You're my 'Soul' - Part 6

I Miss You So Bad!

It was just merely an expressing of his thought about his current situation, but the whole world took it way too seriously. Within minutes the message was posted on Instagram, fans all over the world made it viral and started to guess the hidden after reading it. Many were puzzled who or should it be Kiko that GD mentioned in the post.

GD didn’t bother to check out the comments that flocked in and jamming his Instagram account. Calls after calls from manager and close friends were ignored by him. But, seriously at this moment he, himself didn’t know what is in his mind. All he needed now was to be alone and clear his mind and thoughts. Quiet time was all he wanted.

X                               X                               X

“I don’t think there’s something wrong about his post. In fact, I do agree and support what he says. As couple, we shouldn’t always stick together. We should at least, once in a while, leave a gap for ourselves. Only then our relationship will grow stronger.” Min Hyo Rin continued making scramble eggs for breakfast with Taeyang sitting at the bar waiting patiently.

Taeyang didn’t feel nice after reading GD’s post. He felt as if GD is hiding something from him and the rest of them. Even though GD announced that he’s single during the V apps live streaming, Taeyang knew the secret underground relationship of him and Kiko. They maybe denying it openly, but deep in their heart, they were tied together.

“I think I’ll go over to GD after lunch. I need to check out whether he’s alright. I’m worry about him. “Taeyang didn’t take notice of what Hyo Rin had said. His mind was filled with GD and Kiko.

Carefully, Hyo Rin placed the freshly cooked breakfast in front of Taeyang and said cheekily, “Youngbae, what do you think if we stop meeting with each other for a week, like what GD recommended in his post?”

Taeyang almost choked on his food. He looked up at Hyo Rin, giving her a ‘Are you sure?’ look. Hyo Rin just smiled and nodded her head. He then quickly grabbed the glass of water nearby and gulped down a mouthful to clear his throat.

“Hyo Rin, why did you have such a thought? Did I do something wrong hurt you or am I not caring enough? I know I was too busy for the past few months and ignored you in the process. But that was purely because of our newly released ‘M.A.D.E.’ album and world tours. All were because of work. I promise I’ll repay those time with you.” Taeyang was totally clueless on why Hyo Rin would voice out that suggestion. Didn’t she know she meant a lot to him? He had almost gone mad without her, except when she came along during their stop in Australia. He couldn’t imagine what would happen if their separation is not due to work.

Hyo Rin broke into laughter hearing what Taeyang had said. Seeing how Taeyang reacted to her suggestion, it was like seeing a young boy begging his mother from leaving him alone. She then took away her apron and sat herself face to face with him.

“You got me wrong, Youngbae. You did nothing wrong and I didn’t plan to part way with you. It is just a shock break for the two of us. I’m just taking the advice GD’s post. Don’t you think that a short break would strengthen our relationship?” Hyo Rin explained calmly.

“Strengthen our relationship? Do you mean that the one week break will bring good to us?” Taeyang asked, a little annoyed.

Hyo Rin nodded her head again agreeing to his question. “Yup. In most articles I read, researches showed that couples that having a break from each other could improve their relationship. As both parties have time to do their self-reflection and improve themselves to become better partner. But in our case, since you’re not comfortable with it, so I’m not going to do it.”

Taeyang sighed in relief hearing Hyo Rin’s explanation. At last, they won’t be having a break from each other. "Today's breakfast is delicious!" he quipped.