A Date With Sunshine

Skyfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time for your date with Ailee unnie~

"So what are we doing today, unnie?" Jinnie asked after she buckled up in the front seat of Ailee's car.

"Hmm... how about we grab something to eat first. Sound good?" Ailee asked, glancing over at Jinnie.

"Assa! Let's go! I'm hungry~" Ever the shikshin like her Hyeri unnie and Yura appa, Jinnie was all for that idea. "Unnie! Ppalli~"

"I knew you'd love that idea, Jinnie-yah. You're too easy to please." Ailee said teasingly.

"Hey, whoever said food was the way into a man's heart was right. Because it applies to me too, though I'm not a man." Jinnie said with a huff.

"I should've been buying you food a long time ago then." Ailee muttered to herself.

"Hmm? Did you say something, unnie?" Jinnie asked, she thought she heard her unnie mumble something, she wasn't sure though.

"*sigh* Just wondering where to stop by to eat, that's all Jinnie-yah. What are you up for?" Ailee asked instead.

"I know I shouldn't be eating greasy food, especially with our promotions right now, but I'm craving cheeseburgers." Jinnie said thoughtfully.

"Cheeseburgers it is then. Besides, I think you need the weight, you're looking a little thin Jinnie-yah. Have you been eating right?" Ailee asked with worry, having noticed when Jinnie hugged her in greeting.

"Sometimes... I've just been really busy with everything..." Jinnie answered timidly. She couldn't just tell Yejin unnie that she's been eating less out of a smaller appetite from her recent break up.

"That doesn't mean you neglect your health, Jinnie-yah. You better start eating more, or else I tell your unnies. And you know how they'll be." Ailee told her chidingly.

"Understood unnie. I promise to eat more, mom." Jinnie said rolling her eyes. But she was right, Jin umma, Soyou unnie, Som unnie, and Bora unnie would monitor her meals, Hyeri-yah and Yura appa would stack her plate with food for all three meals, while Jungie unnie would tie her down and force feed her. Lovingly, of course.

"Don't sass me, Jinnie-yah. I'm just saying that as a concerned friend and unnie." Ailee said, flicking Jinnie's forehead. The maknae apologized for her sass before the pair finally drove off.

After they stopped by a drive-thru and ordered burgers and fries, they finished the junk food up and went to the movies. They decided on watching The Maze Runner, Jinnie insisting on paying for the tickets since her Yejin unnie bought them the food. The movie was enjoyable for them, mostly for Ailee who was watching Jinnie's cute reactions throughout the entire movie.

There was a reason Jinnie-yah was nicknamed puppy by both her SISTAR unnies and Girl's Day unnies, after all.

"That was a good movie, kind of long, but pretty close to the book. What'd you think, unnie?" Jinnie asked as they walked out the theater.

"I liked it, but I missed some of it because of a certain puppy's reactions..." Ailee .

"Oh! Mianhe, I didn't mean to ruin it for you, unnie." Jinnie apologized sheepishly.

"I never said you ruined it for me, you were just cutely excited, that's all." Ailee commented, patting the blushing Jinnie on the head. Jinnie-yah was just too cute for words, period. "Are you up for some arcade games?"

"Get ready to lose, unnie."

"Ooh, the little puppy thinks she's going to beat this unnie. Think again."

The pair competitively played racing games, shooting games, DDR, basketball, skee ball, fighting games, Jinnie oblivious to Ailee's occasional glances at her.

They tied, so decided to have the final round in one of those cute mini noraebang booths in the arcade.

"You know singing's my specialty, puppy. You're definitely losing." Ailee said confidently.

"I'm no Korean Beyonce, but I'm lead vocal like Sojin unnie for a reason. Bring it." Jinnie said just as confident, taking the challenge.

 

Don't you look into my eyes and lie again

I'm sick of being alone (Drop it)

 

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter