First Impression

I'm Married to SHINee's Jonghyun (PG-13)

Chapter 21

He let go of your shoulder and walked away.

You replayed what he said in your mind over and over again, "No, it's because I care about you."

You can't believe that a player like that would really say that. For the first time, your heart thumped because of him. You smiled to yourself, as he came back down .

"Is something wrong? Your smiling like an idiot." he said to you.

You quickly shook your head and said, "Oh. It's nothing."

"Right. Anyway, I'm going to call SHINee over for dinner." he said while taking out phone.

"Why? Who's going to cook?" you asked.

"They keep complaining that they don't see me much and they want to know more about my wife. And, of course, your going to cook." he said, smiling at me. He walked away to talk to them on the phone.

"Why do I have to cook?"I pouted at the thought.

~~~~ 30 minutes later ~~~~

The door bell rang and you ran to get it. You opened to see Taemin, Key, Minho, and Onew smiling at you.

"Hello, Jonghyun's wife!" Taemin said cutely.

"Wahhhhhh! He's so cute! I want to pinch his cheeks!" you screamed in your mind.

"Hi. Please come in." You lead them into the house.

"Oh. Hey! You guys came." Jonghyun stepped out of the kitchen, "Today, _____ cooking for us today."

"Uhhhhh. Come on. Why can't we just buy take-out?" you whined at him.

"It's ok. I can help you. I'm a great cook!" Key said, putting a hand on your shoulder.

You smiled at him and thought, "He's so nice and handsome! His eyes are so sparkly!"

You guys got to the kitchen and started to work.

"Will there be chicken?" Onew asked us.

"Ummmmm. If you want." you said. "Ohhhhhhh! I can so tell that he's is way to playful. I like him already."  you thought.

"Don't do that to ____. She already has much to do. " Key scold him.

"Wow. He's so much like an umma. Funny~"  you thought.

After you guys  finished  the cooking the food, the table was filled and everyone came to the table to eat.

"It's really good, ______. And Key nice job." Minho said.

"Woah! He looks so mysterious and handsome too."

"Nah. _____ didn't need my help. She did an awesome job."Key said looking at you.

"No. You helped me a lot. Thank you." you said, blushing.

"No more talking! Taeminnie is hungry~" Taemin gave you puppy eyes.

"Ah! Could he become any cuter?!"  you thought.

"Of course." you said and everyone started to eat.

"Wow. My first impression on SHINee was amazing! I wish my first impression on Jonghyun would've been better."

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU!

THROUGH OUT MY TIME WRITING THIS, I KEPT THINKING ABOUT HOW CUTE TAEMIN IS! LOL. HOPE YOU ENJOY!