Secret is out......to your best friend

I'm Married to SHINee's Jonghyun (PG-13)

Chapter 26

Tears kept spilling from your eyes. You have no idea what to do.

"Did he really mean it? If he did, should I be happy?"  you had so many thoughts in your mind.

"UHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I think I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!", you yelled in your room.

You quickly dried your tears. You wanted to forget what happened, but you couldn't.

After a few minutes of calming yourself down. you opened your door.

You saw SHINee there looking at you, concerned.

"Noona~ Are you ok?" Taemin said, tugging your sleeve.

You put on a smile for him and said, "Yeah. I'm fine. I want to go for a walk."

You walked towards the door, but saw them following you.

"Alone. I want to go alone." you said.

They backed off and left you alone.

~~~~ Park ~~~~

This could be the 4th time walking in a circle around the whole park.

This time, you saw your best friend, In Hea, with a group of friends.

You didn't want her to see you, so you tired to walk pass her without any notice.

But, of course, it didn't work.

Best friends always have this creepy way to find out that their other best friend is right there.

"Hey! ______! I see you! Don't try to hide!", she yelled as she chased you.

You yelped when she caught you and laughed.

"So, wassup~ " In Hea smiled.

"Nah. Nothing much." you said, avoiding her eyes so she doesn't know that you cried.

"Oh really. I don't believe you." she said, crossing her arms.

"Why? I wouldn't lie." you said back.

"Then why aren't you looking at me when we talk?" she said.

"Because I don't look so good today." you said.

"Oh Please~ Look at me and tell me whats wrong." she said, holding your hand.

You turned your head and you saw her smile."Come on~ Tell me! " she whinned.

"It's ok. Really." you said.

"look. Am I really scary? I'm your best friend! Please! Just tell me!" she said, gripping my shoulders.

You sighed and gave in.

You told her everything from beginning to end. About you getting married to Jonghyun and to him finally confessing to you and you have no idea how you feel.

In Hea ended up with a O_O on her face.

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR MARRIED TO JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed and jumping around like a idiot.

"Thats the only thing you can say? I'm having a hard time here!" you said.

"Oh right! Sorry~" she said.

"What do I do?!?!?!" you said.

"I have a plan." she said, with a wicked smile.

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!! THANK YOU~

SO WAT DO YOU THINK INHEA'S PLAN IS????????? CUZ I HAVE NO IDEA LMAO~ I DID A LAST SECOND THOUGHT. xP SOOO....IF ANYONE HAVE A IDEA, PLZ TELL US!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!