Chapter 4

My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

A girl was giving away the coffee they bought in the nearby coffee shop. It was a treat of the new chief accountant named Im Yoona. Nana, or Im Jinah was the one who give it away. Nana and was the new acquainted friend of Yoona.

Nana give the coffee to their colleagues. "A treat from Ms. Yoona" these are the words that Nana stated as she drop the coffee in every table in the office. Yoona just smile seeing Nana do that. 

When Nana was about to put the coffee on Jessica's table, the latter suddenly speak. "I am off to coffee right now." Jessica stated. Nana didn't put the coffee and just bow. It pain Yoona, then what her bestfriend told her repeated in her head. "Show her you can; even without her." Yoona told herself .


The whole office was busy. They got so much client who needed them to audit and check the report of companies that made by their own accountant. This wolrd was crazy like you don't trust your own employees, but that's how life work. Trust is always an issue. 

Yoona, who just came outside because she talk to someone, enter the office. Then she and Jessica will pass by. Yoona calmed herself. 
"Yoona act like you don't care, act like she is a stranger. She is Ms. Jung a co-worker." Yoona told herself mentally. She take an air and sigh.

Yoona starts walking so cool, the usually way she is. Jessica was wearing the annoyed face. As they pass by Jessica was shock that Yoona didn't give a damn to look or side eye her. Jessica was shock that seems Yoona acting they don't know each other, somehow she feel annoyed. She stop and look back at girl who was walking.

As Yoona passes she sigh when she know that she was meter away from Jessica. "That was right, listen to Yi Feng." Yoona told herself again.

"Ms. Yoona, Mr. Son was looking for you." Nana told Yoona as she was panting. Yoona laugh on the girl. "Seems you are in a hurry, I told you call me Yoona, Jin ah ~" Yoona uses her aegyo and raffled the girl's hair. Then she walk away. Nana was blushing as she watch Yoona left. 

On the other side, Jessica saw and heared the conversation of the two. "Using your aegyo to other girls? Tsk flirt" Jessica mumbled and do the things she have to do with a heavy heart.


 

 


Yoona was on her way off the building. They all left to home, their colleagues and especially their boss.The first day was not easy at all. It is her first work since she graduate. Thanks to herself that she was good enough. Tomorrow is another long day. They need to audit a company who do pencils. It is not easy though because raw materials are needed to audit too.

Yoona hang her shoulder bag on her shoulder. She walk out if the building with her hands on her pocket. As she reach the parking lot she look for her car, she see her black Chrysler beside an White Subaru. Yoona's body tremble as she see the scene. Her heart was aching.

There Jessica and Taeyeon making out. Yoona feels her heart stabbed again for million times. Then a question reach her mind. What is more hard? Being left by your lover without saying anything or seeing your love kissing another girl, scratch it 'making out with other girl'? Not other girl, it was her cousin to be specific.

Tears start to fall again like the usual. "They are doing this in public? All was lack is that they can do s*x here." Yoona mumbled. She wipe her tears. 

"Act you don't know them. She is Ms. Jung making out to someone you don't know. That's all." Yoona told herself. She walk near her car and press the unlock button on her keys. Taeyeon and Jessica didn't hear it. Yoona walk to the car. Jessica was resting her body in Yoona's car while Taeyeon was kissing her.

Yoona bow. "Excuse me Ms. Jung. I need to go, but you and your girlfriend was leaning against my car. You can do that on other car." Yoona says bluntly with courteousness in her tone. 

She was like a junior who feel ashamed seeing her senior kissing her girlfriend against her car. It was like Kim Soohyun type; like his role in k-drama entitled 'The Producer'. 

Taeyeon and Jessica startled they look to who was the one speaks. Jessica knows it was Yoona without looking at the girl. 

She knows Yoona's voice. Jessica suddenly feel insecure she didn't expect Yoona will see her in this condition. Taeyeon was shock too, but when she saw it was Yoona she wear a smug smile. It was like she won again over her friend.

"Im Yoona" Taeyeon says with her smug smile. Jessica can't utter any word. 

"Taeyeon, You are girlfriend of Ms. Jung? I am glad you finally have her. Happy for the two of you." 

"Anyway I have to go. Nice meeting you again. Let us have a drink some time." Yoona added and beam her sweet smile. She ride her car, and start the engine. Then she drive off.

Taeyeon and Jessica was shock on what Yoona shows. They are both speeachless. Thy ride the car without talking. Jessica feel something different then she still think about what happen earlier, she feel like she was cheating. The feeling was like, she is Yoona's girl and got caught kissing other girl. She sigh, then Taeyeon look at her.

"Why?" Taeyeon ask Jessica, the latter shook her head. 

"I will be home, Krys was waiting for me." Jessica stated. "I thought you will stay at my unit?" Taeyeon asked.

"No I am not in the mood, just drop me home." Jessica stated. 

"What?! Is that really is? Or just because you see your ex?!" Taeyeon shouted at Jessica. 

Jessica look at Taeyeon. "Here we yo aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter