Sweet Dreams or Horrible Nightmares

I'm Married to SHINee's Jonghyun (PG-13)

Chapter 7

It was already 11P.M. and you are so tired of unpacking everything. You waited for Jonghyun to get out of the bathroom so you can take a shower.  People say that girls take longer time in the shower but they are wrong, Jonghyun was in there for more than 35 minutes. You got tired of waiting, so you bang on the door, yelling,"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN! YOU BEEN IN THERE FOR MORE THAN 35 MINUTES! SO--" you got cut off because to door was surprisingly opened and inside was a half-nake Jonghyun. He looked at you and your face was super red. He was about to say something, but you pushed him out of the bathroom with your eyes closed. You closed the door and your heart was beating fast, so to get your mind off of what just happened,you took a hot bath and got into your white PJ's.

You walked out of the bathroom and saw Jonghyun staring at you, then squealing, "OMG! Your PJ's are so cute! It has little teddy bears and everything!" You rolled your eyes and started to set up your blanket on the floor. Then Jonghyun asked with concern, "Are you reaaly going to sleep there because it's pretty cold today." You sighed and said, "Look, I can take care of myself and I'll be fine." Jonghyun looked at you for the last time and walked away. You laid down and close your eyes then your nightmare started.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun's POV

It was 2:37 A.M. and I am up so early because I had to use the bathroom. I walked outside and into the bathroom and came out. On my way to my room, I heard small little chatters and cries. I knew it had to be from _______ because she was the only one here with me. I walked next to _______ and looked at her. I couldn't see her clearly, but I know she was crying and her whole body was shaking. My eyes widen and I had to do something. Maybe she was cold, so I laid down next to her and put one of my arm around her head and the other one around her waist.She stop shaking, but her tears kept on coming.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

You was cold and the nightmare is getting worse. You were dreaming about your brother, who died in a horrible death a long time ago, and in your dream you saw him being stabbed so many times. You were there, but when he called out your name, you didn't help him, you just stood there and cried. You tried to open your eyes, but when you did, you saw a beautiful face infront of you, just like an angel's face. You were warmer than before. Who was that angel who protected you?

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! <3

This chapter was long! lol! I bet you know who was the 'angel'~