You're my 'Soul' - Part 5

I Miss You So Bad!

Han Jun Hyeok slumped onto the sofa and closed his eyes for some power nap. He was really tired. After spending days planning on how to take revenge on the man that hurt and tortured his daughter, he really needed some break to reenergize.

“You failed again, huh?” Jackson asked while he sat himself next to Jun Hyeok.

Jun Hyeok frowned his eyes brows. He hated others to disturb him when he was resting. But since being awaken by Jackson, he had no plan to continue his sleep. He turned to look at Jackson and was surprised to see a lady sitting on his lap.

“Look like tonight you’re not alone.” Jun Hyeok turned his attention away as he couldn’t stand to see the pair doing those loving acts.

Jackson smirked and said, “Yeah, I’m not alone tonight. I’m going to enjoy my night, my first!” Gently he brushed his lips against the lady’s.

“Hey guy!” Min-ho came in without knocking and moonwalk his way to come face to face with Jun Hyeok. He gave a signal to Jackson after noticing the lady on his lap.

“My baby for tonight, Minah with her y pose, blinked her eyes like the cat hurry for the fish. You couldn’t blame her for being that way. After all, who could resist Min-ho’s killer look and his lanky appearance?

Min-ho knew what that blinks meant but he didn’t bother anymore. Now in his heart, there was another target for him to prey down. “Big Brother Jun, thanks for your recommendation. I like it. The harder she tried to avoid me, the more I find her interesting. I like the challenges. Just bring them on, Suzy!”

Even though he didn’t like to be called that way, Jun Hyeok had no choice but to tolerate it since Min-ho had helped him in distracting that idiot’s ‘Soul’ for him to start his murder attempt.

“Min-ho, Mino is waiting for you in his office.” All in the room had their focus shifted to the lady delivering the message. She was no other than Ailee. She looked stunningly hot and y in her red strapless mini dress that showed out her perfect cut and long legs. Minah could only gasp in surprised as she didn’t know that there would be someone to overtake her in iness. Still, she managed to compose her feelings and keep her jealousy in her heart.

Min-ho went over and the two of them kissed passionately. It was a long kiss and they only broke away from each other after feeling short of breath. Both of them stared at each other and smiled. Everyone in ‘TFS’ know this pair of ‘on and off’ couple. Even though they may have their lists of partners and scandals, but at the end of the day, they would only return to the original spot and back together. No one could ever separate them, many had tried but no one succeeded.

“Oh gosh, not again! If you guys are trying to show off your affection to each other, please do it somewhere else. I’m sick and feel like vomiting seeing this.” Jackson voiced out his dissatisfaction as he could no longer stand seeing them lovey dovey in front of him.

The two of them didn’t give a reply, but walked out hand in hand like any other loving couple on the street. Jun Hyeok then stood up and left the room as well. He wanted to find out something. After much thoughts about the mint aura ‘Soul’ he passed by just now, he suddenly started to worry that his daughter had turned into a ‘Soul’.

X                                         X                                         X

With Jackson’s back facing her, Minah was feeling really awkward now. It had been thirty minutes and the both of them had not utter a word. She was really clueless on why the sudden change of Jackson’s attitude towards her. And even though she had bare it all to him, he didn’t seems to show any interest on her, as if she was invisible. Worst, all his affection he showed just now had gone. Minah wondered whether this could be considered as her achievement after all. Yes, she knew many had wished to be the first to capture ‘Ice Jack’, Jackson’s nickname for his coldness towards ladies. They had once wondered whether he is gay after all! But, having the first night like this, she would rather date another guy for a more romantic night.

Seeing Minah undressed in front of him didn’t make him feel excited as he had for Min Young when he followed his ‘Owner’ Mark to the pool, six years ago. Jackson could still remember the first time he saw her emerged from the pool like Ursula Andress in James Bond’s Dr. No movie. But she didn’t wear white bikini, she was in her white t-shirt and a pair of shorts. It didn’t matter what she was wearing, but she looked really y and beautiful in his eyes. Still, Jackson realized the difference between them, he was a ‘Soul’ for Mark while she, a human.

After following her for almost half a year, Jackson had checked out Min Young’s background. Seeing her waking up every day was like the sun to the sunflowers, giving him the strength and energy he needed for the day. Okay, he would admit he was much like Edward in ‘Twilight’ with Min Young being Bella, loved to watch her sleeps every night. Then, his supply of morning sunshine had to come to a stop when Mino recruited him to be his man. Ha had, after so many years, no regret of joining ’TFS’ as he really support Mino in changing all ‘Souls’ fate.

“Who is this girl? Your ex?” Minah asked with a picture in her hand. She waved it to get Jackson’s attention. But, she didn’t know her action could bring the evil out of him.

Without a word, Jackson ran and grabbed the picture. With anger clearly shown in his eye and voice, he ordered, “Never ever dare to touch this, or you’ll be gone like the other. Now, get lost. Never appear in front of me!”

Images of ‘Soul’ being tortured and killed off came into her mind. Feeling humiliated by Jackson, Minah put on her clothes and exclaimed, “Do you think I wish to stay here? I do want to leave this place even without your order! Now I do understand why others labelled you weird. You’re indeed a strange and idiot man. Now, go and enjoy your time with that picture.”

As she was turning the doorknob, Minah turned around and said, “Oh yeah, if you still think that the girl in the picture is still alive, you’re wrong, Jackson! I saw her a few days ago with ‘TUSF’.”

What? Min Young with ‘TUSF’? Does that mean she has become a ‘Soul’ like him? But why and when? Questions after questions kept popping up in Jackson’s mind hearing Minah’s statement. He wanted to get more information about her, but Minah had left.

It had been almost six years without any news about Min Young. However, when Mino recruited Han Jun Hyeok as his right-hand man like himself, Jackson had once again got his hope shinning again. And when he got to know that Min Young had been tortured by her stepfather, he vowed to help Han Jun Hyeok and take revenge on that idiot.

For Jackson, looking at the picture was like looking at Min Young in person. He sacrificed most of his aura in order to steal this picture. He was confined to his bed for months in order to regain his aura. Since then, he would take it out from his drawer whenever he missed her. And at this moment, he was feeling scared and blank at times on the claim that Min Young had become a ‘Soul’.

Holding the picture to his chest, Jackson sighed. He prayed and hoped that was not true, but merely her doppelganger.