Mickey & Minnie

Skyfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back with my second fic, this time dedicated to another of my favorite groups Girl's Day <3 Hope you fellow DAI5Ys enjoy it~ 

It was a typical day in the Girl's Day dorm. The two maknaes Hyeri and Jinnie were watching their drama together in the living room, a usual occurence as the two were tv buddies. Jinnie was petting her daughter Junnie while the bombay cat lay in her lap.

Eldest unnie Sojin was cooking something up in the kitchen for her children (including her childish hubby Yura) and herself to eat. And Pink Pig Yura was just bugging Sojin on when the food would be finished.

"Everyone! Bang Minah is here! Who missed me?!" Minah opened the door with her key and let herself in, none of her members reacting in the slightest at her noisy entrance. Typical Bang Pabo.

"Yah! Bang Minah! Don't slam the door! Just because you don't live here anymore doesn't mean you can damage our door!" Sojin scolded her, still keeping her eyes on the food, making sure her other pabo doesn't sneak a bite or two. She's talking about you Kim Ahyoung.

"Oh, hey Minah-yah. You came in time for Sojinie's cooking." Yura greeted her, before turning her attention back to the food.

"Who'd miss you, unnie?" Hyeri meronged at Minah.

"Oh don't listen to Hyeri-yah. Hey unnie. Junnie say hi to your umma~" Jinnie got up and greeted her girlfriend with a quick kiss, before passing Junnie over to Minah to hold.

"Hi baby~ and hello to you too, Junnie-yah." Minha said with a silly grin on her face. Of course she could count on her baby to welcome her with loving arms with their daughter.

"Eish, you two are always like this. I'd hate to see how lovey-dovey you two are after a whole year together." Hyeri said shaking her head. "Then again, you still wouldn't be as bad as YuJin unnies over there."

"Yah! How are we bad?!" YuJin exclaimed with indignation.

"Do unnies hear themselves at night? The walls are thin, you know? It gets hard for me to sleep with all the noise..." Hyeri said with an oh woe is me sigh.

"It's kind of a good thing I'm a heavy sleeper then." Jinnie commented, making Yura and Sojin turn red with embarrassment.

"See~ even puppy agrees with me."

"That was one of the reasons I moved out to live with my unnie."

"Yah! You're dead Lee Hyeri!" Yura tried jumping her mischevious dongsaeng, intent on punishing her.

"You can't catch me you pink pig~" Hyeri jumped up off the couch and ran away.

Sojin, Minah, and Jinnie just stood there as the two pabos ran around the dorm.

"This is why I don't feel like the maknae, umma. Appa and unnie are pabos." Jinnie deadpanned.

"I'm with you on that, puppy-ah. Let me get the food on the table." Sojin went back to the kitchen.

"I'll help you out, umma." Jinnie followed after her.

"And I'll just wait at the table." Minah set Junnie down on the couch after petting her one last time, before taking a seat at the table, saving a seat near her for her puppy.

Jinnie remembered when she, Yura appa, and Hyeri-yah joined Girl's Day back when she was only 18-years-old. She had been a trainee at DreamTea for 4 years, not wanting to be in the same company as her Jungie unnie, wanting to make her own path. Though she was still a frequent visitor at StarShip, being close friends with a lot of the trainees and her SISTAR unnies, of course.

She was a fresh bundle of nerves and anxiety, which her sunbae Minah unnie had noticed.

"Hey, relax. You'll do fine, Jinnie-ssi. Unnies will be right here with you." Minah said reassuringly, patting the new maknae's head.

"Kamsahamnida, sunbae. I'll do my best."Jinnie said, grateful for the support

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter