Old Memories

I'm Married to SHINee's Jonghyun (PG-13)

Chapter 13

recap

No way. It can't be...... Of course it can't be." you thought a bit shocked. You were confused because that guy who looked at you had a shocked expression on too. He triggered your memories, made your heart thump a little. You shook your head to get the thoughts out and left to go to class. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mostly thoughout the whole day you were in shock.  You couldn't keep your mind straight. Were you scared or exicted? You didn't know. 

In Hea walked next to you and shook your shoulder and asked, "You zoned out a few times in class. What's wrong?"

"Ah. Nothing. I'm just reallly tired. I didn't have enough sleep." you answered back.

"No. I know there is something wrong and i have to know. Seeing you like this is scaring me." her eyes was soft and it plead you to answer her.

"Fine. The truth is, you know when BEAST came? One of the guys looked at me. Well, not really look, but more like stare in shock. I had the same expression. And you know whats the scariest part? He looks just like Yoseob." your voice got softer everytime you spoke.

"No way. He left a long time ago. Even though they both have the same name, it doesn't mean that they are the same person." she told you.

"Maybe your right." you dazed off after you finished what you were saying.

~~~~After School~~~~

You walked out side the school, going to meet your friends at a cafe, until someone stopped you. You step back and looked at the person. It was the person who looked just like Yoseob.

"I never knew I would see you here." he said with wide eyes. You couldn't believe what he was saying.

"What are you talking about? I don't know you." Your voice trailed off and you lowed your head. 

"What are YOU talking about? Don't you remember me? I'm Yang Yoseob." he said, a  bit confused.

"It can't be! But he left, so long ago. How could he be here!?!"   your mind raced with thoughts.

"You know, I didn't leave for no reason." It felt like he read your mind.

"Well, why are you here? You left me heart broken and you didn't care!" you yelled. Before you knew it, tears were running down your face.

A/n: Blue is you and Green is Yoseob.

"I told you, I have a reason. And I'm sorry for what I did."

"Then tell me the reason! You left me! You didn't even call me!"

" I left you because of my family. My parents didn't like the person I was dating. They told me to break up with you. I didn't want to do it, but they made me. They told me to do it in a harsh way, so you would hate me. And at the time when I broke up with you, they were near me, so they could hear every word I was saying. After that, they took away all the connection I had with you. I tired to call you, but it looks like you changed your number. I never would hurt you in anyway. I am so sorry for what I did. I was a jerk."

"Are you making this up so I can forgive you?"

"How can you not believe me! I would never lie to you! I am so sorry. But, thoughtout most of my time, I have been looking for you. I wanted to explain what happened to you. I came all the way to just find you. How can you not believe me?!"

You saw his eyes, full of tears too. Your heart and gut told you to trust him, but not so much.

"I-I am sorry for the way I acted, but I still don't know what to say." you stammered

"I know what I have to say."

"What is it?"

"I still love you."

 

COMMENT&SUBSCIBE! THANK YOU!

WE AM SO SORRY THAT WE DIDN'T UPLOAD FOR SO LONG! I WAS WATCHING A DRAMA. LOL. DRAMAS ARE AWESOME ^^ ANYWAY, A CLIFFHANGER~ WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOSEOB SAID I LOVE YOU TO YOU! I WOULD TOTALLY SPAZ OUT! LMAO! ENJOY READING~