You Were Teaching Me A Lesson?

I'm Married to SHINee's Jonghyun (PG-13)

recap:

~~~~ At Home ~~~~

"So, where have you been and where did you get the earrings from?" Jonghyun was sitting on the couch with the rest of the SHINee members.

"I'm so going to die today..."  you thought.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun got up and gave a signal to the rest of the SHINee members to give them some privacy. They all looked at each other and went to another room for a while.

"Where did you get those earrings from?" he asked again.

"I... hanged out with Yoseob." you said.

"You went out with who?!" he was shocked.

"Yoseob" you repeated.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him" he said.

"When?" you asked annoyed.

"When I made that promise." he was angered. "You are okay right?" trying to act concerned.

"Yeah, of course" you said.

He seemed relieved.

"Why does it matter to you about where I've been?" you asked.

Jonghyun sighed. 

"So... how was your day?" trying to change the subject.

"You should've seen it! When I was signing autographs, all of a sudden, this girl totally jumped on the table and started screaming "I LOVE YOU JONGHYUN!!!" until she was pulled away by the secruity!" he said.

You weren't laughing at all. Literally. Instead you were in deep thought.

"Hello, earth to the future Mrs. Kim ____?" Jonghyun said waving his hand in front of you. "Did this Yoseob person brainwash you?"

"No."

"Good because you're mine". He leaned in close to your face. You turned away to avoid his gaze. He looked at your earrings.

"Cute." he said.

Something fell and you heard a loud bang. You and Jonghyun both turned around to notice that Minho, Key, Onew, and Taemin were there eavesdropping.

"Uhh.. we better go." Key said.

"Yeah, what he said." Taemin replied. And they all left.

It was only you and Jonghyun left in your HUGE house.

You were both looking around the house and acting like nothing happened.

"Uh.. I'm gonna go get washed up." You said.

"Sure" he said.

~~~~At School~~~~

Sigh... I need to find a better hobby. Or should I say hubby?

You were getting used to these fan girls everyday and luckily that you're not in the spotlight.

Jonghyun is still always seen around flirting with girls

but when they're not around, he acts more mature.

These are things that you wonder about.

Are you and Jonghyun friends yet? Or is he still that jerk from the beginning?

Ugh!!! I still can't understand what this guy is up to! He's a player. Then he's not. Then he's nice. Then back to a player.

You see him in the hallway and walked towards him.

"Yah, Jonghyun. What are you up to?"

"What?" he asked confused.

"Why do you still play with girls when you know you're engaged."

"You're starting to like me aren't you? he smiled.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" You shouted.

"You always fall for this things don't you ____?" he smirked. "I knew you were smart. But I didn't think you would be this dumb. You should know that this is what a player does."

"So, all of this is just an act?" you said

"Not exactly. I'm just showing you this is what Yoseob could do again. So this time stay smart." he leaned in close and tapped you on the nose softly and walked away. One last thought and he turned around, "Stay away from him." and left with a smile.

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU!

AHHHH~OVERPROTECTED JONGHYUN........ANYWAY, ENJOY!