January Mistletoe

Skyfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The MAMA 2014 results for SISTAR, Girl's Day, and Ailee. Great performances by the way, I especially loved the Some special stage.

A month later in January, SISTAR, Girl's Day, and Ailee found time to celebrate their awards over dinner at a private restaurant. Hyorin made sure to take the seat besides her Jinnie-yah, having her Bora unnie take the other seat. Just to ensure that neither Minah or Ailee would sit next to her little sister. She then had Dasom and Soyou sit across them, so that Jinnie's suitors wouldn't sit across from Jinnie as well. She was smart like that.

Or as Ailee and Minah would call it, annoyingly meddling.

That's what they get for showing interest in my Jinnie-yah, Hyorin thought smugly.

So the two sat down on the seats besides Dasom and Soyou, at least they got to look at Jinnie-yah this way.

"Bora unnie was so lucky~ You had a stage with P.O oppa~" Jinnie whined.

"Oh yeah, he's Puppy-ah's bias. Are you jealous?" Bora asked her teasingly.

"Very! I want to perform with him one day too~" Jinnie replied with a pout.

"It's not because you like P.O, is it Jinnie-yah?" Hyorin asked, putting Jinnie in a playful headlock.

"Aniya~ he's just my favorite from Block B, unnie~" Jinnie whined, trying to pull her unnie's arms off her neck. "Unnies~ help me!"

"Sorry, you're just too cute, Puppy-ah." Dasom instead was snapping pictures of the sisterly fight. "Say cheese~"

"Unnie, could you turn a little this way please?" Soyou was doing the same as Hyorin turned as instructed, making sure to look good for the camera.

"Jin umma, Yura appa, Hyeri-yah~" Jinnie looked imploringly towards her Girl's Day unnies.

"Hyorin, could you turn towards us now?"

"Thanks, unnie."

"Perfect! Now Puppy-ah, just keep looking all pouty like that."

They were snapping pictures and taking videos too, Jinnie looking too cute. Oh, this was so going on their SNS.

"Yejin unnie? Minah unnie? Bora unnie?" Jinnie tried the last three. Both Minah and Ailee were recording the Kim siblings interaction unashamedly too. Until Bora finally made Hyorin let go of the maknae.

"Thanks, unnie." Jinnie sighed, cuddling closer to Bora's side, moving away from her Jungie unnie.

"Did you get a good video for me, unnie?" Hyorin asked anxiously.

"Yep. Here you go." Bora passed the Hyorin's cellphone to her, who checked the video before posting it on her instagram. "Let's caption it, 'Dinner with my Jinnie'"

"Traitors, unnies are all traitors." Jinnie let go of Bora, crossing her arms and sulking. Aforementioned traitors just laughed, finding the puppy adorable.

Their January Christmas was a festive event, Girl's Day celebrating with SISTAR, having a little party at their dorm. Though Ailee had other plans, she at least dropped by to give her presents.

The two girl groups gave her their presents for her as well, before Jinnie handed Ailee the last present from her.

"Before you go unnie, here's my present. I think you'll like it." Jinnie handed the gift to her with an anticipating grin.

"It's not a prank, is it? Is the little puppy planning revenge on her unnies for teasing her..." Ailee commented jokingly, before opening the box, seeing a cute little sun charm bracelet.

"Cute isn't it? You're always going on about being my Sunshine unnie, so, I figured why not get unnie something that says she is." Jinnie explained.

"I love it, Jinnie-yah. Thank you." Then surprising the maknae, Ailee leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, Jinnie blinking in surprise. "There was mistletoe." Ailee pointed above them, and sure enough, the christmas plant was propped above their heads.

"Huh? So there is..." Yejin unnie couldn't possibly...

"Merry Christmas, Jinnie-yah." Ailee said, breaking Jinnie from her thoughts.

"Merry Christmas, unnie."

"And I'd appreciate if you stepped away from my Jinnie-yah, Ailee-ssi." Hyorin said ominously, popping up behind the diva. Oh yeah, everyone was still there, Ailee having forgotten that they hadn't opened the door, meaning that she made a bold move kissing Jinnie when her overprotective unnie was just a few feet fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter