Chapter 3

My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Yoona's body was trembling. Broken inside was a understatement of what she was feeling right now. All she want is to be alone. Tears are keep on escaping her eyes. 

She look at the picture of Jessica Jung in her hands. She look at the picture that on frame in her night stand. She open her phone and see their picture. Yoona try to wipe the continuous tears that falling. She close her eyes remembering all their moments.

"Yoongie I love you so much. Don't ever leave me will you?" Jessica sweetly asked her girlfriend. Yoona smile to Jessica. "Leaving you wll be my lost choice." Yoona stated and hug her girlfriend, then kiss the girl in the forehead. 

"I am addicted to you Jessica Jung, my heart will die when you leave me." Yoona says closing her eyes. "Leaving you will never be any of my choice baby" Jessica answered to Yoona's words. Yoona smile bitterly, tears escape her eyes, but Jessica wasn't aware of it. "Promise me that no matter what, you will always understand me." Yoona says, Jessica nodded. "I will always understand baby" Jessica says.

Yoona smile and swallow hard. Her heart was aching. She will miss this warmness. She will miss everything about Jessica Jung. Yoona know that she will leave in a month, but her girlfriend wasn't aware of it. "I am quietly praying one day you'll end up with me." Yoona says mentally.


Why is it hard for Yoona though it is her fault? The fact that she believe to the promise that Jessica says she will always understand — it breaks her, knowing now it wasn't true. She can't blame Jessica, she did too much to handle. Anyone who will be left by someone they love without saying anything will do the same. Will do same thing be mad.

Yoona close her eyes as tears keep on running. Like how the water flows on river non stop. The reality hits her, Jessica was more than mad at her. Jessica don't have any mood to clear things with her. 

"What are you doing here stay away from me! Go away!! Leave me just like the way you do!!" Jessica was shouting as she wake up, seeing Yoona beside her makes her mad.

"Sica I --/" before Yoona could finish her words Jessica cut her. "I don't want to hear anything from you Im Yoona. Can you stay away from me just the way you did when you left two years ago. I regret that I meet you, meeting you was the worst thing that happen to me! Did you hear that? Go away now! Because I WILL NEVER BACK TO YOU!" Jessica shouted on Yoona. The latter feel her knees trembling. She want to cry, but no this is what her ex wants just leave her alone. 

Yoona lower her head. Krystal run to the room as she heard the shout of her sister. "Unnie?" Krystal call her sister. Jessica looks at her with a death glare. "Who ever told you to let that girl sleep beside me?!" Jessica asked.

Krystal don't know what to say. She look that tears are forming on Yoona's eyes. "Unnie, Yoona unnie calm you last night. She help you drift to sleep." Krystal explain. "Whay?! You should call Taeyeon not that girl." Jessica says, and it stab Yoona, the knife git deeper makes her heart bleed.

"Unnie why are you saying that?" Krystal feel annoyed to her sister. "Because Taeyeon is my girlfriend and not this Yoona!" Jessica pointed Yoona. "Unnie aren't you---/" Krystal was cut by Yoona. "No Krys, Jessica was right. I left her without saying anything. This is my fault. This is the consequences I should let myself ready with this before I left. I will leave now Krys" Yoona told Krystal, the latter still want to say something. But she choose to just .

Yoona looks at Jessica. "I am sorry, but if you will allow me I will still explain myself. Don't worry this will be the last time that we will meet." Yoona stated and bow. "Nice meeting you again Ms. Jung" yoona stated. She look at Krystal and bow too. Then she left the place.

Yoona rip the picture in her hands. She throw the photp frame in her night stand. The shattered pieces of glass echoed her room. Yoona keeps on crying. She lay on her bed with her arms on her eyes. Son was heard all over the quite room. 

Phone ringing, but Yoona ignored it. She look at her blue ceiling, and all she see was Jessica.

"I thought it was right, but maybe I was wrong." Yoona mumbled.


"I choose to leave you. You have Taeyeon now. She won again. I should move on with my life." Yoona told herself.


 

 


Yoona clean her room. She get the box that she kept two years ago before she left. She put it in the floor. It was dusty, Yoona opens the box. She see all things Jessica gave her. She smile bitterly.

"Keeping this things will make it hard for me." Yoona says. She. Went out of her room with the box on her arms.

The pink monster see her. "Yoona where will you bring that? And what was that?" Tiffany asked. Yoona look at her and smile bitterly. 

"This are the things that will remind about a girl named Jessica Jung. I will throw it away." Yoona answered her cousin.

Tiffany looks at her in disbelief. "What? You keep that for more than a year, you will just throw that away? Beside I thought you will talk to Jessica? You will tell her the truth." Tiffany says.

Yoona smile fakely. "She doesn't want any words from me. She keep telling me that it will not make things right. I left her and it ends there. She don't want to see my anymore. I wish I just died. Well Jessica is right I am nothing on her now." Yoona says and put the box down.

"Yoona, why are you saying that?" Tiffany asked her cousin. She walk to Yoona and hug the girl. Yoona hug Tiffany back. Yoona start crying again. 

Tiffany hug her cousin and comfort the girl. "Yoongie don't cry, you makes me cry too." Tiffany says because she also feel tears are forming in her eyes.

"Unnie, I fight hoping I'll end up with her, but no I was wrong." Yoona says while sobbing. Tiffany can't help it. She cry too.

"I am a crap to her now." Yoona says. "This is my fault." Yoona added.


 

 


"Unnie you hurt Yoona unnie with your words yesterday!" Krystal scold her sister. Jessica look at her with angry face. "Did you hear yourself? I was hurt more than she feel. She left me two years ago. She deserve being hurt too." Jessica retort.

"Unnie you are being inconsiderate here!" Krystal told her sister, Jessica chuckles. 

"That was absurd!! Yoona was the one who is inconsiderate here. She didn't even think how will I feel when she left, she even choose her career over me!!" Jessica shouted.

"How could you be sure that she really do choose her career over you?!" Krystal sked her sister. She never trust Taeyeon.

"I trust Taeyeon, and I believe on what she say!" Jessica answered.

"That girl? You trust her? How about Yoona unnie?" Krystal asked. 

"My trust to her fades since the day she went out of my life." Jessica says.

"You find a new girl, even though you and Yoona unnie didn't break up. Your trust to her fades because you choos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter