My Ex - Bonus Chapter

My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Ex - Bonus Chapter

    "Good Morning." Yoona greeted her wife. She hug the girl from the back as she kiss the girl's ear.   "Morning." Jessica greeted back as she was busy in preparing the food. Yoona doesn't want the way ber wife greeted her.   "I said Good Morning, your Morning wasn't good huh?" Yoona asked as she give Jessica kisses on neck and exposed shoulder blade.   "I am cooking Yoona." Jessica says as she close her eyes stoping herself from . She was biting her lips.   "Continue, and let me do this." Yoona says as she continue kissing her wife. Jessica can't control herself.   "Eomma you are awake." A seven year old boy came into the kitchen. Yoona stop wha she was doing with her wife. It makes Jessica frustrated.    Yoona seat leveling herself to her son. "Oh you are awake now? I thought you are still sleeping like a log in you bed." Yoona was teasing his son.   "Dad I am not a log as mom." Minyoon told his eomma. Yoona laugh on what her son told.    "Hey I am not a log." Jessica complain, and Yoona just laugh. "Have you eaten your breakfast Min?" Yoona asked his son, as she get cereals in the cabinet.   "I do eomma, I will go out with my friend. We will be going to park." Minyoon says.    "Your mom let you?" Yoona asked.   "Yes eomma." Minyoon says happily. Yoona nodded and ruffled the hair of her son. "Take care ok?" Yoona says. Minyoon nodded. He kiss her eomma and mommy.   "I lost count. Years pass that fast. Minyoon was 7 now. Yet we still not planning to you know." Yoona told Jessica.   "Bearing a child wasn't easy." Jessica says.    "I know, I was just kidding. Why are you grumpy this early?" Yoona asked as she hug Jessica.   "Why my mommy was grumpy? Is there any problem huh?" Yoona asked sweetly.   "Asked the one who told me she will be home early." Jessica says.   Yoona laugh a little. Jessica never change she was still the jealous sulky Sica.   "I heard Taeyeon and you are getting along together." Jessica says and I laugh.    "Jess she was your ex." I told her.   "I don't care, what I am saying here is I don't wnat you getting along to any girls." Jessica says possesively.   "Why are you so jealous?" Yoona asked cupoing Jessica's cheeks.   "Because I am too aftaid losing you." Jessica answered honestly.   "I am afraid too, but you are tied to me forever no matter what." Yoona says and smile.   "I will call Taeyeon." Yoona says   "Why?" Jessicaa asked creasing her brows.   "I will tell her I can't go to work now."   "What excuse will you make this time?" Jessica asked.   "I will tell her we will make a brother and siste of Minyoon, great idea right?" Yoona says and wiggle her brow.   Jeessica slap Yoona's arm. "ert." Yoona smile and sit Jessica on counter top. "Don't be noisy." Yoona says and kiss her wife.           Yoona look at the rear mirror, and see her sleepy son.    "Minyoon sleep if you are sleepy." Yoona told her son and focus back to road.   "But eomma we will only take some minutes right?" The boy asked.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter