Chapter 6

Dont love THAT me.

"I am sehun" he smiled. I froze and looked at his perfect features. Pointy nose, cool eyes and a gorgeous jawline. Sehun he said.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Kim eun hye" i replied and felt my heart skipped for sehun. He is really a prince everyone would want.

"Please let me follow you to the nurses office, you nid someone beside you in this kind of situations." He offered and i let him go with me.

We chatted on our way and to be honest, he felt like a nice guy to be my boyfriend. Hes just perfect.
I smiled.
=========
[Sehun]

Yes! Everything is according to plan. I shall make her fall for me and everything will be just the way i wanted.

I followed her and look at her sleeping soundly. How naive....

Both of my eyes fixed on her blood that was showing through the bandages making me excited to see her in more pain and hurt than ever. How dare she snatch my lulu away after all these years.

FALL FOR ME. AND I WILL BREAK YOU.

=========
[Eun hye]

The sound of school bell rang me awake. Slowly i open my eyelids and spotted the back figure with pink hair.
Ba dummp..... i heard my heart pouncing.
Its sehun. He waited until i wake up.

“rise and shine, my eun hye” he softly welcomed me from my dreamland. From that momment i thought, he’s the one i had been waiting for. The perfect guy that cared for me. Is this what they call..... love at first sight?

“i have to go back to my classroom now, dont gp missing me when im away, okay?” in his eyes i saw his sincerity and care.

Louder and louder my heart pounced and slowly pierced as his back figure moved furthur from me.
Just when i was about to start day dreaming about sehun, luhan showed up.

“hey! Whats your problem!” i was startled by his shouting and jumped, trashing all my thoughts of sehun away.
“WHAT JERK!” I felt angry. I am hurt here and he went all psycho shouting at me. Cant he be more like sehun the prince? I scoffed.

“Do you know, when u skipped the whole freaking class, the teacher gave me tons of YOUR work while other people worked with their partners?! Why cant you stay properly like a dog and do what you were told, instead of skipping your lessons and letting me do all your work ?! ”

He glared at me with dark, emotionless eyes and immediately i felt my body shivering from the fear. I couldn't look into his eyes. I avoided his eyes.

Suddenly he held my injured hand and squeezed it hard as he pulled me up harshly.
“STAND UP AND REPLY ME” I winced in pain.Tears almost fall and i managed to hold it back until i ran out of the door without replying him.

======
[Luhan]


Oh no. Was i too harsh on her? She just ran off. Did she cry? I just wanted to know why she skipped her class. Why did she make me worry so much...

I felt somthing wet on my palm and i noticed blood that belonged to eun hye. I regretted completely. Why cant i just talk to her nicely? Why must i be so harsh to her..... she must be in pain right now...

School ended a few minutes ago.
Its time for Xiao Lu.

Jackson fetched me to the coffee shop while i was having trouble changing my clothes in the car. I put on my glasses and let my bangs drop. Perfect. I smirked at my own achievement.

We arrived and i spotted eun hye walking alone towards the shop.
========
[Eun hye]


I felt tired, hurt and drained out of energy, but i still have to earn allowance for my family. So as usual, i walk to the coffee shop to work. I flashbacked about what happened today. Everything went okay and my heart flattered about sehun. Until jerkhan came and destroyed everything. Its the first time i saw him in those dark eyes which made him hundred times more worse than before. I sighed when i bumped into someone.

“hey! Why the sigh?” i flinched as i thought it was luhan. But i felt relieved afterthat as i saw Xiao Lu with his smile.
They looked exactly the same, sounded exactly the same. But one things different. Xiao Lu’s smile. Bright as the sun and warm in the inside making everyone’s day.

“today its just unlucky.... ” i started to tell him because i trust him. He helped me last time.

“remember when i first saw you and i called you jerkhan?”
“oh yeah i do...... scared me that day. I mean... who wouldnt when some stranger call you a jerk.” i giggled and he let out a very cute pout.

======
[Luhan]


Eun hye giggled cutely. For a secong i hope i could hug her and say im sorry. But i could not because she trusted me. I mean she trusted Xiao Lu. If i tell him now that im sorry. Everything wouldnt have be the same. She will hate the both of us.

“yeah sorry bout that. Its just that theres one jerk kingka in our school that looks exactly like you! He is a celebrity. A really bad ,egoistic, stupid, JERK FACE. So i thought he was you and that happened. ” she continued.

I choked as i heard the words. Mwoh?! Stupid you say? I helped you in your project you know! We got an A plus remember? Wheres all the good of me????

“oh did you mean luhan? Alot of people say that i look like him.” i beamed at her and pretended to assure who ‘luhan’ is.

“yeah! I call him jerkhan. Sorry if i offended you.”
I shook my head, still fixing the smile on me, making my jaws hurt. Its just like im doing advertisements. And yes, you offended me.

“today those luhan fans, the queenkas of our school tied me up with a rope and locked me in the males toilet. I was so scared. But luckily a prince saved me!”

She beamed cutely and talked to the customer that was ordering. Wait what prince? You mean theres someone better than me? Better than the Xiao Lu infront of you?

“oh prince.... did he treat you well? ” i tried not to sound dissapointed and act like im worried about her. But instead i just wanna know who the heck is that stupid prince. I smacked myself of thinking that. Im not jealous.... no... not jealous. And i calmed myself down.
At the corner of my eyes i saw her face shining bright red.

“yeah he waited until i wake up.....

....i think i fell for him.”

 

====="""

Noooooo eun hye fell for sehun? What would luhan do? And what will sehun do to her?

 

 Subscribe • comment • upvote !

 ~aliennnnn

 

 

 

 Sehun here