You're my 'Soul' - Part 7

I Miss You So Bad!

By the time Taeyang arrived at GD’s apartment, T.O.P and Daesung were already there. Old habits die hard, Seungri was the last to arrive.

GD could only shook his head seeing his buddies came after one another merely because of his midnight post. He knew they cared for him, but he no longer a child, he knew how to handle his love life.

“Do treat yourself as if you’re as if you’re at home.” GD invited them cheerfully.

“Ji Yong, are you okay?” Daesung be the first to ask the question. After all, he knew everyone had the same question for GD.

“Is Kiko having a break with you?” Taeyang completed Daesung’s unfinished question. After listening to Hyo Rin’s logic, he wondered that was what happened to GD and Kiko, to strengthen their relationship?

GD laughed it off and once he had composed his emotion, he answered, “I’m okay, guys. I’m just making the post a little melancholy. There is nothing wrong between the two of us. We’re still going strong.”

T.O.P raised his eye brows, “If that’s the truth, it would be a relief for all of us. But, just bare in mind that, just a call, and we’ll be there for you if you’ve a problem!”

“Alright. Since it’s just some misunderstanding about the post, why don’t we have BBQ tonight? It has been a long time for this, isn’t?” Seungri jumped in and made a suggestion for having dinner together.

“Why not?” GD looked at them with a smile on his face. After all, they had not have dinner for a long time.

While their ‘Owner’ busied themselves in preparing their BBQ dinner, their ‘Soul’ had their own gathering as well.

As usual, you could see Krystal and Jessica sat at the corner and had their sisters’ talk. After all, the five of them could only gather whenever their ‘Owner’ gather, and that would only be once in a blue moon since everyone was busy with their own life.

“So, how is life so far?” Choa asked, relaxing at the sofa.

“I’ll say it’s good. And it would be great if I can find a man like my ‘Owner’ Choi Seung-hyun. The way he defined love is so cool. Gosh, how I wish I’ve a man like him.” Krystal blushed as she voiced her opinion. Since taking over from Park Bom as T.O.P ‘Soul’, she had started to develop feelings towards him, unconsciously. He may look cold on the outside, but deep inside, he is a sweet and romantic guy.

“T.O.P? I’ll say Seungri is the best!” Both Joy and Jessica protested at once. Hearing the other party claiming Seungri as their own, eyes started to enlarge and sound of teeth grinning could be heard from them.

Realising another war of words would erupt soon, Choa chipped in and said, “Stop it girls. Please don’t fight during our gathering. Don’t you two feel bored fighting over a guy? After all, Seungri is a well-known playboy, isn’t? So, why would you waste all your time and energy on such an irresponsible guy? I would rather spend all my time with Daesung. He has funny personalities and is a caring guy.”

Krystal shook her head, “No, no, no. I would always prefer someone like my ‘Owner’ T.O.P. He once defined that Love is an Art, how true! It actually depends on how we appreciate it. Every piece is a masterpiece. Different people have different expectation and taste. So, please don’t fight over guys. Thank you.”

“I would say…” Joy haven’t finished her sentence when she noticed Jessica chipping in as usual.

“Can you stop interrupting me?” Both shouted at each other at the same time.

“Hey you, I said it first. How dare you shout at me?” Jessica who was among the eldest in the group scolded Joy.

Joy smirked and replied, “Excuse me, why can’t I shout at you? Why should I respect you when you have no respect for me? You as an older should lead by example!”

Chao and Krystal looked at them and sighed. It started again. But then Choa noticed Taeyeon had not commented. She was always the talkative one in the group but today she was sitting by herself and deep in thoughts.

“Is something disturbing you?” Choa went over and asked, Taeyeon lifted her head and smiled lightly.

“I’m okay. I’m just a little tired.” With a reassurance hand over Choa’s, Taeyeon answered softly. “They started the war again, didn’t they?” Hearing the commotion at the corner of the living room, Taeyeon knew Joy and Jessica had it again.

“Quiet please! Stop fighting girls!” Krystal ordered once she had had enough of them. Joy and Jessica stopped arguing instantly, but eyes were staring at each other like a hungry tigress, ready to prey on their victim.

“Can you both arguing over Seungri? Why couldn’t you start caring our member, Taeyeon? She had kept to herself since she arrived with her ‘Owner’. Shouldn’t you guys go over and ask her what had happened?” Krystal voiced out her anger. She was sick of being the moderator every time they fought.

Like students adhering to their teacher’s instruction, both Joy and Jessica went to Taeyeon and asked about her condition.

“I’m totally fine. It’s just that I’m taking a break from Ravi.”

“A break?” All exclaimed in shock.

Teayeon nodded her head, “Yes, a short break. I guess I need some personal time to see how we should continue our relationship. We’ll surely meet up whenever my ‘Owner’ Taeyang and his ‘Owner’ Hyo Rin date. But, I’m not going to be visible to him.”

The four of them exchanged glances. All were puzzled to why Taeyeon had such decision. Taeyeon and Ravi had, in fact, started dating even before their ‘Owner’ did. As far as they knew, nothing had happened and the two of them were happy and contented with what they had. Then, why would Taeyeon had such a thought?

“Ravi is still faithful to me and I love him wholeheartedly. But I guess it’s like what GD posted, couple need some break. That’s all.” Taeyeon explained as she could notice worries in all her buddies’ eyes. She wanted to insist that nothing had happened between Ravi and herself. The break was important for her to improve to be a better girlfriend.

After a few second, Krystal broke the silence and said, “Taeyeon, you’re our support. No matter what you do, we’ll back you. Just do whatever you think is the best for you.” The others agreed and took turns to cheer her up.

“Thanks guys, for supporting me.” Taeyeon was grateful with their support. Tears almost fell from her eyes, but she managed to wipe it off. Just then, the corner of her eyes caught a glimpse of an aura passing by.

“What’s wrong, Taeyeon?” Choa asked noticing Taeyeon was searching something.

“Erm, nothing. Maybe it’s just my imagination.” Taeyeon gave up after much scanning at the house. There was no other ‘Soul’ except themselves. GD’s ‘Soul’ Hani was nowhere to be seen/ and that couldn’t be her. Hani had a grey aura, not the mint aura she saw. And most of the time Hani went MIA. They did wonder whether had she ever safe her ‘Owner’ from danger.