Avoidance

Skyfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time to bring in our love rival...

Drum roll please~

The sunlight hurts

This street I walked with you hurts

The song that passes my ears hurts

Without knowing, as I walk

I keep shedding tears

 

Despite the awkwardness within the group, both Minah and Jinnie maintained a bright happy mask during their Darling promotions. They didn't want their DAI5Ys to have anything to worry about, especially with Minah's dating scandal.

Jinnie did maintain distance from her former favorite unnie subtly on camera, and stuck by her Jin umma and Hyeri-yah's side. Her Yura appa was mostly off with her WGM husband, Hong Jonghyun oppa.

Who was totally a thoughtful brother-in-law, by the way.

A little quiet, but still a really nice oppa. Jinnie couldn't blame him, being the quietest member of the group. She was still very much a beagle-dol, just a bit more toned down, and she was the puppy!! She understood his quietness, she'd be the same if she weren't the maknae.

Thankfully, they were kept quite busy with their Darling promotions, so Jinnie just immersed herself in work, work, and more work. Minah was spending nearly all of her free time with Heungnim before he had to go overseas with his team.

Which was fine, because seeing her unnie with him would just be pouring salt in the wound, it'd hurt. But her traitorous heart still ached at the thought.

Hyorin made sure to persistently bug Jinnie to come over to her apartment when they were both free. That or she would abruptly pick her up from the dorm so that she could hang out with her SISTAR unnies. Jinnie took up being dressed to go out in the dorm because of this. She knew how demanding her Jungie unnie was.

Hyeri and Sojin would jealously protest that, sisters or not, Jinnie was still their maknae.

Being the infinitely kind and generous person she was (and modest, let's not forget that), Hyorin let her fellow female idols come along.

Both SISTAR and Girl's Day got along famously well, both girl groups easily chatting with each other as they either hung out at Dasom's, Hyorin's, Soyou's, Bora's, or the Girl's Day dorm.

Yura could only sulk when she found out that they hung out with SISTAR while she was filming WGM. She wanted to hang out with SISTAR too!!!

She got to eventually, she felt better then.

 

If only I loved you more

If only I opened my heart more

Would we be different now?

If you're still alone

If I can go to you

Would we be able to love like before?

The sunlight hurts

This street I walked with you hurts

The song that passes my ears hurts

Without knowing, as I walk

I keep shedding tears

 

"Your MJ's right in front of you, Joonhyun! Choonhee's right there!"

"Look at how Geunwoo looks at Choonhee!"

"Sooin you're being a major right now!"

"I want a Geunwoo in my life~"

"Me too~"

Dasom, Jinnie, and Hyeri yelled at the tv screen. What? Watch a kdrama and you'll see just how absorbed you get when you fall in love with it. Their unnies could only shake their heads as the maknaes watched Trot Lovers.

Aish, they were being such children.

"Oh look! A distraction!" Hyorin then knocked down the Jenga tower when everybody actually looked at where she was pointing. ers, if I'm not winning, no one wins. "Eyy~ guess nobody wins..."

"Yah! That's because you're being a sore loser!" Bora exclaimed angrily, why was she dating this immature Hyokid again?

"I'm the game master! I never lose!" Yura exclaimed, she was totally gonna win this round, she was!

"Unnie's always like this!" Soyou complained loudly, this was why they couldn't play any board games with Hyorin. She wondered how their mature puppy dealt with her kid unnie when they were younger.

"Rematch! I demand a rematch!" Sojin exclaimed, she was robbed of a win, damnnit! YuJin were unknowingly in sync with their thoughts.

The five unnies then erupted into a heated argument over Jenga and bra sizes?

"Yah! I'm a freakin' solid C-cup!"

"Lies! You're a barely noticable B!"

"You're the A-cup here tiny!"

"Mosquito bites!"

"Take that back!"

The tv buddy maknaes looked over and saw their rowdy unnies.

"Aish, how immature. Pabo unnies." Hyeri said with a snort.

"I know, we're so much more mature." Dasom commented, flipping her hair.

"We maknaes have it so rough." Jinnie said with a sigh. Elsewhere AOA's Chanmi, Apink's Hayoung, 2NE1's Minzy, and SNSD's Seohyun all felt a sudden sense of camaraderie.

"Hey everyone, I hope you're hungry. I brought back some bread, and I bought drinks too..." Minah walked in hands full, only to see her members and SISTAR staring at her awkwardly. "Ah! Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Annyeonghaseyo Minah-s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter