Surprise~

I'm Married to SHINee's Jonghyun (PG-13)

Chapter 9

recap:

"You heard me, let's go out. I did something for you now, you do something for me" Jonghyun smiled to himself and to _______. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...Can't you think of something else?" you plead.

"No. That the only thing I got in my mind. Date or  I'm going to tell everyone in the school that we are engagged and are currently living together." Jonghyun knew that you can't refuse.

"Uhhhhh. you. Fine. Let's go out, but if anything happens and I mean anything weird happens, your face won't be pretty the next day." you growled at him, but he looked pleased with himself

"Great! Then lets go." as he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the school.

"Wait...school"  you thought then let go of his hand and said, " But, we can't skip school. The teacher will find out."

"Who the hell cares. It's just school, now come on." as he dragged you out into the streets.

"Well, where are we going?" you asked.

"Mmmmmm. You'll see..." Jonghyun smiled.

You guys walked into a park and walked around, Jonghyun tried to hold your hand, but you keep moving away.

"Come on. We are a couple, so we have to acted like one." Jonghyun said with puppy eyes.

"Look, you did one thing for me and going on a date is one thing. Holding hands is another, which makes two things. I already am doing one thing for you, so you just be quiet and be happy that I even went with you." as you walked ahead.

"Awwww. But holding hands are part of a date, so please. And people are looking and they're thinking that you're being too mean to your boyfriend." as he emphasize the word 'boyfriend'.

You looked around, seeing some glares, as you smiled and grabbed his hand."There, happy?" you said turning back to him.

"Very." he answered.

You guys walked in the park for the next 13 minutes full of noisy agruments between you two as he finally decieded to buy you ice cream so you can cheer up.

You sat on a park bench and thought, "Now he goes and do something I like."

He came back with two ice cream in his hands and a sorta evil smile.

"Did you poison the ice cream or what?" you asked him.

"Oh nothing. I am just glad that you came on a date with me." as he sat down besides you and started to eat his ice cream.

"Oh sure you are." as you rolled your eyes and started to eat yours.

Few minutes passed, until Jonghyun gasped and said, "OMG! IS THAT ZE:A?!?!?" as he point across the park.

You turned your head in shock to see your FAVORITE idols in the world, but ended up to see no one.

"What the hell, Jonghyun! There's no one ------" but you got cut off by soft lips on your cheek.

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!

LOL..YEAH...THIS WAS LAME.... ANYWAY, I CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE, SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP US, WE'LL BE GLAD! JUST LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW! THANK YOU FOR READING~

BTW, ZE:A IS MY FAVORITE GROUP, SO YEAH, LOL! HA MINWOO IS MY BIAS~<33