EPILOGUE

My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Jessica was in the hood of the car waiting for Yoona to come. The latter was in the convenience store buying some sweets, chips and can of beer. While her, she was in the car which is in the parking lot. 

"Jessica."

Jessica look at someone who calls her. She was sure the one who calls weren't Yoona. She get down from the hood, and fux her dress. 

"Taeyeon? What are you doing here." Jessica looks around if Yoona was there already.

"I was about to buy something in convenience store when I see you." Taeyeon point the store with her thumb.

"Ah s-so ahmm-"

"You still look beautiful." Taeyeon says as she walk closer to Jessica. The latter step back, and her back reach the car. 

"Yeah I heard you are dating S-"

"We had our break up a week ago." Taeyeon says as she lean in closer. Jessica  want to stop the girl.

"I still like you Jessica." In that moment Taeyeon kiss Jessica. The latter try to push her away, but Taeyeon was stronh.

"Do her lips taste good?"

Taeyeon stops what she was doing, and look at someone who speaks. She wear smug smile seeing it was her cousin. Jessica feel rmbaras and afraid that Yoona will be mad seeing her kissed by some other girl.

Taeyeon wear her smug smile. "Yes so tasty." Taeyeon says with her smirk. Yoona offer her hand to her girlfriend who seems to cry.

Jessica reach the hand, and she was hug by Yoona. "You are lucky you got a free taste." Yoona says with a smile.

"You should enjoy it because this will be the last time you will taste that lips because that's mine now! Only mine." Yoona says seriously.

Taeyeon laugh. "How sure you are? I once stole that girl to you. I can do that again." 

"Exactly Tae, I now how you play. I will surely stop your plan before you know it."

Jessica tighten her hold on Yoona's hand.  "I love Jessica and she do the same. And-"

"And what? That was the same scenario in the past, but I managed to stole her." Taeyeon answered.

"Past is different from the present. The past was too vague, but today it is pretty clear like ditilled water do that Jessica and I will be with each other round and round." Yoona answered.

Taeyeon don't know what to say. Yoona look at her and smile. "Want a free show?" Taeyeon clench her fist. Yoona cup the face of Jessica. 

"Better watch this." Yoona wear her smug smile as she look to Taeyeon, then she kiss Jessica hungrily. Taeyeon got more angry. Jessica answer the kiss and it was too hot. Jessica was against the car as Yoona kiss her. 

"Y-yoona." Jessica call out. 

Taeyeon got more angry, so she left the two. As Taeyeon left Yoona stop and laugh watch Taeyeon walk away from them.

Jessica looks frustrated. "You woman! How dare you let that midget kiss you?" Yoona's hand was in her waist. "Babe I didn't-"

Yoona laugh and wear the ring to Jessica. "What is it?" Jessica asked.

"A ring."

"I know! What this mean? Is it mean you are proposing to me?" Jessica asked.

Yoona laugh. "Of course not. The house in Jeju wasn't finish yet. I will marry you when our dream house was preety fine." Yoona says.

"And what is it?" Jessica asked.

"Happy 100 days babe." Yoona happily says, and she hug Jessica. 

"Oh my I forgot. I was too busy."

"It is fine dont you worry huh." Yoona smile and ruffled Jessica's hair. "Come on, your sister was waiting in your house. We will drink and eat this, while having movie marathon." Yoona shows the plastic in her hand. Jessica smile and nodded. Yoona gets Jessica's hand and intertwined it with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona was busy on checking the financial statement in her hand. She see how some statements are understated and overstated. She sigh, then she feel someone hugging her from the back through her neck.

Yoona smile knowing it was her girlfriend. She look at the girl. "I have good news for you." The girl says. Yoona immediately stand from her seat. "Omo, Nana you shouldn't do that." Yoona says.

Nana giggle because of Yoona's reactipn. "I have a good news." The girl repeated. 

"What is it?" Yoona asked. Nana mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter