Chapter 10

My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Jessica was now back again on working. She was all fine, thank you to Yoona that keeps on helping her. She feel so lucky having Yoona around.

Jessica fix the papers in her desk. She was happy, and decided to have some piece of talk with Yoona since the whole firm was on break.

She turn around, and was ready to greet Yoona. Then Yoona was talking to non other that Im Nana.

"You know I was really thankful to you for telling me such information. You dad was really thankful. She wants to invite you and your friend for a dinner later at home. Please just keep what you knew about me ok." Yoona says and holds Nana's hand.

Nana smile to Yoona, she bid her seeetest smile. She nod her head indicating she agreed to what Yoona's says. 

"Dad's driver will be at your place around 7:30 pm." Yoona added, and Nana nodded again.

"I want to thank your dad for inviting us on dinner." Nana told Yoona. The latter sat on her desk beside Nana.

"Well tell that to dad later on dinner." Yoona smile to the girl. "Anyway I will just call my friend I will tell her about the invitation, excuse me." Nana says. Yoona nodded, and watch Nana left the room with a big smile on her face.

Jessica drop the pen to get Yoona's attention. She get the pen, and Yoona looks at her. "Sica-yah you are there, come here." Yoona call Jessica.

Jessica look at her, and rolled her eyes. She went back to her desk. Yoona was confuse why Jessica act like that. She ten remember the food she bring for Jessica.

Yoona walk to Jessica with the lunch box on her hands. "Sica I bring food for the two of us." Yoona sit on Jessica's desk. The latter was busy on checking some papers, and ignoring her.

"Sica?" Yoona try to call the girl's attention. "I am busy go away." Jessica says coldly. Yoona wasn't that idiot. What the sense of being Jessica's girlfriend if she doesn't even know why the latter was being like this.

"Yoona we are going out to grab some lunch want to come with us?" Nana call Yoona's attention. Yoona was about to answer, but she stop as Jessica starts speaking.

"Go grab some lunch with your girl." Jessica says coldly, and storm out of the office. Yoona know the reason, and she was right.

"Go grab guys, i'll be fine. " Yoona assured, then Nana go with others. Yoona immediately follow Jessica outside the office. She know how Jessica act.

"Jess! Wait! You are my girlfriend." Yoona yell before Jessica can enter the lift. The girl look at her, and rolled her eyes. Yoona run to Jessica. "Sorry, if you ask are being jealous of Nana. We are just friend." Yoona explained to Jessica.

Jessica narrowed her eyes as she hear what Yoona was saying. "Excuse me? Me (she points herself) being jealous of that girl? Oh my, I will never ever be jealous of that girl!" Jessica retorted. Yoona can't do anything and just let Jessica see she was grinning.

"Hey! What with that smile huh?" Jessica asked being annoyed by Yoona's smile. "If you only see yourself you are being so defensive." Yoona told Jessica and pinch her cheeks. "Ouch!!"

Here the so full Yoona, the smug one. Jessica hates this so much. Them she remembers how they met.


"Hey is it only me, or you just beat the sun on making my day bright." A doe eyes greeted her. The girl was reating her back on locker. Jessica was fixing her things on the locker, and she was surprised by the girl. 

The girl was being cheesy with her, but on all type of people Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter