't know if that is true, I don't really see her talk with guys..

   "Marj, let's go to your room now. It's almost the start of your class." Mark told me.

   "Bye, Noona" Bambam and Yugyeom waved at me.

   "Bye" I waved back and smiled.

    Mark took me to my classroom.  Erica came at the same time we did, and I saw her looking at Mark. Does she like Mark?

   "Hey, what are you looking at? Go inside now." Mark poked me.

   "Uhm, I want to ask you something." I said, I just can't help but ask why his friends suddenly wanted to have lunch with me, I mean, why include me?

   "What is it?" he asked.

   "Why did your friends eat with us? It was always me OR them, not me AND them." I asked.

   "Don't you like having lunch with them? All of you are my friends." he said.

   "No, it's just, sudden." I told him.

   "You'll get used to it" he smiled at me.

   "I'll go in now..." I said.

   "See you later"  we waved at each other.

Mark's P.O.V.

   I walked back to my class after sending Marj to hers. I think it is better if she gets close to my guy friends,  that way, I won't lose her even if I gain friends, right? I arrived in my classroom just in time for the class to start. Jackson, JB, Jr., and I goes to the same class, while Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom are classmates.

   I sat beside Jackson. He was unusually silent. He was just sitting, looking straight forward. He didn't even notice me.

   I poked him. "Hey, Jackson,  are you alright?" he looked at me

   "Huh? Yeah. Just thinking about things. " he said

   "Can't tell me?" I asked. He usually just asks me about his concerns right away, this is different.

   "Aren't we too young for love?" he asked. That really is different.

Uhm, this is , I don't know.. short xD . Mark and Marjorie are the main characters here, but the other guys will have side stories, hehehe.

Erica, is a very good friend of mine, and, I made her love Jackson!!! so I owe this to her, so I named Jackson's girl afer her. :)))