Chapter 9

My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

The sun rays were passing through the curtains, and it wakes Jessica up. It indicates she wake up late again. Then she suddenly remembered what happened last night.

Something happens to her, and Yoona. She open her eyes. In her surprise a girl was standing at the end of her bed, smiling. Jessica's eyes grew larger. She look at the girl, and see where her eyes was gazing.

She looks at her side, and see the body of Yoona. Jessica immediately cover the body if Yoona and hers.  She glare at her sister.

"What are you doing in my room?!" Jessica yell. 
Krystal laughs at her annoyed sister. "I was about to wake you up to have breakfast, bt I think you are still due to midnight snack you had last night." Krystal says with abug grin in her lips, and her brows were wiggling.

Jessica, who was annoyed, throw the pillow on her sister. The girl was able to dodge it. She was laughing. "So you two are now together?" Krystal asked her sister.

"No we are not yet." Jessica answered honestly, because last night she didn't remember Yoona saying that they are together again.

"Not yet? So this was called Ex with benefits?" Krystal asked, and she earn another pillow from Jessica. Krystal was laughing out loud, and it wakes Yoona up.

Yoona was adjusting from the lights. She look at her side and then to Krystal. "You two are too loud." Yoona complain. Jessica feel more annoyed. After waking up this is all Yoona can say? Really? "Good Morning Sojung-ah." Yoona was smiling to Krystal, and greeted the girl sweetly. Jessica was jealous, because of all things Yoona greeted her sister first.

"Good morning princess." Yoona was smiling to Jessica as she look at her side. Jessica glared at her. Jessica pull the duvet to cover her body. She get her vlothes. Yoona was left in bed without cover. Yoona was shock. Krystal was looking at her with a playful smile.

"Sica-yah!! Give me a cover. Your sister was giving me a scary look." Yoona get it he pillow on her side to cover herself. Jessica feel more envy, she doesn't want anybody see what she see on Yoona. Jessica push her sister out of their room. "Yoona unnie look hot." Krystal yell as Jessica close the door.

"Now go wear your clothes, and leave." Jessica says. "Eh? Are you mad? Sorry what did I do?" Yoona asked being confused. 

Yoona giggle, and wear her clothes. "Acting you didn't like it." Yoona stated. "Last night was great Jessica." Yoona kiss Jessica on cheeks as she finis wearing her clothes. She fix her hair with her hands. "You are girlfriend now right?" Yoona asked.

Jessica smile and kiss Yoona. "Yes." She answered.

 

 

Yoona was on the office busy on contemplating about the issue that Nana told her. The girl walk to her. "Yoona, is it already break time. Aren't you going to grab some food?" Nana asked worriedly.

Yoona got back to the world. "Oh sorry I am having some thought. Lunch? Are you guys going out?" Yoona asked Nana.

The latter smile to Yoona, and nodded. "Oh I am coming." Yoona says as she grab her phone and wallet.


The group of accountants are in a certain restaurant eating their lunch. Yoona was sitting beside Nana. They are eating with their co-workers.

"Look who we have here. I barely meet you buddy." A tanned girl greeted Yoona. Yoona's office mates including Nana were looking at tanned girl.

Yoona scratch her nape. "Hey guys this is Yuri my bestfriend. Yul they are my officemates." Yoona introduced the both parties. Yuri smile to Yoona's officemates. 

"Hello I am Nana." Nana greeted. The others introduced theirse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter