Forget Him!

I'm Married to SHINee's Jonghyun (PG-13)

A/N: hi~ I'm doing this chapter at school...so if it , sorry~ T-T

Chapter 19 

~~~~YOUR POV~~~~

You shook your head after what he said. "How can I stay away from him if he's always looking for me?" 

"Hey!" Yoseob popped out of nowhere, which scared the living hell out of you.

"Oh My Gosh! Don't do that ever again!" you yelled at him, which made him smile.

"Hehe~ So, I see your still wearing those earrings. You know what?" he said.

"What?" you ask.

"You look really cute." he said in a child-ish voice.

You rolled your eyes and walked off to class.

"Wait! Can we go out again?" he asked before you left.

"Oh. Sure, I would ------" you got interrupted by an arm around your shoulder.

You gaze at the arm, then to see his face, Jonghyun.

"Sorry. But she's coming with me today." Jonghyun said with a smirk.

"Who the hell are you?" Yoseob glared at him.

"I'm her -------" Jonghyun got interrupted by your hand on his mouth.

"He's my brother. He's really over-protected." you quickly lied.

"Really? You didn't have a brother when we were together." Yoseob looked away from Jonghyun and glared at you.

"Oh! He was in America the whole time. I didn't really talk about him." you said with a fake smile. "Well, I'll see you later! Call me if you want!"

You quickly dragged Jonghyun away before he can say anything to Yoseob.

"What the hell was that?!? Your brother? You mean your boyfriend."he said, proudly.

"Shhhhhh!! People can hear you and I really don't want Yoseob to know because I'll hurt him and your not my boyfriend, your just a friend." you said.

"So, you still care about him. Well, it's time to forget about him because when I'm here you can't talk to him, see him, and go out with him!" he said, looking into your eyes.

You looked away and said, "I can't and I don't want to. I can't leave his side yet." You heart cracked to even think about him heart broken.

"Then I'll make you forget about him no matter what. And take off the earrings! " he said.

"NO! Their mine!" you pouted.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you home.

~~~~YOSEOB POV~~~~

I heard everything that ______ and that guy said. 

I can't believe _______ didn't tell me about this. SHE HAS A ING BOYFRIEND AND SHE DOESN'T TELL ME! Is she just trying to make me hate her! I trusted her!

I cried so painfully then a idea came into my head.

"I will make _______ hate that guy. She would so come back to me."

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!! THANK YOU~

I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOSEOB~ TYPING THIS IN SCHOOL IS SO ANNOYING. I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING IT AT HOME CUZ I COME HOME LATE. WELL, HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER~ ENJOY!