Don't Want To Fall In Love Again......

I'm Married to SHINee's Jonghyun (PG-13)

Chapter 3

~~~~ still in living room ~~~~

You walk away because you are mad. Jonghyun catches up to you and grabs you by your shoulders and ask, "Give me 3 reasons why you hate me." You look at him, a bit pissed and said, "One, girls are out there waiting for YOU! Two, your a freakin player and I don't like those types of guys. And three, I had experience  that I don't want to go back to."

"What experience?", he asked. He tried to look concerned, but you won't believe it and says, " I bet you don't even care. So, why don't you just pack yourself up and get out of my face!" Jonghyun looks at you straight in your eyes and says, "Look, we're going to get married and there is nothing you can do about it, so might as well get use to it. Anyway, as a LOYAL fiance, I will listen to all your problems......even if its full of nonsense." He whispered the last part and looks up at you with a smile. You scoffed and said, "Fine, I'll tell you my 'nonsense' if you will agree to shut up and listen." He laughed and nodded. You sigh and began.

"It started about a year ago. I have a friend who cared about me. His name was Yang Yoseob (hehehe) and he would always look out for me. I always had a crush on him for almost like...ever. One day, when I was coming home, I was almost about to get hit by a car, when suddenly, he saved me. At that time, he told me that he loved me and never wanted to leave my side. Gosh....I was so happy then. We've been dating for 7 months when it happened.", you stopped for a few seconds and began again, "It was my birthday and he came up to me. I didn't know what was going to happen, so I hugged him. But he pushed me away and said it was over. My heart broke and thought he was kidding. But it was real when I saw him with another girl. I asked him that if i wasn't good enough and he said he just wanted to play with my heart. To see if I can withstand the pain. I hated him ever since." You stopped and said, "There, I'm done. Is that enough for your reasons?"  Jonghyun had a sorry expression on his face and said, "Wow, you went through much pain. Look, I'm sorry and ---" "No, you don't have to be sorry. Look, we can get married but I just won't have any feelings for you.", you took a deep, shaky breath. "I want to sleep now. Thanks for listening to me.", you quickly said and walked to your bedroom and left Jonghyun standing there in shock.

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! <3

BTW, I love Yoseob! So don't get the wrong idea! lol, he's like my number 1 <3