Spinning Petals

Skyfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because Hyorin unnie's just too adorable and hilarious ^o^... and protective, let's not forget that.

On one surprising day during October, both the Kim siblings had a magazine photoshoot together for the Ceci siblings special. Which meant Jinnie having to babysit her childish Hyokid unnie for the most part. Oh, not during the photoshoot, her Jungie unnie knew when to be professional. It was after when she got to cut loose and just goof off that was slightly stressful.

"I can't believe no one noticed it. Jinnie-ssi and Hyorin-ssi look too alike." Their interviewer commented, amazed that no one made the connection that they were sisters earlier.

"Well, no one thinks that we'd be in different companies." Hyorin replied with a shrug.

"Why is that, Jinnie-ssi? Wouldn't you get to see your unnie more often if you were in the same company?"

"That is true, but I wanted to create my own name on my own path. I didn't want to just get in because of being unnie's dongsaeng." Jinnie answered honestly. "No offense, unnie."

"None taken, unnie's proud of her little Jinnie~" Hyorin cooed teasingly, mussing up Jinnie's hair.

"Unnie~ they just did my hair!" Jinnie whined cutely.

"Aigoo, you two are close. How is it being in two popular rival girl groups? Any tensions there?"

"Aniyo, whenever Hyorin unnie and SISTAR unnies win no. 1, I'm just proud and happy for them." Jinnie replied.

"It's the same for me when Jinnie-yah and Girl's Day win. Instead, I'm thinking of where to take her out to celebrate when we're both free. Or I send her a text or call her to say congratulations."

After the photoshoot and interview was done, Hyorin tagged along with Jinnie for her recording session with rookie rapper Damiano.

"It's an honor to have you featuring on my track, Jinnie sunbaenim. I'll do my best." The rookie rapper bowed to Jinnie and Hyorin in respect.

"Eyy~ none of that sunbae, oppa. You can just call me Jinnie, let's work hard, arasseo?"Jinnie said, unused to hearing the sunbaenim title by other artists.

"Arasseo, Jinnie-ssi. Hwaiting!" Damiano said encouragingly.

Damiano got his rapping parts done first, the sisters watching him from outside.

"He has a good flow, doesn't he unnie?" Jinnie commented, she liked the beat to the song so far.

"He does, he's got potential that's for sure. He has good taste if he fell for your charm as well." Hyorin jokingly.

"Yah, I wasn't being charming unnie. I was just being friendly, he seemed slightly nervous." Jinnie argued quietly. "Besides, I don't think I'm ready for another relationship after the last one, unnie." Jinnie added quietly so only her sister could hear.

"I know, it's why I'll scare away anyone looking for more than friendship with my little Jinnie." Hyorin replied back seriously, just as quietly. "But I think it's Jinnie-yah's turn right now." Hyorin said in a normal volume. It was why she was giving her good friend Ailee, who was totally in love with Jinnie-yah, who was thankfully too oblivious to pick up on it, little glares to ward her off when she came off too lovey dovey. Or cheesy, as Jinnie sees it.

"Ah! My turn's up then." Jinnie went inside the recording booth and slipped the headphones on. She gave them a thumbs up to let them know she was ready.

 

(Damiano - Skyfall [feat. Minah])

I fall into a sleep

I thought I totally forgot about you but why

I fall into a sleep

I woke up but I couldn't move for a couple of minutes

Because I didn't know if this was a dream

In my dream, you and I exchanged such affectionate words

As we walked on that street

For you, who didn't like it when there were too many people

We used to go to Sangsoo rather than Hongdae

I still remember the scent of coffee from that cafe at that street

I was seriously at that place five minutes ago

Yes, I know, I'm the one who left you, back then, 

I left you and went to someone else

I turned my eyes and you cried

As the dumper, I said, "I can't help it"

I didn't wanna be the bad guy so I buried the memories

The main character who made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter