A Long Day

I'm Married to SHINee's Jonghyun (PG-13)

Chapter 33

"How long have you two been dating" Yoseob asked you about Jonghyun.

'Ok, enough with the questions Yoseob" Inhea said.

"Fine" Yoseob said but he didn't take his eyes off you.

You were looking around trying not to make any contact with Yoseob. His stare is so creepy. Inhea wanted to say something until Beast came and Yoseob almost fell out of his chair.

"Hey what's up Yoseob" Doojoon said with the "let's-go-somewhere-else-you're-bothering-them look"

"Oh ok, Bye girls" Yoseob got up and left you and Inhea alone.

"FINALLY! PEACE!" Inhea made a loud sigh.

"How are we going to tell Yoseob?" you asked her.

"Just tell him." she said "It won't hurt. OK, maybe it might but you know, you're gonna have to sooner or later."

"I choose later" you said.

"Let's change the topic, ok so what about the makeup, rings, and jewelry?" Inhea asked.

"Whoa, slow down there. It's not like the world is going to end if I'm not getting married." you said.

"I know, but still... OOOHHHH what about inviting some little kids to be the flower girls?" she said.

"I'll think about that." you said.

"What's the theme of your wedding?" she asked.

"Hmmm... something simple like and calm. I guess." you said.

"And a huge sign that says "Jonghyun&_____" Inhea was now in her fantasy world.

"OK, enough of that let's go." you said.

You and Inhea left the café.

(Yoseob was eavesdropping the whole time! OH NO!)

~~~~Home~~~~

After a long day, Inhea dropped you off at your house.

Jonghyun was already home.

You went inside and closed the door when a pair of strong arms grabbed you by the waist

You smiled, "I'm home"

Jonghyun laughed, "You're home with me."

"What did you do all day?" You asked him.

"Well... me and the guys went to rehearse." he continued, "Did you get the dress you wanted?"

"Maybe.." you said.

"Can I see it?" he asked.

"No! you have to wait. Just like any other groom." you said.

"But this groom is madly in love with you."

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!

HAHA~ SO ARE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR? IF YOU ARE, GOOD, CUZ I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU GUYS HATE ME! *EVIL LAUGH* YOU'LL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER~ ANYWAY, DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU GET PISSED OFF CUZ I WARNED YOU!

P.S. DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE DRAMA 'DREAM HIGH' IF YOU ARE, GREAT! IF YOU AREN'T, GO WATCH IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!