In Perfect Melody

Skyfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because you will subscribe to this story, or else... just kidding ^o^

Jinnie was surprised, to say the least, that her Jungie unnie was even helping Minah unnie out.

"I thought you didn't like her, Jungie unnie?"

"I didn't, but she was doing a lot of those meaningless tasks I gave her to earn back my trust, so..."

"Wait... so I was running around doing useless errands for you?!"

"You made Minah unnie your slave?! Unnie!"

"They weren't useless! My adeuls needed all of those treats and clothes. And I didn't forget your daughter Jinnie-yah, she got a lot of nice things from my sla- I mean, errand girl over there."

"Oh... okay then! My Junnie-yah deserves the best after all."

"That's right, who's an awesome auntie and unnie?"

"Uri Jungie unnie, that's who~"

Having successfully placated an indignant puppy, Hyorin placed Jinnie's favorite french vanilla cappuccino and cheese danish in front of her, Jinnie taking them happily, having forgotten all about her anger at her sister for making her Minnie unnie a personal servant.

The rest of Girl's Day, SISTAR, and Ailee just looked at the Kim siblings with expressions that said really. Minah in particular looked at her Mickey with a pout, what happened to defending her and giving Hyorin unnie the scolding she deserved?

Although Jinnie was the more mature of the two, she was still very much similar to her Hyorin unnie. They were both short, tan skinned, easy to please, easy to distract, cat lovers. Emphasis on the easily distracted part... though they were easily placated as well.

"Oh, and could you quit using my songs to confess to my Jinnie-yah... it's just weird, Minah."

"You gave me permission both times, unnie!"

"I did? Huh? Quit thinking of using them then."

All Minah could do was smack her face down (lightly, she doesn't want to hurt herself, now) on the table in frustration. Arguing with Kim Hyorin was near impossible. Jinnie continued talking to her other unnies jovially, oblivious to her Minnie unnie's mental distress.

A month later it was June, meaning it was the time for many summer comebacks for several groups. SISTAR was set to make their comeback soon near the end of the month, Jinnie making sure to remind her unnie to take care of her voice, because Starship seemed to always overwork her unnie. And she knew her unnie was bound to have more projects that would surely make her lose her voice if she didn't take proper care of it.

It was also around this time that Jinnie and her Girl's Day unnies would be filming One Fine Day in Okinawa, Japan. Which was a nice little vacation for them because they were making their summer comeback the following month. Jinnie made sure to find her daughter Junnie a good pet sitter, one that could handle such a stubborn prideful creature. She called her Sunshine unnie.

"You're making me catsit?!"

"Just for a week at most. Please~ I can trust you to not mess with the dorm or steal from us. Besides, uri Junnie-yah's just like Jungie unnie. You're used to how she is, so you'll be able to handle my prideful baby." Jinnie explained, rubbing her cheek against Junnie's, who pawed her in the face when she had enough affection. "Mianhe, Junnie-yah." Jinnie stopped the action.

"I can barely handle one Hyorin-ah..." Ailee replied with a sigh.

"So you'll do it? Heol, thank you sunshine~" Jinnie hugged her in excitement, ignoring her unnie's hesitation, taking it as a definite yes.

"Yah! I never said I would! I won't!" Ailee stubbornly refused, crossing her arms and ignoring the hug. "And quit it with the expectant looks!" Ailee directed that to the other girls who lived in the dorm.

Sojin, Hyeri, and Yura watched the pair, knowing it was only a matter of time before Ailee gave in to their puppy. Jinnie-yah was as stubborn as her Hyorin unnie, especially when it concerned her baby Junnie.

Ailee did give in, so Jinnie could film the vacation reality show with her unnies without a worry.

Their five days in Okinawa passed by quickly. They at least packed in a lot of activities during their short vacation. After the staff had payed for their convenience store snacks, they split up into two teams to go to Chura Sun Beach, the only way there either bus (the longer route) or taxi (the shorter route). Hyeri and Minah picked the envelopes with coins, Sojin, Yura, and Jinnie picked the envelopes with 1500 yen bills.

Yura had immediately pulled her wifey and child on her team, ignoring Minah's suggestion of switching partners so they'd be equal coins and bills. Minah then started to bargain with the winning team, easily swaying her Mickey (who really couldn't say no to her Minnie unnie), meaning that Jinnie convinced her Jin umma and Yura appa to consider having one more passenger with them in the taxi. After much compliments and bribing with food to their unnies, Minah won the taxi ride with them. Feeling bad that Hyeri was gonna be in the bus alone, Jinnie was going to volunteer going with her instead, Hyeri looking at her fellow maknae with hope in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter