You're my 'Soul' - Part 1

I Miss You So Bad!

‘Ding’

The door opened once Taeyang entered the correct password, 7441915, the combination of number representing ‘GDnKiko’. Just then, both Taeyang and Seungri were too shocked to step into the house. Taeyang and Seungri turned to look at each other and then back to the mess in front of them.

“Hey, why are you guys still waiting out here?” Daesung jumped onto the two and asked after he and T.O.P. parked their cars at the visitor bays. But when he saw the scene in front of him, his jaws dropped and his mouth formed an ‘O’ shape. T.O.P. who came last was taken aback as well.

“Oh god, what’s that smell? Did we entered the wrong apartment?” T.O.P. broke the silent and stepped into the living room, eyes scanning everywhere for the trace of intruders, if that was the case.

Daesung shook his head and said, “Nope, it’s just that our “Perfectionist GD’ has gone for a tour and currently unavailable.” After a moment, Daesung sighed as his effort to cheer up the atmosphere failed with nobody bothered or find his joke funny.

Once you set your foot into the kitchen, all you could see were piles of used plates, bowls, glasses and potteries stacked in the sink. Unfinished food had gone bad, and that was where the unpleasant smell originated from. Thank goodness, there was no fly or cockroaches around. Seeing that, Seungri quickly switched on the ventilators and opened all the windows in exchange for fresher and cleaner air.

This was the very first time Taeyang came upon GD’s living room in such a mess. Packets of snacks, either finished or ped, bottles of beers and soju, either empty, half-finished or unopened, papers and magazines were all over the living room.

Without a word, Daesung started to collect all the coats and clothes, either clean or dirty that were mixed and scattered all over the sofas. He then went to pick up all the clothes that had not been collected from the balcony for days.

T.O.P. went straight to GD’s room, but he was not there and the condition in it was no different from the living room, everything was upside down. He then searched around the guest’s rooms and toilets. And the toilets were so dirty and smelly with all the vomiting that had not been flushed away properly. In the end, it was in GD’s private recording room that T.O.P. found him drunk on his table.

It was a pitiful sight to see such a talented and creative artist to end up in such a state, untidy and drunk. It was as if the two of them could communicate through telepathy, Taeyang and T.O.P. automatically carried GD to one of his guest’s rooms that was in better condition compared to the others.

“Ji Yong, why must you torture yourself like this? Don’t you know all of us are very worried about you?” Daesung asked softly as he started to GD’s shirt for a new pair of pyjamas. Just then, GD opened his eyes and pushed away his hands harshly. Pointing to his heart, he said, “It is empty here. There is a hole, a dark hole.”

Seungri took a seat next to GD and put a comforting hand on GD’s shoulders, saying “We know how it feel. We really do. But, you must remember that you still have our support. Didn’t you remember the five of us are sworn brothers? We’ll always be there for you whenever you need us.”

“Seungri is right.” T.O.P. chirped in, “Ji Yong, you must bear in mind that you’re GD, G-Dragon! Dragons wouldn’t lose hope so easily. They’ll never give up for the pearl and stand up again every time they were forced down. Kiko is a past now. You must wake up and be strong for your family and loyal fans.”

“No. It is not Kiko. She’ll not be able to fill the emptiness in my heart. She’ll never be able to.” Tears started to fall from his eyes. Everyone in the room was dumbfounded. They had never seen him crying no matter how depressed or stressed he was. This was the first time.

“I miss Min Young. I want her to be with me right now. I don’t wish for anything else. All I want is her. Please help me to stop her from going.” GD closed his eyes. Images of Min Young filled his mind. Her laughter and company was all he needed and missed.

All were clueless about Min Young, mentioned by GD. Who is she? The same question circling in their mind. They were scratching their head to figure out who would this special girl be, other than Kiko, that stole his heart.

Standing not far from them, Taeyeon, Krystal and Choa, ‘Soul’ for Taeyang, T.O.P and Daesung respectively were crying. Jessica nad Joy, who had always fought like cats and dogs, to proclaim themselves the rightful ‘Soul’ for Seungri, too hugging and consoling each other, for the first time, putting aside of their differences. Deep in their heart, the five of them and all in TUSF missed Min Young very much. They too wanted her to be around. But, they knew she had gone forever. There is no way to bring her back. There is no way at all.