Chapter 7

My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Jessica open her eyes. She remembers that Yoona was with her, but as she open her eyes a deer was nowhere to be found. 'Did you left me again?' These are the words that repeating in Jessica's mind. She walk immediately to their not so big kitchen, she find her sister there spacing out, with her arms in table with her head resting on it.

"Krys where is Yoona?" This is the first question that Jessica asked. Krystal look at her sister, then she smile. "You miss her already?" Krystal asked. "Just tell me where she is!" Jessica yelled because she is annoyed to her sister. "Are you two fighting?" A girl with grocery bags in hands ask Krystal and Jessica, she put the bags in counter top.

Jessica was happy to see the girl. "Yoona." Jessica pounce on Yoona. The latter got shock because they almost fell. "Why?" Jessica was hugging Yoona tightly. "She misses you, she can't stand waking up without you in her side. She's been like that since you left 2 years ago." Krystal says honestly. "Shut up Krys!" Jessica says as she was annoyed. She just hug Yoona, and the latter hug her back. Krystal was grinning, then she give Yoona a thumbs up.

 

 

 

"Where are you?" This is the person from the other line ask the moment Yoona answers her ringing phone. "Can you please say hello first." Yoona answers feeling annoyed to caller. "Oh my baby Yoongie is so hot headed." The caller says with sweet voice. "Please stop calling me baby?" 

The person from other line laughs. "Well you never change, it was you who ask favor. But it was you who being grumpy." The other one teases. "Ok I am sorry baby, can you please come now because we now need you." Yoona says in faking sweet and aegyo voice. "Coming baby."  The girl eneded the call, and it makes Yoona more annoyed.

"Who is that?" ... "Oh my gosh, you scared me." Yoona says as she see Jessica standing on the door. "I am asking who is that?" Jessica asked with her straight and cold voice. Yoona feel nervous, it was like she was being interrogate in a police station, but the difference was it is Jessica who was asking her. "It was just..."   "Baby huh?" Jessica crease her brow. "No you just mis..." Before Yoona could finish her words, Jessica already left.

"Sica yah, I am sorry. It is just a friend of mine. She is my friend that I am telling you. She is psychologist that can help you with the depression you are with." Yoona explained as she hold Jessica on the wrist. Jessica look at her. "I am telling the truth." Yoona raised her right hand. Jessica sigh "I am sorry." Jessica says. Yoona hug Jessica. The latter smile feeling the warmness of this girl.

 

 

 

"I see you." Krystal wiggle her brow. "What?!" Jessica was annoyed. "Don't act like a fool unnie, I see you how you get jealous hearing Yoona unnie talking to someone with 'baby' on the phone." Krystal sister.

"Why??! Me jealous? Really?" Jessica cross her arms. "You are not?" Krystal retorted. "I am not." Jessica immediately answered. "Then tell me you don't like it that Yoona unnie was acting so protective to you. Tell me that you hate it that Yoona unnie was acting like a girlfriend to you." Krystal challenge her sister. 

"Who was the one who don't like being cared with?" It was Jessica's turn to give back the question that her sister were throwing to her. "Well the last time I check, you hate Yoona unnie because she left you. The last time I check you curse and swear that you will never ever forgive her, and will hare her till tour dearh." Krystal says.

"That was before I knew her reasons, and Yoona was being friendly now. I think we have this thing." Jessica answers. "But you not completely know her all reasons. Then what was the thing?" Krystal answered. She sister.

"I don't really care about her reason now. Yoona is back and this is all I want gor the first place. All I am waiting is her to ask me back." Jessica answered and Krystal giggle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter