Chapter 9

Dont love THAT me.


"Now make her suffer as much as you can."

“what if she found out⁇”
I felt excited as i heard this statement. Perfect, this is what i wanted.
“just say luhan did it. Its the only way to keep her away from him.”
they scoffed and showed obvious satisfaction on their faces.
===========
[Eun hye]
Again and again the queenkas come each day. I dont even know what did i do wrong to deserve all this. I sighed loudly just enough for luhan to hear. And there he goes smirking at my miserable life. For once i dont hate him. I just stared at his perfect features.

He finally said: "did you just realize my face is better than your sehun's?"
I almost smiled... i said almost. I kept it in. I can feel that luhan is trying to make me smile after all those negatif things that happened.

I scoffed and answered sarcastically : “yeah soooo~ handsome.” and rolled my eyes.

He open is eyes wide and questioned my answer using his facial expression. Finally i gave in and giggled. For the first time, im actually spending time with the jerk. We keep on doing faces in class when i realize the queenkas are staring. Immediately luhan’s face changed and he stopped. He completely ignored me for the rest of the lesson. Hmm.... weird sudden change.

[Luhan]
Eun hye was continuously bullied by erica and it was all because of me. This is what happens when you have perfect face and body. Everything works great for you as you get free servants everywhere you go, but, the ones close to you, are always hurt.

~flashback~

We held hands and strolled along the corridor before our lesson start. After i dropped her infront of the classroom, i went for a schedule. Just when crossed the road, whistling our favorite song...
“luhan! Help!” i turned my head and saw her chased by queenkas. She was running towards me. A car sped and honked, in just a split second, shes gone. Right before my eyes.....

~end of flashback~
I stopped playing with her as i saw erica staring at our interaction. I shouldnt talk to her that much. I can use xiao lu instead.
She stopped smiling and stared at me weirdly. I ignored her.

=======
[Eun hye]


The lesson ended with our awkwardness. I felt really weird so i walked out the classroom to get some fresh air. Just enough to hear erica and her gang talking about me.
I sneak behind the door and listen.

“ The free money is just great‼ i cant believe we can make more than 1000,000 won per person just by bulliying eun hye." One of the queenkas stated. I felt shocked and i wanted to slap them, but something caught my ear and stopped my body from moving.

"Its just perfect that Luhan has the same intention like us, making eun hye suffer. " erica said.
The queenkas laughed loudly and sneared.

The gush of anger that was originally there became more to dissapointment on Luhan. I didnt do anything wrong to him, nor i am his arch enemy. SO WHY? Remembering what had happened today just doesnt feel right. He's to friendly. Maybe its to cover his real intention....

My tears flowed automatically.......

========
[Luhan]

i was leaving the classroom when i saw eun hye hiding from Erica’s gang with tears flowing from the edge of her eyes. She dont look sad, but more on to anger and dissapointment. I went to her side and decided to comfort her.

I reached my hand towards her shoulder when she just looked at me with dark eyes and slapped my face. Pain immediately conquered the whole left side of my face. The redness increased dramatically and my ears heard a sharp sound for a whole minute.
Some classmates looked over here in shock.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!" I shouted which attracted more attention. She clicked her tongue bravely infront of me.
" you tell ME what YOU want!" She shouted back.
I silence, i dont know what shes talking about.

"WHY DID YOU PAY QUEENKAS TO BULLY ME? WHAT DID I EVER DID TO YOU? HUH? TELL ME! WHY MAKE ME SUFFER FOR THE WHOLE TWO WEEKS?!"

I am innocent. I didnt and definitely wouldnt do anything to hurt her. The anger gushed in me. Shes slapped and shouted at me for something i didnt do. I just said: " I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU, SO STOP ACT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!" and i just left the classroom. She obviously felt to much shock, and i regretted shouting at her. But my body wouldnt stop running. I ran and ran along the corridors until someone grabbed me.

Guess who? Sehun.

He smirked at me and said: " I will not let her get you, if i couldnt."

this bastard. It must be him. He wanted to get rid of eunhye from my side. But why? What did he mean by he couldnt? But i ignored my thoughts and just punched his face using full force. His face changed into an expression showing hurt from the inside, but it is not from the face. And from that momment, i understand why he did this to eun hye.

His face changed back again. That evil smirk he gave. "I will hurt her more, like how u hurt me.... haha... HAHAHAHA!"

.... ... ! I must stop eun hye from getting more attatched to him. But i cannot use Luhan, it must be Xiao Lu. That bastard....

=======

[Eun hye]


I went to the cafe for work, and of coarse carrying puffy eyes along with me. It doesn't seem to surprise Xiao Lu. He just stayed silent and brought me an ice pack. I looked at him and noticed a red scratch on his beutiful face. I touched it softly....

========
Subscribe • comment • upvote !

 ~aliennnnn