Impact

Skyfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And unfortunately for you, here's the something... )':

I'll pretend I didn't hear that, I can't believe it, I only laugh

Are you really gonna do this? Is this all you got? How could you do this?

No, no, how could this be?

You made me love you and how could you do this?

I can't, I can't, I can't do it

Just don't say goodbye

 

It was now June 2014, it's been about a year and a half since HyoMin have been dating and they've been going strong. Hyeri was now single having been broken up with her older boyfriend for about 7 months, but loved ruining any moment between her coupled members. You know, because she was awesome like that.

But Jinnie has been noticing things have been off with her unnie lately, ever since they saw that Bayer Leverkusen football game.

She just seemed sort of distracted and spacey, even when it was just the two of them at some moments. She would then snap out of it when Jinnie asked if she was alright, then she would be her usual bright self.

Jinnie even asked her other unnies if anything was wrong with Minah unnie, making sure it wasn't just her seeing things and making big deals out of nothing.

"I'm sure Minah-yah's fine, maybe she's just tired. We have been busy preparing for our summer comeback, puppy." Sojin said reassuringly, patting their baby maknae's head.

"Don't worry puppy, your Minah's gonna be her usual pabo self soon enough." Yura added.

"That's the pot calling the kettle black, unnie." Hyeri said snidely, before running away when Yura lunged for her.

"I'll show you a kettle, Lee Hyeri!"

That left the leader and maknae watching the childish pair with exasperation.

"Jin umma, are you sure I'm the maknae? Yura appa and Hyeri-yah sure act like it more than I do." Jinnie deadpanned.

"I wonder that myself, baby. But your appa has her moments... sometimes." Sojin sighed.

Just another day in the Girl's Day dorm. And people wonder why Minah moved out to live with her sister.

But Sojin was glad that the two pabos inadvertently changed the subject from Minah and distracted their puppy.

The three were all hoping that Minah was just hanging out with Son Heungnim as friends. They trusted their longtime member and sister, she wouldn't cheat on Hyojin-ah, their Jinnie, their puppy. Minah was in love with her, she'd never do that.

Unfortunately, dispatch didn't see it as just a friendly outing when they snapped a picture of the two sitting in a cafe together.

DreamTea was quick to deny any allegations of Minah dating the football player. As was the accused idol to her puppy.

"Don't worry so much, unnie. Like I'd believe dispatch over you. Remember when they tried to pair me up with Jinyoung-ah? They're crazy people, always making everything look more serious than it is." Hyojin said rolling her eyes. A boy and girl can coexist as just friends people!

"That is true..." Minah distinctly remembered that period as hating any JYP boy in sight. They were just drawn to her cute little Mickey. Don't get her started on those female trainees, they were worse!

She was still suspicious of anyone from JYP when it concerned her Mickey, by the way.

"Besides, I trust you unnie. My Minnie wouldn't lie to me and hurt me like that."

At that Minah felt the pang of guilt for her deceit. "Of course I wouldn't, especially not to my Mickey." She then distracted both herself and Jinnie by kissing her.

She just needed a little more time to sort her feelings out for both Heungnim and her Jinnie-yah. She knew she loved Jinnie-yah, but she felt... something with Heungnim as well. But for now, it was just her and Jinnie.

But the truth would eventually come out, that was unavoidable.

 

I can't do this, I can't go on without you

You know this so why are you doing this?

I said it several times but I'll pretend I didn't hear your words of breakup

When I first saw you, you slowly came to me

With those trembling lips, you said you loved me

You shook me up, you made me love you

And now you're leaving me? Don't go

 

Two months later, their CEO had called Jinnie and her Girl's Day unnies up to discuss something important with them.

"I'm sorry, Minah-yah. We can't continue covering this up for you any longer." The CEO stated.

At this Jinnie, Yura, Sojin, and Hyeri looked at Girl's Day's visual with confusion. Minah could only avoid their gazes and shuffle in place guiltily.

Daepyonim couldn't possibly be insinuating...

"This is surprising, I thought for sure that they were the first ones to know about your relationship with Son Heungnim."

Jinnie could hear the sound of her heart breaking, falling fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter